“wait I wear perfume in America and assume the character of a phat
Sex machine plus have complex dreams about boys doing me but
Wake up before they get up in it I always yell wait a minute my cup
Cakes be wet my hips stay fit and I don’t play the hypocrite two thumbs
Up never a dumb butt, I really do think you want some bad you wanna cum
On the sheets have rum and go skeet skeet like a water pistol you want true
Satisfaction while you perfom two action and that’s having sex while you do
Some kissing, the wind make my coo-chee hairs cool love affairs could rule
A girl’s heart and rip her world apart I wear pearls and smart not a hood fool”//
“girl your body hit me in the head I must git you on the bedspread we can duel
The surprise is the cream pies between your thighs can’t believe my eyes my fuel
Is running out you funning around no doubt time to express satisfaction your breasts
Is the action let me suck your wet tits and get it the power of a thug seem to impress
You like a flower bud we can both go bloom and host a slow tune in my room so drink
The wine and think divine because you dressed in pink and fine I’m like Colonel Klink
On Hogan Heroes my slogan has no zeroes let me lock you down because you hot
And brown my plot is to go down town while you moving your thing all around
Make you scream cream at the same time run your fingers through my hair I’m a hound
Dog girl I bark at a bone and when its dark no phone call just the bed and a stone wall”

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
sound like bed-rock love and getting da chick !
Tyte drop bruh .......

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
on other sites

Pulling a Chick at the Club

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pulling a Chick at the Club

Shook and correct and must put in effect some love talk
That’s the way a thug walk up in the club right now caught
With no money, strong and gamble raw and like a long-handled
Saw cut through mess, butt of this girl true and bless candles
In the night could make sex right// “look boo my cap shades
my eyes let me parade in your pies, lips plumb raw got a decade
of vibes and random flows you should abandon your clothes in
imitation of Eve and you’ll receive love like nerver before and win
my heart we’ll then depart for bed business are you down with that”? //
“wait I wear perfume in America and assume the character of a phat
Sex machine plus have complex dreams about boys doing me but
Wake up before they get up in it I always yell wait a minute my cup
Cakes be wet my hips stay fit and I don’t play the hypocrite two thumbs
Up never a dumb butt, I really do think you want some bad you wanna cum
On the sheets have rum and go skeet skeet like a water pistol you want true
Satisfaction while you perfom two action and that’s having sex while you do
Some kissing, the wind make my coo-chee hairs cool love affairs could rule
A girl’s heart and rip her world apart I wear pearls and smart not a hood fool”//
“girl your body hit me in the head I must git you on the bedspread we can duel
The surprise is the cream pies between your thighs can’t believe my eyes my fuel
Is running out you funning around no doubt time to express satisfaction your breasts
Is the action let me suck your wet tits and get it the power of a thug seem to impress
You like a flower bud we can both go bloom and host a slow tune in my room so drink
The wine and think divine because you dressed in pink and fine I’m like Colonel Klink
On Hogan Heroes my slogan has no zeroes let me lock you down because you hot
And brown my plot is to go down town while you moving your thing all around
Make you scream cream at the same time run your fingers through my hair I’m a hound
Dog girl I bark at a bone and when its dark no phone call just the bed and a stone wall”

Chase murda presents.....air attack
**around the way**

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12-04-2010, 02:32 PM #2 (permalink)
synical
Blow Gang/ESP

i love the topic and i see where u going with this piece but it just seems a little too dragged out for me and could of had a little more depth to your story..i think you can murder this topic but find a way to make it seem smoother and a little more entertaining..overall this is a decent job but i think you can do better..keep elevating...1

synical
View Public Profile
Send a private message to synical
Visit synical's homepage!
Find More Posts by synical
Add synical to Your Contacts

12-04-2010, 10:02 PM #3 (permalink)
rhymebad

synical THANKS FOR THE PROPS AND CRITIQUE

12-05-2010, 12:20 AM #4 (permalink)
Chase Murda
hostile enviroment

to be honest some of these lines was dragged out but i aee what your tryin to do..i think your alot better then what your typin,,,not hatin jus be real..i like your style jus try to find better an shorter words to match with your topics

Chase Murda
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Chase Murda
Find More Posts by Chase Murda
Add Chase Murda to Your Contacts

12-05-2010, 04:09 PM #5 (permalink)
rhymebad

thanks fo rthe props and critiques on this one for real chase

12-06-2010, 12:26 PM #6 (permalink)
Radical Sun

I go with long winded lines myself - this was cool man.
Bump.

Radical Sun
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Radical Sun
Find More Posts by Radical Sun
Add Radical Sun to Your Contacts

12-06-2010, 01:10 PM #7 (permalink)

Radical Sun thanks for the props for real

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ndugu Black People : White Supremacy Pulling Crap, they would not Dare of Back in the Days of Black Movements Black People Open Forum 21
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Stores Pulling Romaine Lettuce Off Shelves Amid E. Coli Outbreak Black Health and Wellness 4
S Black Sports : D'antoni should be fired for not pulling Kobe from that game. Black Sports 11
Amnat77 Health and Wellness : Oil Pulling Black Health and Wellness 3
S Black Men : pulling cards and whatnot.. Black Men 22
Ankhur Black People : Geithner already pulling the cork, from the boat of Wall street reform Black People Open Forum 0
tyab14 Black People : Melanin Time and Pulling from the Ethers Black People Open Forum 22
queentswana Audio Video Web Conferencing : Pulling No Punches ...Topic: Angry Black Women Audio Video Web Conferencing 7
G Black Spirituality Religion : PULLING NO PUNCHES The religious FACTOR VOL 1., Keita Kenyatta Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
G Destee Network : PULLING NO PUNCHES, by Keita Otiba Kenyatta-A MUST READ Destee Network : 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Who Is Pulling Al Sharpton String ? Chief Elder Osiris 0
R Black Poetry : A club could be a heavy stick get a hug in a CHEVY with a chick read a map of town begin to flirt in a wraparound denim skirt at a party it serves he Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Gripe about pay No doubt hype today Drink extreme snapples It hurt my belly like green apples See a chick with pie crust That’s quick to kick up a fus Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Walk in the hood for fame then talk a good game mind play tricks hasn't pulled a fine chick in years, have to get one quick “NAW PLAYER boys hound an Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: look boo we can play around or simply lay down girl it's a wild day in the world a child at play may use a stick as an airplane wit a chick i Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Spoken Word : Flow best but no success can't achieve goal believe love stole his mind and that's cold this HIP HOP blend is in the top ten he see a chick come with Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Look his luck is graphic got stuck in traffic after he picked a chick up but need some quick luck to Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : “sincere and galore at the rear of the store drink a beer before I rap and try trap a chick quick, g Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : At VIRGINIA BEACH Home depot to buy some electric wire but have this dumb desire for chick quick and Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Girl you a chick tasty and like DICK TRACY has an advantage over racketeers so facts appears when we Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : he was quick to understand that he need a chick with a thunder plan see a chick voice fresh and brig Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : hot kissing before not existing before I'm reminiscing to adore a chick new crop variety in a new ho Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
R Black Poetry : Groove with class and move fast write all sorts of rhyme in a short time quick learner met chick fin Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: Stumbling while plumbing try to fit pipe but must git the right chick // Want one with butt Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
S Audio Video Web Conferencing : The Couple | Ride or Drive Chick | Ep 2 Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : My Chick Bad -Ludacris ft Nicki Minaj Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
R Black Poetry : Saw A Chick Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
cherryblossom Black Entertainment : Chick Webb Black Entertainment 1
R Black Poetry : PICKING UP A CHICK Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : RAPPING WITH A CHICK Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Kemetstry Black Poetry : WE GOTTA GET YOU A CHICK! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
K Black Poetry : How to tell a down *** chick Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
L Black Poetry : Confessions of a Rebound Chick Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
L Black Poetry : ...Regular Black Chick... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
caramelpython Black Poetry : Ride or Die Chick....(are u down?) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 22
K Black Women : Ultimate Chick TV Show Black Women 9
K Black Poetry : Boombastic Chick.....that's me Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
M Black Poetry : I’m seeing sick, being with a chick is a fine situation Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
D Black Poetry : Solid Gold Chick (circa 1975) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
F Black People : New R&B chick, watch out Ashanti Black People Open Forum 0
P Black Relationships : Army Chick(Should I stay or Let go?) Black Relationships 2
R Black Poetry : Model Chick Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 47
M Black Poetry : the wrong chick... sista's read... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
F Black Entertainment : Heather Headley can blow, listen to this chick Black Entertainment 0
Aaliyahmonet Black Poetry : Be Yo Chick Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Being hot from the hood is not good in any manner a plenty bandannas are worn by many car parked at the club but got a bad spark plug and my heart l Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Arrived at the club deprived of lovebut survived a hug delivered by a chickstarted to quiver quick and licked her lipsclub a boss sitebut lost m Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
HODEE Black People : The Officer Knew George Floyd both worked security at the same club. Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Put words on a truck and these nerds better duck make birds fly up lost in the sky while girls toss pie on a sexual high take vocab to the club for ac Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Its clear doe a year ago a boy starved for sex carved some complex words in a love letter in the club her thing wetter and the wetter the better acco Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1