Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Question concerning the metu neter

OmowaleX

Jun 23, 2002
Aztlan
Occupation
Educator
SAMURAI36 said:
But the message is AUSARIANISM. No one is speaking about the group or the "messengers", merely the message. Do you accept this or reject it?

Whatever. You can't even keep up with your own statements, let alone how other present themselves.

What does this have to do with anything?

Because he is an "Elder", makes him accurate, at any and all times? This "Elder" had the nerve to say that Arabs didn't enslave Blacks.

No "Elder" of mine, would pass off such a falsehood as a fact, especially under the auspices of being and "Elder".

LMAO, I"m a "thread killer".....Nearly every thread I'm a part of, goes on for 20 plus pages.....There are a good 30 people at any given time reading what I have to say, let alone those who seek to contact me outside of this board.

In the meantime, the only threads you are a part of, are those that you dredge up from 2 years ago, just to put your "......." or " :dart: " seal of approval on.

You have offered NOTHING relevant in the past 2 months here. Here's another example:

Going back in this section alone to March 2005 there is plenty of evidence to substantiate your disruption.

More non-sense. I would ask that you show and prove any inaccuracy that I stated in that thread......But we all know that you can never do this.
"There are a good 30 people at any given time reading what I have to say, let alone those who seek to contact me outside of this board."

Here you are again, turning a peaceful discussion into another "Samuarai says" self-aggrandized, debate focusing on the "God" Shahiyim Muhammad.

lol!

google that...!

And your 10 (TEN) results pale in comparison to Omowalejabali! (Not to mention Omowale X)!

And if your name wasn't "Muhammad" it would be even less than that!

You are nothing more than a cartoon caricature posing as a "Samurai".

Your blade cuts nothing here but your own tongue.

SAMURAI36

Banned
Mar 3, 2005
Bay Area
OmowaleX said:
"There are a good 30 people at any given time reading what I have to say, let alone those who seek to contact me outside of this board."

Here you are again, turning a peaceful discussion into another "Samuarai says" self-aggrandized, debate focusing on the "God" Shahiyim Muhammad.

lol!

google that...!

And your 10 (TEN) results pale in comparison to Omowalejabali! (Not to mention Omowale X)!

And if your name wasn't "Muhammad" it would be even less than that!

You are nothing more than a cartoon caricature posing as a "Samurai".

Your blade cuts nothing here but your own tongue.
Let me know when you have a point here. How easy it is to attack someone's name, when they can't attack their information.

And btw, please learn how to spell my name right.

OmowaleX

Jun 23, 2002
Aztlan
Occupation
Educator
SAMURAI36 said:
Let me know when you have a point here. How easy it is to attack someone's name, when they can't attack their information.

And btw, please learn how to spell my name right.
You and your name are meaningless.

I raised some questions here that I am waiting for some specific answers to those specific questions.

"Attacking" your information or anyone else's is not my purpose or mission. You are already defeated and your divertion of the questions raised here is evidence of your defeat.

OmowaleX

Jun 23, 2002
Aztlan
Occupation
Educator
OmowaleX said:
Thank you brother kemetkind.

This gives insight into how the "Usurpers" operate and attempt to undermine the established order, while attempting to exercise control and "order" over the masses.
The "Usurpers" continue in vain attempts to exercise control and "order" over those who have rejected their cultic domineering.

SAMURAI36

Banned
Mar 3, 2005
Bay Area
OmowaleX said:
You and your name are meaningless.

I raised some questions here that I am waiting for some specific answers to those specific questions.

"Attacking" your information or anyone else's is not my purpose or mission. You are already defeated and your divertion of the questions raised here is evidence of your defeat.
Please explain how I am "defeated". A person is not defeated, merely because their opponent makes that claim.

What did you defeat me in regards to?

I am "defeated", coming from a person that admits:

In all the discussions that I have had with folks here such as Isaiah, Kwabena, I-khan and sisters Cursed heart and River, I have spoken concerning health concerns with an awareness that I am "out of balance" in some areas, which is why I have gone back to practicing meditation in order to "wake me up" and open blockage in my root and heart centers.
You are in no position to admonish others about anything, when you can't even conquer the initial level of development.

Further, while the people mentioned deserve the highest respect, they themselves are admittedly still in the infant stages of their own development.

So, here we have an "Elder" going to Spiritual (and even literal) youth for his development.

You can't defeat me on any level; mentally, spiritually, and defintitely not physically.

OmowaleX

Jun 23, 2002
Aztlan
Occupation
Educator
OmowaleX said:
Thanks again brother Kemetkind.

The key for me here is that "Realization of this knowlede is the final goal in life", not the knowledge of self-realization itself.

"In the Kamitic tradition, the cause of all evil is the sleep-like state, the darkness, that we live in during the earlier part of our spiritual life-the Sahu stage. We can only escape the evil by Becoming Awake. So that we can see not as in a dream, but clearly by the light of day."

vol 2, p. 101

It was reading this section dealing with the Sixth Sphere, Heru, which promted my initial question.

It is stated also that "The same doctrine is taught in the Upanishads , the compilation of the spiritual philosophy of the Dravidians of Hindu Kush."

"The last state is the Satvic which corresponds to the balanced energy that enables the full working of the highest states of spirituality."

What I find interesting in these passages is the reference to "spiritual philosophy", not religion.

Since I have mentioned before a similarity I find in reading the metu neter with Vedic literature, I also find it interesting the statement to the effect that "The same doctrine is taught in the Upanishads."

In all the discussions that I have had with folks here such as Isaiah, Kwabena, I-khan and sisters Cursed heart and River, I have spoken concerning health concerns with an awareness that I am "out of balance" in some areas, which is why I have gone back to practicing meditation in order to "wake me up" and open blockage in my root and heart centers.

Now let me dig deeper in what I know is a concern related to concerns raised by others. Simply put, if the "source of all evil" is INTERNAL, how then is the matter of white supremacy, and EXTERNAL factor, addressed?

I have been routinely criticized for my position concerning "race", "racism" and the "white devil". If the metu neter is correct, why spend so much energy focusining on "yt"?

It seems that even if we somehow defeated white supremacy, then we still have our own INTERNAL "demons" which must be exorcised.
Back to the topic...

OmowaleX

Jun 23, 2002
Aztlan
Occupation
Educator
SAMURAI36 said:
Please explain how I am "defeated". A person is not defeated, merely because their opponent makes that claim.

What did you defeat me in regards to?

I am "defeated", coming from a person that admits:

You are in no position to admonish others about anything, when you can't even conquer the initial level of development.

Further, while the people mentioned deserve the highest respect, they themselves are admittedly still in the infant stages of their own development.

So, here we have an "Elder" going to Spiritual (and even literal) youth for his development.

You can't defeat me on any level; mentally, spiritually, and defintitely not physically.

"So, here we have an "Elder" going to Spiritual (and even literal) youth for his development."

"GOD" is revered by many as the "Creator". He is referred by many as "Father".

It is thus the nature of a Father to seek to Guide and Direct Youth, using His Divine Power to Empower the Youth and helping them to develop their own Divine Essence and Creative Power.

As an "Elder" this also manifests in not only Teaching and Mentoring youth but also developing within Them the ability to seek their own Path of Discipleship.
This is the Intuitive Power of the "Father" which on a basic level of human experience is actualized through the process of procreating, parenting and Raising one's posterity something which I do not expect one who has not yet actualized the experience of Fatherhood.

As far as conquering the "initial stage of development" is concerned, one can develop higher faculties, in particular the facility of intuition but since we exist in the material world still be prone to illness and blockage of our chakral centers.

You are in no way capable of determing what my level of "development" is and most definitely you may obtain a clue once you experience Fatherhood and exercise the responsibility for Raising Children to be productive and proactive members of society who themselves are positive role models for their peers.

For a surety, you are in no position to "govern" anyone save yourself and for sure shall never be in a position to rule over ME.

With this said, thanks for your responses to this thread. You have demonstrated through your own actions that you do not have the potentiality to actualize the defeat of white supremacy or to Uplift the African masses and this in itself renders you as not only politically impotent but your spiritual philosphy is itself bankrupt and incessantly wimpish.

By the way, opening of one's heart center is NOT an "initial stage of development". It actually is a stage of development that Sahu man has no comprehension of so for me to even speak of this as one of the ONLY TWO areas of complication indicates I am much farther along in my own "initiation" than you think. And there is no way for you to KNOW for sure, particularly since you have yet to demonstate an ability to STOP me from raising questions.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave: