Black Ancestors : R.I.P. ARETHA FRANKLIN

Hermetic

May 30, 2015
Many sisters dogged homey for airing dirty laundry

And some brothers who like the present condition of some of our communities. Female companionship without any responsibilities toward them or the children they help create. I am glad he told truth about what is going on in many of our communities. There is no way the problem can be fixed if our people continue to ignore it or even worse, embrace it.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
And some brothers who like the present condition of some of our communities. Female companionship without any responsibilities toward them or the children they help create. I am glad he told truth about what is going on in many of our communities. There is no way the problem can be fixed if our people continue to ignore it or even worse, embrace it.
and as long as they have us brainwashed against our own black community we will never win.....

worst enemys?.jpg

Hermetic

May 30, 2015
and as long as they have us brainwashed against our own black community we will never win.....

View attachment 13233
You and your matrix memes. Each time you put that up, I get the impression that you think White Supremacy is so mind-blowingly all powerful (like the matrix was in the movie), that it is responsible for every single problem we have in the Black community. How about using some actual statistics to support your view point instead of a movie meme? If everyone who feels we can do better for ourselves is wrong, how about showing us with some quantifiable information proving your point, instead of using memes from a movie made by two White brothers (now sisters) who are so mixed up they both switched teams and uniforms.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
I get the impression that you think White Supremacy is so mind-blowingly all powerful (like the matrix was in the movie), that it is responsible for every single problem we have in the Black community.
yes, i do believe that every problem in the black community is a result of the system of white supremacy.
whites enslaved and colonized us. whites brainwashed us. how can they NOT be held responsible ?????

If everyone who feels we can do better for ourselves is wrong.....
the first step to doing better is identifying the actual enemy.
until you do that you will be shooting at the wrong target.

neely R:WS.jpg

You and your matrix memes..

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Many sisters dogged homey for airing dirty laundry

The late Aretha Franklin's family said Monday that it found an Atlanta pastor's eulogy delivered at the Queen of Soul's funeral last week to be offensive and distasteful

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/franklins-family-says-eulogy-offensive-distasteful-010338965.html?.tsrc=daily_mail&uh_test=1_15

..."He spoke for 50 minutes and at no time did he properly eulogize her," said Vaughn Franklin, the late singer's nephew, who said he was delivering a statement for the family.
Franklin said that his aunt never asked Williams to eulogize her, since she didn't talk about plans for her own funeral, the family selected Williams because he has spoken at other family memorials in the past, most prominently at the funeral for Franklin's father, minister and civil rights activist C.L. Franklin, 34 years ago.

Saundra

15 hours ago
Perhaps not the time or place but comments were spot on. I know the truth hurts.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

As you've seen in here, each side is waiting for the other to make the 1st move

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
You and your matrix memes. Each time you put that up, I get the impression that you think White Supremacy is so mind-blowingly all powerful (like the matrix was in the movie), that it is responsible for every single problem we have in the Black community. How about using some actual statistics to support your view point instead of a movie meme? If everyone who feels we can do better for ourselves is wrong, how about showing us with some quantifiable information proving your point, instead of using memes from a movie made by two White brothers (now sisters) who are so mixed up they both switched teams and uniforms.

It's their fault my girl dumped me :lol:

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

The late Aretha Franklin's family said Monday that it found an Atlanta pastor's eulogy delivered at the Queen of Soul's funeral last week to be offensive and distasteful

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/franklins-family-says-eulogy-offensive-distasteful-010338965.html?.tsrc=daily_mail&uh_test=1_15

..."He spoke for 50 minutes and at no time did he properly eulogize her," said Vaughn Franklin, the late singer's nephew, who said he was delivering a statement for the family.
Franklin said that his aunt never asked Williams to eulogize her, since she didn't talk about plans for her own funeral, the family selected Williams because he has spoken at other family memorials in the past, most prominently at the funeral for Franklin's father, minister and civil rights activist C.L. Franklin, 34 years ago.

Saundra

15 hours ago
Perhaps not the time or place but comments were spot on. I know the truth hurts.

They didn't pick him, Aretha did

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz