Quiet Poetry Lounge : QUOTE THIS...A FACT.

queentswana

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 24, 2004
Brick City
Occupation
day care provider (own business)
" :puke: My badness is more manifest than my goodness (because) you lock up my goodness in the room and you sell my badness in the market place."

watzinaname

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2003
Northeast
Things that make you say, hmmmm. Says much about the state of black folks in society. Much is stressed about the bad, and not enough about the good.

queentswana

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 24, 2004
Brick City
Occupation
day care provider (own business)
watzinaname said:
Things that make you say, hmmmm. Says much about the state of black folks in society. Much is stressed about the bad, and not enough about the good.

That's so true...I think if more of the "good was displayed, it would sttanp out the bad. thanks for the luv you always give.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : trumps-favorite-irish-proverb-is-actually-a-quote-from-a-nigerian-poet Black People Politics 0
legit-writer Black Education / Schools : Senior class vice-president in Georgia may be kept from graduation walk because of yearbook quote Black Education / Schools 2
Kamau47 Black People : African/Black Quote Black People Open Forum 5
river Black People : Is this Quote Authentic? Black People Open Forum 6
Ankhur Black People : Dr Neely Fuller's Protoge, Dr Francis Cress Welsing quote on Fuzzy Logic Black People Open Forum 5
skuderjaymes Black People : "The great problem of the 21st century" - a quote. Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Support : [HOW TO] - Quote a Post Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 0
skuderjaymes Black Authors : Quote: Ralph Ellison.. Homage to W.L. Dawson. Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
S Black People : Quote for this week Black People Open Forum 0
A Black Spirituality Religion : A challenge to quote ERRORS/CONTRADICTIONS in the BIBLE. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 64
naija-man Black People : I need help with this quote..... Black People Open Forum 0
G Menefer: We have agreed that your above Quote was a violation of rule # 1-My comments Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 13
King Tubbs Black Entertainment : Roy Innis Alarmed by Quote of Kanye West in December 2006 Issue of Essence Magazine Black Entertainment 6
K Black People : THE QUOTE GAME Black People Open Forum 13
P Black People : Revolutionary Quote of the Day! Black People Open Forum 3
queentswana Quiet Poetry Lounge : Quote of the day... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
queentswana Quiet Poetry Lounge : QUOTE OF THE DAY... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
M Black Poetry : My script in quote is like a ship or boat it float while cats Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
queentswana Quiet Poetry Lounge : QUOTE OF THE DAY... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
queentswana Quiet Poetry Lounge : QUOTE OF THE DAY... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
C Audio Video Web Conferencing : Voice Chat Quote List!!!!!!!! Audio Video Web Conferencing 102
L my quote under my profile is gone is that because of the changes..? Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Fact Check: The United States is, was, and will always be a racist country Black People Politics 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Internet Technology : Snopes pulls out of fact-checking partnership with Facebook Science and Technology 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Relationships : R. Kelly’s Victims Ignored for 30 Years, Everything to Do With the Fact That They are Black Women Black Relationships 32
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : ‘Mary Queen of Scots’ Fact Check: Was Queen Elizabeth’s Ambassador Actually Black? Black Entertainment 0
Lunar Cycle Black Positive People : A Hidden Fact Of Accomplishment Black People Doing Positive Things 1
nilevalley Black People Politics : This is why the people of Kenya Africa would tell Donald Trump climate change is a real fact! Black People Politics 3
R Black Poetry : Above the rim with pride but can’t swim against the tide can // Drown as a clown and be founded fact Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 25
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: never taste crack forever embrace fact went to a race // Track sitting in the stands lots Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
HODEE Black Men : He has to get back to the fact Black Men 0
R Black Poetry : never taste crack forever embrace fact went to a race Track sitting in the stands lots of fans smi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : This Insane Fact About Store-Bought Eggs Is Going Viral Food Discussion and Recipes 2
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : This Fact About Women Of The Black Panther Party May Surprise You African American History Culture 13
RAPTOR Black Spirituality Religion : Study Finds, Children Exposed To Religion Have Difficulty Distinguishing Fact From Fiction Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 7
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : LIttle Known Black History Fact: The Fultz Quadruplets Black People Open Forum 0
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : ?Fact or Fiction? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
legit-writer Black People : Fact vs. Truth Black People Open Forum 6
N Black Spirituality Religion : Reconciliation, an accomplished fact Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Does kindergarten lead to crime? Fact-checking N.H. legislator's 'research' Black People Open Forum 3
Destee Black People : Can You Name a Fact that is NOT Based on Opinion? If so, please post it in this thread - Thanks! Black People Open Forum 46
Destee Black People : Do You Primarily Share Opinion or Fact - Do You Know The Difference? Black People Open Forum 37
Ankhur Libya : UN denies AU Fact Finding team of 5 Presidents entrance to Libya Libya 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Let Us Fact The Facts, Most Black People, In And Out Of Afrika, Do Not Give A **** Ab Chief Elder Osiris 0
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : Scientific fact that Catholicism used religion to justify slavery Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 7
Ankhur Black People : The Skinny, about Economic Growth/ fact or fiction Black People Open Forum 1
HODEE Black Entertainment : Great Michael Jackson Video.. His Last Support of Fact! Black Entertainment 1
Knowledge Seed Black People : Ufology: Fact of fiction? Black People Open Forum 0
L Black People : ''Racism'' / ''White Supremacy''... Fact or Fiction? Black People Open Forum 354
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : RACIAL RACISM IS NOT AN ISSUE IN AMERICA, IT IS A FACT IN AMERICA !!! Chief Elder Osiris 5