Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Purpose of Metu Neter:

truetothecause

Feb 26, 2007
In the fantasy of Afreekan Unity
Occupation
The~rapist
emanuel goodman said:
Hotep menefer

interesting break down. I have been thinking,pondering mediating etc on this very premise for some time now. I started a thread a while back regarding the reality on non duality. Meaning there is no such thing as duality in my opinion , just different attributes of the same entity. This entities true state never changes only it's temporary state. liken to u or i whom have become injured the change in our flesh or inter system may appear to be disfigured however it will allways return to it's orginal state. we/us u/me will return to our orginal state no thing ness. a state of hotep/peace where differences do not exisit. Acceptance of this reality is difficult for most because it has no beginning nor end it just is. It also has no character or personifications to run to in a time of hope need or desperation. do u think there is a difference between the holy drama and the teachings that followed it? dravidism,buddaism,muslim,christianity etc. For i donot at this time.
ImHotep

I'm struggling to NOT make a video RE~ply and challenge myself to putting my thoughts on paper. In part, I sense my struggles have much to do with MY Spiritual purpose for BE~ing in this realm at this time. What I have learned and what has been RE~vealed to M.E. is first and foremost for M.E.

The two passages of your comments i highlighted speaks volumes for M.E. and validates that which I KNOW to BE TRUE FOR M.E.
I often wonder why WE are programmed to fear "death" and all the messages supporting it BE~ing "the end". While I AM not advocating "death/suicide", I AM suggesting that it is NOT THE END...of M.E. It is a TRANSITION that my Spirit will make at the appointed time.

Alright...now is when things start getting tricky for me to express cause my mind is wondering to the whole notion of DESTINY and what that really means in this context.

I'll step back and continue to learn more from you all.

Thanks for sharing
:hearts2:

emanuel goodman

Jun 25, 2006
chicago
Occupation
social worker
truetothecause said:
ImHotep

I'm struggling to NOT make a video RE~ply and challenge myself to putting my thoughts on paper. In part, I sense my struggles have much to do with MY Spiritual purpose for BE~ing in this realm at this time. What I have learned and what has been RE~vealed to M.E. is first and foremost for M.E.

The two passages of your comments i highlighted speaks volumes for M.E. and validates that which I KNOW to BE TRUE FOR M.E.
I often wonder why WE are programmed to fear "death" and all the messages supporting it BE~ing "the end". While I AM not advocating "death/suicide", I AM suggesting that it is NOT THE END...of M.E. It is a TRANSITION that my Spirit will make at the appointed time.

Alright...now is when things start getting tricky for me to express cause my mind is wondering to the whole notion of DESTINY and what that really means in this context.

I'll step back and continue to learn more from you all.

Thanks for sharing
Destiny to me implies an already planned out purpose according to a plan. The only plan at this time that is un avoidable is change. The seasons, periods,cycles are plans and destiny in my opinion. Anything outside of those plans are images thoughts concepts of the programmed process developed by living entities whom are a piece of the whole and not the whole. It is my destiny to experience touch taste her smell feel etc That is our grand gift I was told at an earlier age all experiences were good . It is also my destiny to return from which i came as all others before via a process of the electro. magnetic force attracting me back to it once i am done serving the divine purpose and am through with what is has desired me to do. I must return for re assignment.

Hotep true to the cause

truetothecause

Feb 26, 2007
In the fantasy of Afreekan Unity
Occupation
The~rapist
emanuel goodman said:
Destiny to me implies an already planned out purpose according to a plan. The only plan at this time that is un avoidable is change. The seasons, periods,cycles are plans and destiny in my opinion. Anything outside of those plans are images thoughts concepts of the programmed process developed by living entities whom are a piece of the whole and not the whole. It is my destiny to experience touch taste her smell feel etc That is our grand gift I was told at an earlier age all experiences were good . It is also my destiny to return from which i came as all others before via a process of the electro. magnetic force attracting me back to it once i am done serving the divine purpose and am through with what is has desired me to do. I must return for re assignment.

Hotep true to the cause
Thank you Emanuel Goodman....

In the Yoruba traditions, it is believed that WE "choose" our "head" or assignments. How consistent is this within the Spiritual frame you are grounded in:?:

emanuel goodman

Jun 25, 2006
chicago
Occupation
social worker
truetothecause said:
Thank you Emanuel Goodman....

In the Yoruba traditions, it is believed that WE "choose" our "head" or assignments. How consistent is this within the Spiritual frame you are grounded in:?:

My spiritfual frame has yet to be develped however at this time i look at every thing as possibities of a mathmatical nature. so this would be consistent with yoruba in that aspect.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
the purpose of the metu neter is to reallign your self with mother neter. to be incontrol of your energy in motion and not let your energy in motion control u. We are currently loosing our divinity by the day and just becoming man because we are not using our hu. the story of osiris and set displays the evil or the negative that is in the hearts of every man. set out of pride and anger decided that he should be in control of upper and lower kemet. so he set out to trick osiris etc. hours defeat over set displays a humans ability to over come negative or harmful emotional responses by not giving in to them. set has a purpose and osiris and hours without these individuals the system could not be balanced. The metu neter is one way to remember whom u are as a man of kemetic decent. we are the gods in question the karast or the messiah spoken of in the holy bi bill(this is what we know not belive). the bible has u belive in this supreme essence. every one is a per son mr music. which means through sound you were created. we all come into the world on an even plane being born in water out of the primodal egg(the womb) like RA. we know us and the neteru are the same however your bible teaches u to look up to and fear the creator. I here no such things in our doctrines.There is much knowledge u must obtain and digest sir. however your emotional attachment to your god concept has you in fear of learning new things(to u) about our culture. i would be typing for hours tyring to teach u this concept. however if u continue to read nature or the neters will take care of things on thier own. your cannot hide from the truth .i know u like bibical quotes" in the begginng there was the AMEN (the hidden intelligence)the creation of god"
once again i am done. I leave u in peace

Giving a blast from the past a little kick.

skuderjaymes

Contextualizer Synthesizer
Nov 2, 2009
theory to application to discussion to percussion
Occupation
independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
(Music Producer) - Please show vol and page number from the Metu Neter to support your words about obtaining understanding of sphere 0.

metu neter vol 1
chapter 5, pp 49, 52-54, 59, 65-66
chapter 6 pg 69
chapter 7 pg 82

the ideas are covered and elaborated on...

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??
Lon
Trying to find my way around on this forum. It's not User Friendly