Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Question concerning the metu neter

OmowaleX

Well-Known Member
MEMBER
Jun 23, 2002
2,414
40
Aztlan
Occupation
Educator
kemetkind said:
I don't know what it states as the source of all evil, but in chapter 7 vol II is the following:

How is Evil Established in the World:

"The Setanists are those relatively few individuals in the world who have developed their will beyond the majority of Sahu Men, but have not developed it enough to overcome the lower faculties (intellect, imagination, memory and emotions). Thus, their will is still dominated by their lower faculties, especially the intellect and animal spirit.

The higher development of their will above the Sahu Man gives them the ability to dominate the latter. They gain enough insight into the workings of the lower faculties, and the weakness created by the absence of input from the dormant higher faculties to enable them to deceive the Sahu Man, and thus gain control over him/her. As the Sahu Man makes up the majority in the world, Set is thus able to gain world dominance."
Thank you brother kemetkind.

This gives insight into how the "Usurpers" operate and attempt to undermine the established order, while attempting to exercise control and "order" over the masses.
 

OmowaleX

Well-Known Member
MEMBER
Jun 23, 2002
2,414
40
Aztlan
Occupation
Educator
jamesfrmphilly said:
my bad, i thought you said you had rejected it.

No problem. In fact, I have also mentioned before concerning meditation and how I am having problems shutting down my "thinking" process. My closest family tell me I think too much so I find the discourse (actually in Chapter 18) concerning developing the ability to "totally shut down thinking" quite challenging and I have recently been making progress in this area.

The problem is I moved into this area without completing the first assignment in Chapter 17 in reference to "austerity". I began detoxing in 21 day cycles but it will take me a total of nine months to complete all of the cycles.

A major part of my problem, admittedly, is arguing in these forums but the upside of that is even the negative interaction strengthens my Spiritual Will, but this may not be the proper environment for me at this time and I may need to take a hiatus after all. The downside of that is not having anyone in my immediate environment to engage in discourse with at a similar level of spiritual development.
 

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
37,628
12,596
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
OmowaleX said:
No problem. In fact, I have also mentioned before concerning meditation and how I am having problems shutting down my "thinking" process. My closest family tell me I think too much so I find the discourse (actually in Chapter 18) concerning developing the ability to "totally shut down thinking" quite challenging and I have recently been making progress in this area.

The problem is I moved into this area without completing the first assignment in Chapter 17 in reference to "austerity". I began detoxing in 21 day cycles but it will take me a total of nine months to complete all of the cycles.

A major part of my problem, admittedly, is arguing in these forums but the upside of that is even the negative interaction strengthens my Spiritual Will, but this may not be the proper environment for me at this time and I may need to take a hiatus after all. The downside of that is not having anyone in my immediate environment to engage in discourse with at a similar level of spiritual development.
those are the same issues that i am struggling with.
 

kemetkind

Well-Known Member
MEMBER
Oct 8, 2005
1,599
63
OmowaleX said:
Thank you brother kemetkind.

This gives insight into how the "Usurpers" operate and attempt to undermine the established order, while attempting to exercise control and "order" over the masses.
Another reference to the source of evil occurs in Vol. I Chapter 19 (The Metutu), pg 266:

"The living of the knowledge of the essential and original unconditioned state of our spirit is a fundamental prerequisite for acheiving success in all of our undertakings. The realization of this goal is the ability to maintain a state of deep inner peace that cannot be upset by externals. This condition is called Hetep. Realization of this knowledge is the final goal of life.

Ignorance of the knowledge of our essential state leads to the identification with our conditioned reflexes and behavioral patterns. It is the fundamental cause of all failures and evil in the world."
 

OmowaleX

Well-Known Member
MEMBER
Jun 23, 2002
2,414
40
Aztlan
Occupation
Educator
kemetkind said:
Another reference to the source of evil occurs in Vol. I Chapter 19 (The Metutu), pg 266:

"The living of the knowledge of the essential and original unconditioned state of our spirit is a fundamental prerequisite for acheiving success in all of our undertakings. The realization of this goal is the ability to maintain a state of deep inner peace that cannot be upset by externals. This condition is called Hetep. Realization of this knowledge is the final goal of life.

Ignorance of the knowledge of our essential state leads to the identification with our conditioned reflexes and behavioral patterns. It is the fundamental cause of all failures and evil in the world."
Thanks again brother Kemetkind.

The key for me here is that "Realization of this knowlede is the final goal in life", not the knowledge of self-realization itself.

"In the Kamitic tradition, the cause of all evil is the sleep-like state, the darkness, that we live in during the earlier part of our spiritual life-the Sahu stage. We can only escape the evil by Becoming Awake. So that we can see not as in a dream, but clearly by the light of day."

vol 2, p. 101


It was reading this section dealing with the Sixth Sphere, Heru, which promted my initial question.

It is stated also that "The same doctrine is taught in the Upanishads , the compilation of the spiritual philosophy of the Dravidians of Hindu Kush."

"The last state is the Satvic which corresponds to the balanced energy that enables the full working of the highest states of spirituality."

What I find interesting in these passages is the reference to "spiritual philosophy", not religion.

Since I have mentioned before a similarity I find in reading the metu neter with Vedic literature, I also find it interesting the statement to the effect that "The same doctrine is taught in the Upanishads."

In all the discussions that I have had with folks here such as Isaiah, Kwabena, I-khan and sisters Cursed heart and River, I have spoken concerning health concerns with an awareness that I am "out of balance" in some areas, which is why I have gone back to practicing meditation in order to "wake me up" and open blockage in my root and heart centers.

Now let me dig deeper in what I know is a concern related to concerns raised by others. Simply put, if the "source of all evil" is INTERNAL, how then is the matter of white supremacy, and EXTERNAL factor, addressed?

I have been routinely criticized for my position concerning "race", "racism" and the "white devil". If the metu neter is correct, why spend so much energy focusining on "yt"?

It seems that even if we somehow defeated white supremacy, then we still have our own INTERNAL "demons" which must be exorcised.
 

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Top