Black People : Protest spread across the western world

skuderjaymes

Contextualizer Synthesizer
Nov 2, 2009
theory to application to discussion to percussion
Occupation
independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
It means the state of Black people didn't arrive here peacefully, the state of Black people won't depart peacefully.

Singing kumbaya ain't gonna cut it. Either face the truth or get out of the way.

It wasn't pretty what was done to Black people over the centuries, you expect it to be pretty undoing all that was done?
you sound like this is some organized, armed conflict. It's not. It's an appeal to the powers that be, to grant change. Nothing is being taken. Protests are about about letting people that don't know.. know what's going on.. and that we need to change it. This is a human rights issue.. and it needs to be characterized as a human rights issue to gain the most support. Policing and Prisons need to be reformed. Officers need to have their immunity from prosecution revoked. Officers having immunity creates the monsters we dragging people out their cars and tasing and murdering folks at the drop of a hat.

truthserum

Jul 13, 2013
you sound like this is some organized, armed conflict.
Sad.

What I sound like? Sad that you have that impression.

This has nothing to do with "how I sound".

Which is why you have not come to terms on what it will take to break these chains.

What you see is nothing. This is more than just policing and prison reform. If that's your take from this it's ok. What's going on is deeper than that, the wound is open.

HODEE

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
Occupation
(RF) Technician
======================
NO THAT IS NOT THE CORONA VIRUS MAP UPDATE.

1. IT IS THE PROTEST ALL ACROSS THE WORLD ..
  2. AGAINST POLICE KILLINGS
  3. AGAINST RACISM
  4. POLICE BRUTALITY
  5. INJUSTICE OF MANY KINDS _ TO BLACKS .. ALL OVER THE WORLD.

THE REASONS, EFFORTS AND STRUGGLES ( past and present )
I HOPE WILL NOT .... BE LOST!
PUT IN THE HISTORY BOOKS REFLECTING ONLY CHAOS AND LOOTING. that does no justice FOR
George Floyd and an end to systemic racism

READ EVERY ONE OF THOSE CITIES..

IRAN? ...ARE WE HANGING OUT THERE TOO
EVEN THE POPE SAID SOMETHING IN ROME....

POLICE BRUTALITY ANY WHERE IS POLICE BRUTALITY EVERY WHERE

Cities (outside the US) where protests have been held:
Buenos Aires, Argentina; Perth, Australia; Sydney, Australia; Brussels, Belgium; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; Calgary, Canada; Fredericton, Canada; Halifax, Canada; Moncton, Canada; Montreal, Canada; Ottawa, Canada; Peterborough, Canada; Saskatoon, Canada; Toronto, Canada; Vancouver, Canada; Copenhagen, Denmark; Bordeaux, France; Paris, France; Berlin, Germany; Munich, Germany; Athens, Greece; Thessaloniki, Greece; Mashhad, Iran; Dublin, Ireland; Tel Aviv, Israel; Haifa, Israel; East Jerusalem, Palestine; Milan, Italy; Rome, Italy; Tokyo, Japan; Nairobi, Kenya; Mexico City, Mexico; Amsterdam, Netherlands; Groningen, Netherlands; The Hague, Netherlands; Auckland, New Zealand; Wellington, New Zealand; Christchurch, New Zealand; Dunedin, New Zealand; Tauranga, New Zealand; Abuja, Nigeria; Lagos, Nigeria; Bratislava, Slovakia; Barcelona, Spain; Geneva, Switzerland; Zurich, Switzerland; Istanbul, Turkey; Liverpool, United Kingdom; London, United Kingdom; Manchester, United Kingdom; Derry, United Kingdom; Belfast, United Kingdom; Cardiff, Wales.

Source: Al Jazeera

1591257749632.png

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: