Black Relationships : Question for the Brothers

Nia Maishani

Nov 22, 2001
Displaced at the Junction of Hoosiers and Bluegras
Occupation
Business Owner
Hmmm...Interesting responses...

So Kemetstry (and anyone else who needs more concrete facts), let us suppose that the two of you have had ups and downs and even separated briefly. You *suspected* her of stepping out during your brief separation, although you cannot be absolutely certain. Your relationship is now at its most stable when baby arrives. The newborn has an opposite complexion, opposite eye color, and no facial resemblance whatever to you. If you and your wife are both deeply melanin-enriched, the baby looks biracial. If you and she both are rather lacking in the melanin department, the baby more than makes up for your deficiency. Again, regardless of coloring, there are no detectable facial resemblances.

Let's even add in one more hypothetical. Your first child together is your spitting image. That same child bears no resemblance to the new child in question.

UPTOWNE

May 24, 2001
NYC
Occupation
Electric Powerlineman
The answer to this QUESTION is "none of the above" We are talking bout a newborn! The question I have is did she trick me into marriage by saying the child was mine or did she have an affair while we were married? ( there is a difference to my reaction) 1st and formost the child is innocent and unless the childs natural father is gonna make himself a nusance to my life I would not have a problem raising another mans child for it will always be my baby!( SON /DAUGHTER) my bloodline won't change my heart 2nd I married the WOMAN not the CHILD I could just have been the "baby-daddy" and kept it moving I didn't have to marry her! Now if she cheated on me durring our marriage and this is someones elses love child thats just too simple she loves the babies father and the two of them should be together I would be hurt but I would be packing my SHI....

dnommo

Mar 19, 2001
Baltimore, Md.
Occupation
Teacher of English, Literature & Poetry
i would thank her for the time we've spent together as i served her with divorce papers and an APARTMENT GUIDE just so she could find a new place to stay...

oh and by the time all this occurs, the joint bank accounts would now be a single account and all credit cards would be cancelled...

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
UPTOWNE ya right but the fact still lay at hand
if she cheated of made an *** out the guy she
still wrong her butt need to be played dis way
and may GOD bless the child ....

Nia Maishani

Nov 22, 2001
Displaced at the Junction of Hoosiers and Bluegras
Occupation
Business Owner
Mmmmm, HMMMMM...

O.k. brothers, so what exactly would it take to compel you to request a paternity test?

Keme, what are these "ways" to check paternity? Next, I really am at a loss to comprehend how it is that a person can turn out looking like another relative, yet bear no resemblance to his/her own parents (neither of the two parents). All my life, I've been told what a remarkable resemblance I bear to BOTH my parents, but also resemble my paternal grandmother. I can even see it myself. I am always amazed when I first see a baby or child, and either immediately or gradually, I begin to see one or the other or both the child's parents' image while gazing at the baby (even though I am not looking for the face of the parent{s}, just admiring the baby).

The thing of it is that there are soooooooooo sooooooo many "lovechild" cases out there where the false explanation of leapfrogging genes is offered, that it is a very convenient and practical and effective tool of deception.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Destee Conference 1-866-4-DESTEE

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss:
Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart: