Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : ra un nefer amen in chigago......

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
them dudes is on they grind..

pure entertainment.
Yeah Sa Neter and Dr Ray had a little falling out. So I see and the bottom he has found someone else to have the Islam debate. IMO, Sa wanted to be like a battle...and DrRay, and the other brutha didn't go down that road. Which I have to give them respect on.

Peace!

skuderjaymes

Contextualizer Synthesizer
Nov 2, 2009
theory to application to discussion to percussion
Occupation
independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
Yeah Sa Neter and Dr Ray had a little falling out. So I see and the bottom he has found someone else to have the Islam debate. IMO, Sa wanted to be like a battle...and DrRay, and the other brutha didn't go down that road. Which I have to give them respect on.

Peace!
conflicted cats looking for conflict amongst themselves.. lost in words..
#justplayinggames..

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.