Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Question concerning the metu neter

SAMURAI36

Banned
Mar 3, 2005
Bay Area
OmowaleX said:
By the way, can you quote exactly where I stated that "I reject the book"?
You have claimed that you reject the "AUSARIAN CULT". Since Metu Neter espoused Ausarian theology, then there is nothing for you to accept, while at the same time rejecting it.

I am sure a few days ago I stated that I have read up to Volume 2, Chapter 17. That means that I am still engaged in "study".
I'm prepared to call you a LIAR.

In that same thread from "a few days ago", you blatantly claimed that you "STOPPED READING" after that point.

SAMURAI36

Banned
Mar 3, 2005
Bay Area
kemetkind said:
I don't know what it states as the source of all evil, but in chapter 7 vol II is the following:

How is Evil Established in the World:

"The Setanists are those relatively few individuals in the world who have developed their will beyond the majority of Sahu Men, but have not developed it enough to overcome the lower faculties (intellect, imagination, memory and emotions). Thus, their will is still dominated by their lower faculties, especially the intellect and animal spirit.

The higher development of their will above the Sahu Man gives them the ability to dominate the latter. They gain enough insight into the workings of the lower faculties, and the weakness created by the absence of input from the dormant higher faculties to enable them to deceive the Sahu Man, and thus gain control over him/her. As the Sahu Man makes up the majority in the world, Set is thus able to gain world dominance."
Because you are apparently jumping around, you continue to take these statements out of context.

What does volume #1 say about the intellect, being positively utillized?

OmowaleX

Jun 23, 2002
Aztlan
Occupation
Educator
SAMURAI36 said:
You have claimed that you reject the "AUSARIAN CULT". Since Metu Neter espoused Ausarian theology, then there is nothing for you to accept, while at the same time rejecting it.

I'm prepared to call you a LIAR.

In that same thread from "a few days ago", you blatantly claimed that you "STOPPED READING" after that point.

"I'm prepared to call you a LIAR."

I really don't care about YOU or your opinions.

Yes, I reject the "AUSARIAN CULT. I can accept a message without accepting the "messengers" or the GROUP.

At one point I did stop reading, but that does not mean that I am no longer reading. As I stated before, my problem is people like YOU and how you present yourselves.

I have noticed the manner in how you suggest that I leave these threads but perhaps the forum would benefit from your own departure. I have been reading extensively many threads and notice a distinct change since your presence here began.

You CLAIM to have a foundation in Islam :)laugh: ) yet one of the first people you went after here was brother Aquil, an ELDER.

You are a THREAD KILLER....someone who asserts their personality into a discussion then killing the thread with your egoism which usually tends to assert that others do no read, or that they are too emotional or that they somehow are intellectually beneath you.

Going back in this section alone to March 2005 there is plenty of evidence to substantiate your disruption.

Perhaps it is ALLAH who you need to concern yourself with for all the lies YOU have told, while blaspheming His Prophets.
http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?p=315854&postcount=5

SAMURAI36

Banned
Mar 3, 2005
Bay Area
OmowaleX said:
"I'm prepared to call you a LIAR."

I really don't care about YOU or your opinions.

Yes, I reject the "AUSARIAN CULT. I can accept a message without accepting the "messengers" or the GROUP.
But the message is AUSARIANISM. No one is speaking about the group or the "messengers", merely the message. Do you accept this or reject it?

At one point I did stop reading, but that does not mean that I am no longer reading. As I stated before, my problem is people like YOU and how you present yourselves.
Whatever. You can't even keep up with your own statements, let alone how other present themselves.

I have noticed the manner in how you suggest that I leave these threads but perhaps the forum would benefit from your own departure. I have been reading extensively many threads and notice a distinct change since your presence here began.

You CLAIM to have a foundation in Islam :)laugh: ) yet one of the first people you went after here was brother Aquil, an ELDER.
What does this have to do with anything?

Because he is an "Elder", makes him accurate, at any and all times? This "Elder" had the nerve to say that Arabs didn't enslave Blacks.

No "Elder" of mine, would pass off such a falsehood as a fact, especially under the auspices of being and "Elder".

You are a THREAD KILLER....someone who asserts their personality into a discussion then killing the thread with your egoism which usually tends to assert that others do no read, or that they are too emotional or that they somehow are intellectually beneath you.
LMAO, I"m a "thread killer".....Nearly every thread I'm a part of, goes on for 20 plus pages.....There are a good 30 people at any given time reading what I have to say, let alone those who seek to contact me outside of this board.

In the meantime, the only threads you are a part of, are those that you dredge up from 2 years ago, just to put your "......." or " :dart: " seal of approval on.

You have offered NOTHING relevant in the past 2 months here. Here's another example:

Going back in this section alone to March 2005 there is plenty of evidence to substantiate your disruption.

Perhaps it is ALLAH who you need to concern yourself with for all the lies YOU have told, while blaspheming His Prophets.
http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?p=315854&postcount=5
More non-sense. I would ask that you show and prove any inaccuracy that I stated in that thread......But we all know that you can never do this.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We want to make this website the last destination for people who wish to the right product for their needs. Regardless of whether it be a new gaming keyboard, baby product, trendy fashion, monitors and or workstation gadgets, you will consider our unbiased reviews on only beasts.com the essential guide to understanding your choices.
https://only-beasts.com
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.