Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Purpose of Metu Neter:

hiphopolx

Sep 12, 2006
Long Island NY
MenNefer said:
It was sooo dark I couldn't see my hand in front of my face. We were not allowed to drive with lights;only whats called *Black out Drive lights* which could not penetrate the thick darkness. It got to the point where I would stepp on the gas pedal and not know whether I was going forward or backwards...I had no since of direction, only bumps and a whining engine. We started talking about how light assist your sense of locality and if we were submerged in darkness we wouldn't have a sense of ourselves being separated.
interesting. The small things we take for granted. Maybe periods of darkness is what the "spiritual Dr." should subscribe as a remedy to the mass illusion of separation.

Just imagine if you were alone with no ground to walk on as well. A 360 version of not knowing a direction to travel(not just forwards or backwards)
The purpose. To get to know thy true self/God.
I think the importance and skill of imagination is underrated. I see and understand where it's arranged in the 'The Tree of Life' and why (everything is a half of something) it's but.......... :bye:

hiphopolx

Sep 12, 2006
Long Island NY
Music Producer said:
Hiphoplox and I have already had this conversation…… I am the creator of that which came into being,

The Universe / GOD / Nu never came into being because GOD always is, as the Dogon Song teaches Amma always is. So once again I will ask you to show me where Ra explains he created the Universe or better yet Nu..
I don't think we were finished with that discussion. If you can visualize everything (- minus) the Intellectual sentience. And just see it as going on then off repetitiously. Remember to not include time as this is also an illusion. During the on phase everything happens. Everything happened from nothing the off phase. Energies exploding and imploding chaos. But not as chaotic as the off phase no-things,(Unless you include Nu, an infinite reality of chaotic liquid as something)
This is how a being can create its self out of nothing.
This is a state of ourselves we still repeat. As we still sleep going thru states of unconsciousness back to consciousness to awaken. Again and again. Giving us another opportunity to truly create our own world. The illusion is actually not being able to see ourself as a/the creator.

Peace

MenNefer

Dec 30, 2006
Music Producer said:
The Dogon Song is proven scientifically and archeologically. We are only now beginning to develop the technology that verifies the Dogon Song. I would call that more then a commentary.

And that’s the main problem with trying to figure all of this out, nobody is studying the source of the source of the source and no one is demanding evidence. When the Dogon Song describes a star system in 1930 and then in 1980 humans develop a telescope that verifies what the Dogon told us before the technology existed to know these things we can only call that a miracle an unexplained phenomena which usually leads to GOD.

Otherwise you tell me how this African Peoples could have excess to such detailed information about the Sirius system?
"The Pale fox" was written by someone acculturated in the Dogon Cosmogony or via someones commentary ?

We are going off course from a course that has already been a considerable deviation from the Forum topic.

You assume your commentaries from the bible are automatically accepted and authentic...to me ...they're commentaries.

My position had nothing to do with measuring the profundity of the Dogon cosmogony....you seem to be baiting the convo to go there to prove an amorphous premise.

Music Producer said:
The Universe / GOD / Nu never came into being because GOD always is, as the Dogon Song teaches Amma always is. So once again I will ask you to show me where Ra explains he created the Universe or better yet Nu.
"Uni-verse" has a functional definition you know.
(and it is not the Kaotic undifferentiated nothingness that the substantive vibratory medium of NU corresponds to.)

Uni-one Verse =phrase, word ect

which implies differentiation.. it is clearly your position in trying to validate a differentiation *universe* of Nu...not my person.

Although! I might just agree with you on NU never coming into existence because differentiation (clearly pointed out in The Metu neter) is an illusion.
That is why the Author states that the process outlined in the 6 acts of creation did not happen at any particular time ...it is PRESENT yet No-thing.
To Quote Bro J of X-clan again "What Is We Are"

Music Producer said:
Seeing that the word Universe is not found in the Egyptian language we will convert it to Nu. You will not find any demigod in Egyptian writings explaining that they created Nu because the simple understood ideology is and was that the demigods formed out of Nu and that is why we see Ra referring to Nu as my Father Nu.

I am even willing to gamble on my correctness of this perception and will ask you to find any ancient Egyptian theological writings showing a demigods itself teaching in its own words that it created Nu.

Prove me wrong.
It is not even my position that someone created NU ...you aligned the "Label" UNIVERSE with NU but I don't agree with that description because the word :UNIVERSE has a functional definition that is not fitting for what the ancients were conveying concerning NU. You asked me to show you where UNIVERSE (functionally meaning an act of differentiation) corresponds to the SELF CREATED one whom brought him/her self out of NU as the creator.

At this point let us try to get back on track with the forum topic ....things are getting disorganized and sporatic ....you may have some possible points in your cut and paste style of presentation but alot of it is conjecture about what could be the scientific intentions of the Dogon.

Music Producer

May 31, 2004
modern day cult

MenNefer said:
"The Pale fox" was written by someone acculturated in the Dogon Cosmogony or via someones commentary ?

We are going off course from a course that has already been a considerable deviation from the Forum topic.

You assume your commentaries from the bible are automatically accepted and authentic...to me ...they're commentaries.

My position had nothing to do with measuring the profundity of the Dogon cosmogony....you seem to be baiting the convo to go there to prove an amorphous premise.

"Uni-verse" has a functional definition you know.
(and it is not the Kaotic undifferentiated nothingness that the substantive vibratory medium of NU corresponds to.)

Uni-one Verse =phrase, word ect

which implies differentiation.. it is clearly your position in trying to validate a differentiation *universe* of Nu...not my person.

Although! I might just agree with you on NU never coming into existence because differentiation (clearly pointed out in The Metu neter) is an illusion.
That is why the Author states that the process outlined in the 6 acts of creation did not happen at any particular time ...it is PRESENT yet No-thing.
To Quote Bro J of X-clan again "What Is We Are"

It is not even my position that someone created NU ...you aligned the "Label" UNIVERSE with NU but I don't agree with that description because the word :UNIVERSE has a functional definition that is not fitting for what the ancients were conveying concerning NU. You asked me to show you where UNIVERSE (functionally meaning an act of differentiation) corresponds to the SELF CREATED one whom brought him/her self out of NU as the creator.

At this point let us try to get back on track with the forum topic ....things are getting disorganized and sporatic ....you may have some possible points in your cut and paste style of presentation but alot of it is conjecture about what could be the scientific intentions of the Dogon.
The problem with trying to downgrade the Pale Fox is the book has within it the original vocalizations of the Hogon Priest as he is telling the story and performing rituals. If you want, buy the book and learn the language yourself then come back and inform us of what it says, but good luck in learning the Dogon dialog, I heard it is so complex that the only way the Pale Fox could be written was a Dogon learned the French language then he translated to the Frenchmen what the Hogon was expressing.

Also as the world gets smaller and smaller much of the Dogon Song begins to seep out of Africa from actual Africans who grew up in the Dogon community. They verify the Pale Fox whenever they talk about the Dogon ideology. It continues to be the same as it was in 1930.

As a matter of fact brother Oldsoul played an audio recording of a lady who had studied the Dogon Song and even she began verifying the Ogo and how he was incomplete because he had no twin. All of that ideology is in the Pale Fox, so there is no corruption of the information the Dogon Song is faithfully recorded.

The reason several African American sects will try to downgrade it is because it reveals Egyptian ideology as not being faithfully recorded ancient ideology, and it reveals Egypt not being the source of African ideology. Just because Egypt became reach and powerful don’t mean it’s religious ideology was correct. Most of the time correct concepts of GOD come from the poorest and most ruddy of peoples, not the rich. But as we have become Americanized we seem to want less and less and less involvement and knowledge from the poorer peoples of Africa and for some reason have become fixated with Egypt.

When I quote directly the Words of the Supreme Being it is not a commentary. Just as when I quote directly the words of Ra or demigods of the Ogdoad and Ennead it is not a commentary. Direct words of divinity are not commentaries but the core teachings of what you and I are studying.

At this point let us try to get back on track with the forum topic ....things are getting disorganized and sporatic
The Metu Neter as written by Ra Un Nefer is an entire book of his own commentary. The author is reluctant to show the specific words of the demigods or GOD from ancient Egyptian text to show why and how he derived his opinion. In my opinion books such as that on theology are unsupportive unless the reader believes the author is god or in someway divine.

This question ended my conversation with several Metu Neter promoters and followers many months ago.

Do you believe Ra Un Nefer Amen is god or in some way divine?

That question went unanswered because once it is answered one either sees a truth of the facts or they realize they are supporting a modern day cult.

Peace and Love.

MenNefer

Dec 30, 2006
Funk upon a time

I am Who I Am bro Mp (Anuk Ausar)
Shekhem ur Shekhem RUNA
likewise.....
What is We Are
(Divine is an understatment)
You stated that you are coagulated blood of the Supreme Being...therefore you align yourself with others who feel that way about themselves well.( do I conclude that you are in a coagulated cult?)

I am always, within a infinite manifold of finite NUances,
ALWAYS interacting with mySELF.
This is the Purpose of the Metu Neter ....this SOURCE of info you aspire to reach dialectically, is ever present and does not adhere to any particular form or presentation; this is coincidentally the fallacy of the Sebau that the Author spoke of in Metu Neter. The Sebau are the chidren of impotent revolt and demonstrated by the author as validating their existence through the stock piling of earth born information.

Hetep

Music Producer

May 31, 2004
cult?

MenNefer said:
I am Who I Am bro Mp (Anuk Ausar)
Shekhem ur Shekhem RUNA
likewise.....
What is We Are
(Divine is an understatment)
You stated that you are coagulated blood of the Supreme Being...therefore you align yourself with others who feel that way about themselves well.( do I conclude that you are in a coagulated cult?)

I am always, within a infinite manifold of finite NUances,
ALWAYS interacting with mySELF.
This is the Purpose of the Metu Neter ....this SOURCE of info you aspire to reach dialectically, is ever present and does not adhere to any particular form or presentation; this is coincidentally the fallacy of the Sebau that the Author spoke of in Metu Neter. The Sebau are the chidren of impotent revolt and demonstrated by the author as validating their existence through the stock piling of earth born information.

Hetep
Where did I say you were apart of a cult?

this SOURCE of info you aspire to reach dialectically, is ever present and does not adhere to any particular form or presentation
Placing the Specific Words of the Supreme Being over any and all and trying to adhere to them is a particular form of ideology. Placing the specific words of the demigods over the words of men is a particular form of ideology.

You don’t see it as such because it threatens what you rely on; words of flesh.

Peace and Love.

hiphopolx

Sep 12, 2006
Long Island NY
Music Producer said:
Placing the Specific Words of the Supreme Being over any and all and trying to adhere to them is a particular form of ideology. Placing the specific words of the demigods over the words of men is a particular form of ideology.

You don’t see it as such because it threatens what you rely on; words of flesh.

Peace and Love.
I guess this would make you party to this 'form of ideology' cause YOU place written words by men/women from ancient writings above anything else as long as they claim it was from their particular "Supreme" being.
I guess for you to open your mind to what MeNefer is saying He'd have to go back in time and write it down for you. Oh and at the bottem of the letter sign it with 'NU' :lol:

But then again if you did 'open' your mind MeNefer might not have that inspiration to share his knowledge and wisdom with us. :bye:

:welldone: MR M.P.
:welldone:

MenNefer

Dec 30, 2006
Conceptual Aid

Look at the expanse of Paut/Sand as NU and the motion as Consciousness/Will the picture/locket is a Symbol standing in place for what I mean by ANUK AUSAR(Re-member).

MenNefer said:
Re-Membering

Bro Mp....When we Re-member Ausar it is (in corespondence) to a process of coming out of K"A"os or undifferentiation. The Person identifies with a variety of specialized phenomenon, indiscriminately, as it seeks to have a stable "sense" of being. It does this in varying degrees of periodicity throughout the days and nights in trance (receptivity/mediumistic/Esctatic ect). Through repetition, ritual, scriptural analysis, we Willfully establish sound truisms to fortify our constitution. This is the theme of initiation or "behavioral Modification". Memory/water/Auset/moon is magnetic and reflective and imagery/imagi-nation/matrices/Het-Heru provide the subtle light to guide the khaibit (Prana Kosha/electromagnetic body) to its purpose.As it refines and shapes the form the form reciprocally refines the shaper. Consciousness/Will and Energy/Matter (Fundamental dualities/Neheb Kau) characterize the undulating motion (Snake=Aupep) of NU and eventually the birth (objectification) of itself AS THE CREATOR; maintainig its dual nature in every facet (omnipresence). My typing and your interpretation, although separated in time, are simultaneously happening at THIS moment and are a byproduct of this anomalous dynamic I speak of and yet I/WE AM/Are. There is no separation.

Music Producer

May 31, 2004
Atum

MenNefer said:
Look at the expanse of Paut/Sand as NU and the motion as Consciousness/Will the picture/locket is a Symbol standing in place for what I mean by ANUK AUSAR(Re-member).

Bro Mp....When we Re-member Ausar it is (in corespondence) to a process of coming out of K"A"os or undifferentiation. The Person identifies with a variety of specialized phenomenon, indiscriminately, as it seeks to have a stable "sense" of being. It does this in varying degrees of periodicity throughout the days and nights in trance (receptivity/mediumistic/Esctatic ect). Through repetition, ritual, scriptural analysis, we Willfully establish sound truisms to fortify our constitution. This is the theme of initiation or "behavioral Modification". Memory/water/Auset/moon is magnetic and reflective and imagery/imagi-nation/matrices/Het-Heru provide the subtle light to guide the khaibit (Prana Kosha/electromagnetic body) to its purpose.As it refines and shapes the form the form reciprocally refines the shaper. Consciousness/Will and Energy/Matter (Fundamental dualities/Neheb Kau) characterize the undulating motion (Snake=Aupep) of NU and eventually the birth (objectification) of itself AS THE CREATOR; maintainig its dual nature in every facet (omnipresence). My typing and your interpretation, although separated in time, are simultaneously happening at THIS moment and are a byproduct of this anomalous dynamic I speak of and yet I/WE AM/Are. There is no separation.
Osiris is to far down the letter for me to worship or praise etc…. I don’t deal with middlemen; entities or Sons of GOD after my enlightenment. My worship, praise and remembrance is reserved for Neter, GOD, The Supreme Being, The Eternal One. I do not worship anything that was born, created or derived as I was.

Furthermore show me where your information comes directly from as being spoken by The Supreme Being or a demigod or demigoddess.

Furthermore all that you give to Osiris really belongs to Atum.

Wasn’t it Atum who Nu formed first?

http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=489579&postcount=15

Peace and Love.

emanuel goodman

Jun 25, 2006
chicago
Occupation
social worker
MenNefer said:

Hotep menefer

interesting break down. I have been thinking,pondering mediating etc on this very premise for some time now. I started a thread a while back regarding the reality on non duality. Meaning there is no such thing as duality in my opinion , just different attributes of the same entity. This entities true state never changes only it's temporary state. liken to u or i whom have become injured the change in our flesh or inter system may appear to be disfigured however it will allways return to it's orginal state. we/us u/me will return to our orginal state no thing ness. a state of hotep/peace where differences do not exisit. Acceptance of this reality is difficult for most because it has no beginning nor end it just is. It also has no character or personifications to run to in a time of hope need or desperation. do u think there is a difference between the holy drama and the teachings that followed it? dravidism,buddaism,muslim,christianity etc. For i donot at this time.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: