Black Spirituality Religion : Ra "the sun-god" is not Allah!

imhotep06

Jan 21, 2004
Houston
Occupation
Web Applications Developer
Peace and blessings family. I just wanted to give you guys a heads up that in my upcoming book, the second half of the book is dedicated to dismantling the hypothesis of Dr. Wesley Muhammad that the Egyptian sun-god Ra.w "Ra" is the Semitic god "Allah." Stay tuned.

Perfection

Aug 21, 2012
...the second half of the book is dedicated to dismantling the hypothesis of Dr. Wesley Muhammad that the Egyptian sun-god Ra.w "Ra" is the Semitic god "Allah." Stay tuned.
Save your ink if you also believe that "RA" was a male persona.

imhotep06

Jan 21, 2004
Houston
Occupation
Web Applications Developer
Why would I have to think differently than the ancient Egyptians who used the pronoun "he" (e.g., the suffix .f) in the language when referring to Ra.w. Not only that, there is no feminine -t marker added to his name, unlike his counterpart ra.yt, which indicates that she is female. So we don't guess around here. We read the primary texts.

Perfection

Aug 21, 2012
So we don't guess around here. We read the primary texts.
Actually, you're doing worse than guessing; you're taking the work of people which you didn't rigorously examine.

Don't feel bad though because Wesley Muhammad --and many others-- have fallen prey to the same trickery.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍