Black Entertainment : R. KELLY AT IT AGAIN!!!

IFE

Jan 20, 2015
:11200:so what went wrong ????
I raised a male child during the height of the gang era. The bloods and the crisps, crack epidemic, pants low. That was hard enough.
Rappers wearing gold chains, Gold teeth.
The millennials grew up during all of this and more.
Reality tv. Atlanta Housewives, Basketball wives. These women and other like them became our little girls role models.
What's a parent to do when your children are being seduced and confirmed by outside forces.
I would not want to be a parent in today's world.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
I raised a male child during the height of the gang era. The bloods and the crisps, crack epidemic, pants low. That was hard enough.
Rappers wearing gold chains, Gold teeth.
The millennials grew up during all of this and more.
Reality tv. Atlanta Housewives, Basketball wives. These women and other like them became our little girls role models.
What's a parent to do when your children are being seduced and confirmed by outside forces.
I would not want to be a parent in today's world.

My next door neighbors ran one of the most infamous gangs in the city. There were a family of drug dealers at the end of the block. The difference was/is the community didn't tolerate certain things back then

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
R. Kelly cannot seem to climb out of the hole he has dug for himself.

I don't think he really wants to. After all, he has been very successful doing bad

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Is it our fault that Kelly has gone this far?

We continued to buy his products. This supported his vile habits. Yes, it's our fault

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??
Lon
Trying to find my way around on this forum. It's not User Friendly