Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Question concerning the metu neter

OmowaleX

Jun 23, 2002
Aztlan
Occupation
Educator
SAMURAI36 said:
But the message is AUSARIANISM. No one is speaking about the group or the "messengers", merely the message. Do you accept this or reject it?

Whatever. You can't even keep up with your own statements, let alone how other present themselves.

What does this have to do with anything?

Because he is an "Elder", makes him accurate, at any and all times? This "Elder" had the nerve to say that Arabs didn't enslave Blacks.

No "Elder" of mine, would pass off such a falsehood as a fact, especially under the auspices of being and "Elder".

LMAO, I"m a "thread killer".....Nearly every thread I'm a part of, goes on for 20 plus pages.....There are a good 30 people at any given time reading what I have to say, let alone those who seek to contact me outside of this board.

In the meantime, the only threads you are a part of, are those that you dredge up from 2 years ago, just to put your "......." or " :dart: " seal of approval on.

You have offered NOTHING relevant in the past 2 months here. Here's another example:

Going back in this section alone to March 2005 there is plenty of evidence to substantiate your disruption.

More non-sense. I would ask that you show and prove any inaccuracy that I stated in that thread......But we all know that you can never do this.
"There are a good 30 people at any given time reading what I have to say, let alone those who seek to contact me outside of this board."

Here you are again, turning a peaceful discussion into another "Samuarai says" self-aggrandized, debate focusing on the "God" Shahiyim Muhammad.

lol!

google that...!

And your 10 (TEN) results pale in comparison to Omowalejabali! (Not to mention Omowale X)!

And if your name wasn't "Muhammad" it would be even less than that!

You are nothing more than a cartoon caricature posing as a "Samurai".

Your blade cuts nothing here but your own tongue.

SAMURAI36

Banned
Mar 3, 2005
Bay Area
OmowaleX said:
"There are a good 30 people at any given time reading what I have to say, let alone those who seek to contact me outside of this board."

Here you are again, turning a peaceful discussion into another "Samuarai says" self-aggrandized, debate focusing on the "God" Shahiyim Muhammad.

lol!

google that...!

And your 10 (TEN) results pale in comparison to Omowalejabali! (Not to mention Omowale X)!

And if your name wasn't "Muhammad" it would be even less than that!

You are nothing more than a cartoon caricature posing as a "Samurai".

Your blade cuts nothing here but your own tongue.
Let me know when you have a point here. How easy it is to attack someone's name, when they can't attack their information.

And btw, please learn how to spell my name right.

OmowaleX

Jun 23, 2002
Aztlan
Occupation
Educator
SAMURAI36 said:
Let me know when you have a point here. How easy it is to attack someone's name, when they can't attack their information.

And btw, please learn how to spell my name right.
You and your name are meaningless.

I raised some questions here that I am waiting for some specific answers to those specific questions.

"Attacking" your information or anyone else's is not my purpose or mission. You are already defeated and your divertion of the questions raised here is evidence of your defeat.

OmowaleX

Jun 23, 2002
Aztlan
Occupation
Educator
OmowaleX said:
Thank you brother kemetkind.

This gives insight into how the "Usurpers" operate and attempt to undermine the established order, while attempting to exercise control and "order" over the masses.
The "Usurpers" continue in vain attempts to exercise control and "order" over those who have rejected their cultic domineering.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: