Black Relationships : Question for the Brothers

Nia Maishani

Nov 22, 2001
Displaced at the Junction of Hoosiers and Bluegras
Occupation
Business Owner
Don't you mean AFTER your divorce?

Get the story straight, now. :nono:

I just find that one difficult to believe, for I've only known one Brother to tell me he's been with less than 10, and he was only like 25 or so at the time and had only had one mate. I know several men who started after high school, or even during or after college, but once they started, they sort of went on a rampage. I know WOMEN who's belt notches number upwards of 100! YOUNG women! Amazes me.

But don't get ya feathers ruffled; I commend ya if you truly are that minimally "at risk". (that is, if you are being truthful)

:toast:

Nia Maishani

Nov 22, 2001
Occupation
Business Owner
To be frank, I would say that my decision was primarily based on ONE bad experience. My most recent experience, that is.

The Brother in the picture is not someone I have dated. He is a well-known scholar whom I had the priviledge of meeting.

I already told ya Kem, it is a one-digit number; that's all ya get.

:lol::x:

Nia Maishani

Nov 22, 2001
Occupation
Business Owner
Uh...

Why would I stalk someone I want to ERASE from my past? I DID move on, and IMMEDIATELY. I think you may be inferring that I fell in love, was "used" and then "dumped", but that is not what happened. It is way deeper and way dirtier and way uglier than that. What it boiled down to was unabashed betrayal and deceit. The lesson learned was that I had contributed to the hardship by giving him what he wanted yet not getting what I needed, in return. Therefore, I was not much different from all the "others" I discovered he cheated with.

Hence, the fact that I now dare to be different.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Destee Conference 1-866-4-DESTEE

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss:
Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart: