Black Entertainment : R. Kelly About to Join Wesley Snipes?

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
R. Kelly Owes More Than $6 Million in Taxes
Back in the ‘90s, one of R. Kelly's biggest hits was "I Believe I Can Fly." Apparently, he believes he can dodge the IRS, too. The singer was already more than $4.5 million behind in taxes for the years 2005 through 2010. Now, according to TMZ, he's another $1,379,695 in arrears for 2011. Grand total? $6,227,767. Ouch. (TMZ)

skuderjaymes

Contextualizer Synthesizer
Nov 2, 2009
theory to application to discussion to percussion
Occupation
independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
R. Kelly Owes More Than $6 Million in Taxes
Back in the ‘90s, one of R. Kelly's biggest hits was "I Believe I Can Fly." Apparently, he believes he can dodge the IRS, too. The singer was already more than $4.5 million behind in taxes for the years 2005 through 2010. Now, according to TMZ, he's another $1,379,695 in arrears for 2011. Grand total? $6,227,767. Ouch. (TMZ)

man.. I'm glad nobody is rifling through my business publishing it all on front street..
that ain't nobody's business but his.. just because TMZ or some other bottom-feeder
media outlet doesn't have any respect for.. . <click>

<premature end soapbox>...

-over and out..

houserunner

Feb 12, 2010
man.. I'm glad nobody is rifling through my business publishing it all on front street..
that ain't nobody's business but his.. just because TMZ or some other bottom-feeder

-over and out..
So long as there are nosy people, and believe me there is no shortage of 'em, there is a market that these fools can tap into.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

-over and out..

Agreed. But for him, this just may be karma

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Moon Child

Aug 13, 2012
Taxes have to do with Accounting.. not Karma.. give unto Caesar.. the saying goes..
Khem can speak for himself but I need to interject, when speaking about universal laws, the law of balance, this energy states that when one puts out negative energy (does evil things to other or others) that this energy will come back around and reap pay back. Could this be karma? Hmmm:thinking:

skuderjaymes

Contextualizer Synthesizer
Nov 2, 2009
theory to application to discussion to percussion
Occupation
independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
Khem can speak for himself but I need to interject, when speaking about universal laws, the law of balance, this energy states that when one puts out negative energy (does evil things to other or others) that this energy will come back around and reap pay back. Could this be karma? Hmmm:thinking:

<click>

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Yes Virginia, what goes around, comes around! And he's done a lot of evil. So, I'm wondering if this is just the beginning?

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.