Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Purpose of Metu Neter:

hiphopolx

Sep 12, 2006
Long Island NY
hiphopolx said:

If there were any truth to your words. Then any trouble Africans had and have would actually be your gods fault? Now out of all the phenomena in this vast universe, why would you believe your god is picking on us Africans. (chalk it up to blind faith and limited thinking). And what of the blessings (japan's divine kamikaze winds) and misfortunes ( Indian Ocean earthquake) of other cultures. The fault to your logic places particular emphasis on just the culture of ppl (and pool of knowledge) that you know. Is your god limited to just your awareness?

Peace
As I wrote that I had the image of the size comparision of the sun and Earth in mind. Did you know you can fit about a million Earths inside our little yellow sun?
When you speak of a deity such as yours getting involved in the human affairs on Earth which mearly make up a fraction of fraction in the timeline of our universe doesn't paint a picture of a man opening his mind to the bigger picture. It's way bigger than human history.

Peace

MenNefer

Dec 30, 2006
Music Producer said:
It looks like we are trying to dodge the issue. This comes from an Egyptian Bible as being the specific words of Ra himself………..

THE BOOK OF KNOWING THE EVOLUTIONS OF RA, AND OF OVERTHROWING APEP:
I had union with my closed hand, and I embraced my shadow as a wife, and I poured seed into my own mouth, and I sent forth from myself issue in the form of the gods Shu and Tefnut. Saith my father Nu:

http://www.sacred-texts.com/egy/leg/leg13.htm

As we see Ra makes a reference to ” my father Nu “. This reference by Ra himself automatically places Ra in the Neteru (company of demigods) and removes him from Neter (Supreme Being.)

As Ra refers to “my father” this places him in the same category as Sons of GOD, which dictates a lesser, then GOD.

The question is; if the Supreme Being informs you of a condition and then a Son of the Supreme Being informs you of an opposing condition; which one do you follow for correctness and righteousness?

Peace and Love.

For the record, The whole foundation of the above statement is one-dimensional, exoterically contrived, extroverted, and pejoratively myopic. (Bro Mp is a good Bro though and may his person find her husband in amenta and make swift THE WILL)

http://www.sacred-texts.com/egy/leg/leg13.htm

Bro Mp says in regards to this link:
Music Producer said:
As we see Ra makes a reference to ” my father Nu “. This reference by Ra himself automatically places Ra in the Neteru (company of demigods) and removes him from Neter (Supreme Being.)
But actually the pasted portion erroneously includes:Saith my father Nu after the preceding statement which alludes to the words of Neb er tcher. (It may have been a casual mistake ...I don't know)

Lets see: These are the; words which the god Neb-er-tcher spake after he had, come into being:- I had union with my closed hand, and I embraced my shadow as a wife, and I poured seed into my own mouth, and I sent forth from myself issue in the form of the gods Shu and Tefnut.

Sent forth from *himself* issue (sounds like self copulation) in the form of Shu and Tefnut.

After the period or end of sentence it begins:Saith my father Nu:--My Eye was covered up behind them (i.e., Shu. and Tefnut), but after two hen periods had passed from the time when they *departed from me*, from being one god I became three gods, and I came into being in the earth.

(Shu and Tefnut {from reading the text} departed from Neb er tcher and Father Nu because they are the same...The creator is SELF created.)

There IS no purported separation and these statements seem to congeal the whole process of transformation of the *The Supreme Being*

Like the Stolen Legacy that Christianity tries to duplicate, The Son of Man IS the Son of God who IS the word which was with God in the Beginning and the End and , qualitatively, IS. :bowdown: :grouphug:

Music Producer

May 31, 2004
less then Supreme

According to the teachings of Ra himself he would appear not in the Ogdoad but in the Ennead where Atum appears this is why we see Re-Atum in some Egyptian references.
http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=489579&postcount=15

Any demigod appearing in this position is less then Supreme, thus should not be worshiped by humans.

Like the Stolen Legacy that Christianity tries to duplicate, The Son of Man IS the Son of God who IS the word which was with God in the Beginning and the End and , qualitatively, IS.
Anything that human’s worship that is theologically recorded as less then Supreme becomes an evil act against the Supreme Being.

Peace and Love.

MenNefer

Dec 30, 2006
Music Producer said:
According to the teachings of Ra himself he would appear not in the Ogdoad but in the Ennead where Atum appears this is why we see Re-Atum in some Egyptian references.

Any demigod appearing in this position is less then Supreme, thus should not be worshiped by humans.

Anything that human’s worship that is theologically recorded as less then Supreme becomes an evil act against the Supreme Being.

Peace and Love.
"Of these gods Osiris is singled out for special mention in the legend, in which Khepera, speaking as Neb-er-tcher, says that his
name is AUSARES, who is the essence of the primeval matter of which he himself is formed. Thus Osiris was of the same substance as the Great God who created the world according to the Egyptians, and was a reincarnation of his great-grandfather. This portion of the legend helps to explain the views held about Osiris as the great ancestral spirit, who when on earth was a benefactor of mankind, and who when in heaven was the saviour of souls."

http://www.sacred-texts.com/egy/leg/leg04.htm

You have completely overlooked this Bro MP. (I am always dealing with the Per-sona and its inadequacies...this is true for my person so that which may be apparent may still be obscured by the indiscriminant nature of the Ka)

MP....You mistake the utility of placing intangible concepts in an hierarchy as BEING the legitimate literal truth. You wouldn't do that with the Periodic table would you just because Dmitri said so http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dmitri_Mendeleev

Because Notes or vibrations are placed into a classification system would you assume sound is essentially that way without the observer.

If someone said "Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall, would you suggest WINTER is the Supreme season?

(Legend of Ra and Auset)

http://www.sacred-texts.com/egy/leg/leg06.htm

"The legend, or "Chapter of the Divine God," begins by enumerating the mighty attributes of Ra as the creator of the universe, and describes the god of "many names" as unknowable, even by the gods."

So after all these year have passed you surmise Mr Ra is making some special provisions for you...Even though "RA" admites he has MANY forms.You Speak of "The teachings of Ra" like he has only one form...His teachings say many.

You can't force anyone to Reload their matrix but WOW bro MP......wow:hammer2:

MenNefer

Dec 30, 2006
Nu

Nu, is the deification of the primordial watery abyss, in the Ogdoad cosmogony, the name meaning abyss.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naunet

The only reason or justification for creating a ranking structure is in consideration for The Fundamental Presentations of the World To The Mind Of The Initiate

(And I will rank as well but not in any order of importance since everything is functionally and fundamentally connected)

That Being: 1)Equalities, differences and similarities

2) The Segregating Faculty
3) The Congregating Faculty
4) Relationships
5) Analytical Faculty
6) Synthesizing Faculty

(revealing our ancestors brilliance..TuaU Shepsu):

Nu and Geb ...whats their relationship and difference?

Music Producer

May 31, 2004
separating the Specific Word

MenNefer said:
"Of these gods Osiris is singled out for special mention in the legend, in which Khepera, speaking as Neb-er-tcher, says that his
name is AUSARES, who is the essence of the primeval matter of which he himself is formed. Thus Osiris was of the same substance as the Great God who created the world according to the Egyptians, and was a reincarnation of his great-grandfather. This portion of the legend helps to explain the views held about Osiris as the great ancestral spirit, who when on earth was a benefactor of mankind, and who when in heaven was the saviour of souls."

http://www.sacred-texts.com/egy/leg/leg04.htm

You have completely overlooked this Bro MP. (I am always dealing with the Per-sona and its inadequacies...this is true for my person so that which may be apparent may still be obscured by the indiscriminant nature of the Ka)

MP....You mistake the utility of placing intangible concepts in an hierarchy as BEING the legitimate literal truth. You wouldn't do that with the Periodic table would you just because Dmitri said so http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dmitri_Mendeleev

Because Notes or vibrations are placed into a classification system would you assume sound is essentially that way without the observer.

If someone said "Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall, would you suggest WINTER is the Supreme season?

(Legend of Ra and Auset)

"The legend, or "Chapter of the Divine God," begins by enumerating the mighty attributes of Ra as the creator of the universe, and describes the god of "many names" as unknowable, even by the gods."

So after all these year have passed you surmise Mr Ra is making some special provisions for you...Even though "RA" admites he has MANY forms.You Speak of "The teachings of Ra" like he has only one form...His teachings say many.

You can't force anyone to Reload their matrix but WOW bro MP......wow:hammer2:
My first question:

Why did you have to go to a modern day commentary to support your perception instead of the specific words of the gods themselves?

Your entire belief is not supported by the actual words of the gods but by a commentary of modern day theologians. I do not give modern day theologians authority over the gods just like I do not give the gods authority over GOD / The Supreme Being.

I am addressing the specific theologies of the specific words of the deities. You are trying to redirect this to addressing theologies of commentaries. Commentaries are written by men not The Supreme Being or the Demigods.

You are making the exact same error that is made by most people. They allow modern day theologians and commentaries to guide their understanding even over the specific words of the demigod they praise.

For example:
There is no support for a Trinity of Equality. Yet modern day theologians convince people there is. Thru this lie, error and faulty reasoning Jesus becomes the Supreme Being. This is a sin against GOD / The Universe because know the specific words of Jesus are used to cancel out the Specific Words of the Supreme Being and replaces the Supreme Being to fulfill the desires of the energy called Lucifer. It has gotten so out of harmony with The Universe that many people even use the specific words of Apostles to cancel out the Specific Words of the Supreme Being. All of this is Satanic.

So let us stay on the subject of the specific words of the demigods themselves.

I intentionally over-look commentaries unless I am looking for historical references for where the literature was found, who found it and how and where it can be examined in a museum. Yes, I do observe commentaries but if they don’t jive or they are out of harmony with the Specific Word of GOD then it is time to explore why and how.

(Legend of Ra and Auset)

You can't force anyone to Reload their matrix but WOW bro MP......wow
Once again you have fallen for commentaries and not the actual words of the gods. This is the link to the actual Egyptian story……
http://www.sacred-texts.com/egy/leg/leg20.htm

Your link is to the introduction or commentary about the actual story. Now in the actual story show me where Ra himself teaches you he created the Universe?

……I will spare you the time and tell you I have already done a word search on the actual story. The word “Universe” is absent from the actual text. Now we see a fine example of why you cannot use commentaries to decipher meaning, perception and understanding of the ideology. You must read the story and pay attention to the deities themselves and remove all commentary information. I learned this through reading the New Testament. I realized the Apostles mainly speak as commentaries, meaning it is their own perception.

Col:1:16: For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Those words are a commentary by a Servant of Jesus, not Jesus; thus Jesus cannot be held accountable for that belief.

Do you began to understand what I am saying and the importance you need to stress in separating the Specific Word of GOD, the specific words of demigods and commentaries?

Peace and Love.

Music Producer

May 31, 2004
MenNefer said:
Nu, is the deification of the primordial watery abyss, in the Ogdoad cosmogony, the name meaning abyss.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naunet

The only reason or justification for creating a ranking structure is in consideration for The Fundamental Presentations of the World To The Mind Of The Initiate

(And I will rank as well but not in any order of importance since everything is functionally and fundamentally connected)

That Being: 1)Equalities, differences and similarities

2) The Segregating Faculty
3) The Congregating Faculty
4) Relationships
5) Analytical Faculty
6) Synthesizing Faculty

(revealing our ancestors brilliance..TuaU Shepsu):

Why are you trying to define Nu but yet showing me wikipedia definitions of Naunet?

This is my own perception from my own studies and observation……….

From the original story, which is the Dogon Song the concept of Space was too difficult for most people to grasp. In the Dogon Song the Egg is in Space and rests on nothing. Space is a difficult concept because most people have no concepts of what is beyond the sky.

With this difficult concept of the Dogon Song the Egyptians changed it to water, chaotic water and named Space “Nu”. Now the Egyptian had a redefined perception of The Universe that all people could universally understand. So what they did was moved away from science and moved GOD into an earthly natural substance that all people could understand. Overtime water actually replaced the true meaning of what it only represented.

Once my wife and I were looking at Star Trek but I could tell she had no real interest but watched it because I like the movie. She turned to me and asked where were they? After contemplating a while I was curious to know what she was referring to.

I asked what did she mean. She explained where are they in the movie. Then it downed on me that she had no concept of space or what is beyond the stars or clouds in the daytime. She had no concept of where other planets exist etc….

After I explained it to here she continued to be weak on the subject until I actually too her outside at night where we could actually see the starts and the pitch-black of Space and pointed up and told her to imagine herself in that darkness but a billion miles from earth but then she developed a misunderstanding as to where earth is. She did not realize that all things exist in space, The Universe. In Egyptian terms it would be Nu, water. That body of Space is GOD, the Universe is GOD but it is a difficult concept because the Universe is in all things and all things are created from the Universe.

Jer:10:16: The portion of Jacob is not like them: for he is the former of all things; and Israel is the rod of his inheritance: The LORD of hosts is his name.

Jer:51:19: The portion of Jacob is not like them; for he is the former of all things: and Israel is the rod of his inheritance: the LORD of hosts is his name.

Now, this is indeed a commentary but it is in harmony with explaining an omnipresent Supreme Being. In the Dogon Song they explain that all things are made from the coagulated blood of Amma / GOD / The Universe. GOD’s coagulated blood is something that was formally of GOD. Just as if you were to drip some of your blood on a table, that drip of blood is from you but it is not actually you.

Geb would not exist without Nu, thus Nu is the Greater, which explains the hierarchy of the Ogdoad and Ennead.

Peace and Love.

MenNefer

Dec 30, 2006
MP and "The Train Man"

"You see *I built this place* down here *I am God*"

Music Producer said:
Jer:10:16: The portion of Jacob is not like them: for he is the former of all things; and Israel is the rod of his inheritance: The LORD of hosts is his name.

Jer:51:19: The portion of Jacob is not like them; for he is the former of all things: and Israel is the rod of his inheritance: the LORD of hosts is his name.

Now, this is indeed a commentary but it is in harmony with explaining an omnipresent Supreme Being. In the Dogon Song they explain that all things are made from the coagulated blood of Amma / GOD / The Universe. GOD’s coagulated blood is something that was formally of GOD. Just as if you were to drip some of your blood on a table, that drip of blood is from you but it is not actually you.

Ohhhhhhh....so I see, you get to chose from some nebulous foundation what commentary gets excepted and what gets rejected. (Thats a cold hustle bro MP) but I'll dig deep in my pockets and try to see where the fuzzy ball will go between the three cups):juggle:

(words in which there is no objective reality are the major sources of delusion)

Music Producer said:
Your link is to the introduction or commentary about the actual story. Now in the actual story show me where Ra himself teaches you he created the Universe?
*The Universe* is defined as the summation of all particles and energy that exist and the space-time in which all events occur.*

:--"I am he who came into being in the form of the god Khepera, and I am the creator of that which came into being, that is to say, I am the creator of everything which came into being: now the things which I created, and which came forth out of my month after that I had come into being myself were exceedingly many."

You always side step this one. (Hint "All events occur")

This implies the inherent basis of the *Buzzword* "Universe".

One verse...to speak...to set into motion...MP...unless you are purposely trying to be polemic I don't think I can be any more succinct.

But here is the ONE bro MP ...drum roll...this is it right here ...you will not carve this up and speak on it...your next post will not directly address this:"The sky (or heaven) had not come into being, the earth did not exist, and the children of the earth , and the creeping, things, had not been made at that time. I myself raised them up from out of Nu , from a state of helpless inertness."

Music Producer said:
Now the Egyptian had a redefined perception of The Universe that all people could universally understand. So what they did was moved away from science and moved GOD into an earthly natural substance that all people could understand.
Isn't Science derived from scire "To Know". If they made it for people to understand then it served a scientific purpose. I'm not even dealing with the flaws of your premise ...I'm asking you about your deductive rigor...you say you think scientifically but that last statement didn't support itself.

You even said yourself what Elucidation means :
MusicProducer said:
Elucidation = a clarifying explanation.
If I *clarify* to you what KNOWING the science of the universe means in relation to you KNOWING yourself would that not be a Science .(Especially if it yeilded results)

( I appeal to you to give me a , contemplative, answer to that.)

You gave me Geb and Nu's Difference but what about relationship?

MenNefer

Dec 30, 2006
Music Producer said:
After I explained it to here she continued to be weak on the subject until I actually too her outside at night where we could actually see the starts and the pitch-black of Space and pointed up and told her to imagine herself in that darkness but a billion miles from earth but then she developed a misunderstanding as to where earth is. She did not realize that all things exist in space, The Universe. In Egyptian terms it would be Nu, water. That body of Space is GOD, the Universe is GOD but it is a difficult concept because the Universe is in all things and all things are created from the Universe.
Thats peace......I had a similar convo with my wife about Random Parallel Synchronization (Dream State functioning) that started from me speaking of a time in Saudi Arabia when I had to drive on a moonless night. It was sooo dark I couldn't see my hand in front of my face. We were not allowed to drive with lights;only whats called *Black out Drive lights* which could not penetrate the thick darkness. It got to the point where I would stepp on the gas pedal and not know whether I was going forward or backwards...I had no since of direction, only bumps and a whining engine. We started talking about how light assist your sense of locality and if we were submerged in darkness we wouldn't have a sense of ourselves being separated. We would also turn from those things that seemingly exist outside of us and implode into our own internal milieu. I wouldn't be suprised if we fragmented ourselves again into a world of differentiation/light and then projected our will into that world to placate our desire to experience. The key would be in one realizing they are conscious of BEING conscious in an infinite expanse of potentiality.

Music Producer

May 31, 2004
my Father Nu

MenNefer said:
"You see *I built this place* down here *I am God*"

Ohhhhhhh....so I see, you get to chose from some nebulous foundation what commentary gets excepted and what gets rejected. (Thats a cold hustle bro MP) but I'll dig deep in my pockets and try to see where the fuzzy ball will go between the three cups):juggle:

(words in which there is no objective reality are the major sources of delusion)

*The Universe* is defined as the summation of all particles and energy that exist and the space-time in which all events occur.*

:--"I am he who came into being in the form of the god Khepera, and I am the creator of that which came into being, that is to say, I am the creator of everything which came into being: now the things which I created, and which came forth out of my month after that I had come into being myself were exceedingly many."

One verse...to speak...to set into motion...MP...unless you are purposely trying to be polemic I don't think I can be any more succinct.

But here is the ONE bro MP ...drum roll...this is it right here ...you will not carve this up and speak on it...your next post will not directly address this:"The sky (or heaven) had not come into being, the earth did not exist, and the children of the earth , and the creeping, things, had not been made at that time. I myself raised them up from out of Nu , from a state of helpless inertness."

Isn't Science derived from scire "To Know". If they made it for people to understand then it served a scientific purpose. I'm not even dealing with the flaws of your premise ...I'm asking you about your deductive rigor...you say you think scientifically but that last statement didn't support itself.

If I *clarify* to you what KNOWING the science of the universe means in relation to you KNOWING yourself would that not be a Science .(Especially if it yeilded results)

You gave me Geb and Nu's Difference but what about relationship?
Ohhhhhhh....so I see, you get to chose from some nebulous foundation what commentary gets excepted and what gets rejected. (Thats a cold hustle bro MP) but I'll dig deep in my pockets and try to see where the fuzzy ball will go between the three cups)

The Dogon Song is proven scientifically and archeologically. We are only now beginning to develop the technology that verifies the Dogon Song. I would call that more then a commentary.

And that’s the main problem with trying to figure all of this out, nobody is studying the source of the source of the source and no one is demanding evidence. When the Dogon Song describes a star system in 1930 and then in 1980 humans develop a telescope that verifies what the Dogon told us before the technology existed to know these things we can only call that a miracle an unexplained phenomena which usually leads to GOD.

Otherwise you tell me how this African Peoples could have excess to such detailed information about the Sirius system?

Hiphoplox and I have already had this conversation…… I am the creator of that which came into being,

The Universe / GOD / Nu never came into being because GOD always is, as the Dogon Song teaches Amma always is. So once again I will ask you to show me where Ra explains he created the Universe or better yet Nu.

Seeing that the word Universe is not found in the Egyptian language we will convert it to Nu. You will not find any demigod in Egyptian writings explaining that they created Nu because the simple understood ideology is and was that the demigods formed out of Nu and that is why we see Ra referring to Nu as my Father Nu.

I am even willing to gamble on my correctness of this perception and will ask you to find any ancient Egyptian theological writings showing a demigods itself teaching in its own words that it created Nu.

Prove me wrong.

The sky (or heaven) had not come into being, the earth did not exist, and the children of the earth , and the creeping, things, had not been made at that time. I myself raised them up from out of Nu , from a state of helpless inertness."
So once again where is Ra saying he created Nu / The Universe?

The sky, heavens, earth and all things on it are not the Universe but exist inside of the Universe.

Converting space to water is not an Elucidation but a corruption for those lacking the scientific mind. You and I both know water is not The Supreme Being but an element of our environment.

No, because the original meaning of the science is lost. Once the original meaning of the science is regained then and only then can we say it yielded results.

The perfect example of the is the story of Noah’s Arch. The story version serves to sustain concept. The real version of Nummo, DNA and replenishing the earth with life serves to regain the science that our minds were to immature to understand. Now that some minds have developed the maturity the science can be regained and we can know see that the GOD of earth is also the GOD of all planets all beings in the Universe because advanced beings (Nummo) from another system in the universe informed us of The Universe / Amma / The Supreme Being.

It is the Nummo that the Dogon refer to as the ancestors’ not ancient human kings or pharaohs. Later African tribes or clans that in fluxed into Egypt confused this understanding and started including ancient human kings, leaders and rulers. The Dogon stop referring to the Nummo as the ancestors with the generation that no longer were immortal.

Peace and Love.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: