Black Poetry : Prevail with true chemistry but in the retail shoe industry there's talk of a strange change like a

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
Prevail with true chemistry but in the retail shoe industry
there's talk of a strange change like a gold tooth in dentistry
so cuz I walk as the town abuzz with talk of a big boom
just ahead don't dig the tune of gossip or what is said zoomed
off in my drop top go shop a lot in WAL-MART it's all part
of a good day,this wisdom reach with the system I teach start
folks to think quotes on the brink of being glorified it's abysmal
like oceans with the type of potion that will slap fish in crystal
clear waters, from the hood pledge witty stood on the edge
of the city and like P DIDDY ready to make a band at home hedge
trim, grass cut with BRIGGS AND STRATTON yard big like Manhattan
failure after failure and all the paraphernalia causes despair batting
home-runs not enough this is hot stuff light up happy smoke but don't
puff, these facts astound and wreck like background check they won't
go away and the flow sway, suddenly my cell phone flash words using
class verbs in a message a girl sent a love text to me it was amusing
I'm losing my mind laughing she wants my body oddy at a party refusing
to go without me now that's love, and this is BLACK HIPHOP in VIRGINIA
BEACH now see a chick and have to be quick she's a red bone with tender
yellow skin a yellow Soul Sista not afraid to lie she parade with pie surrender
her love to me we go to the club and be hugged up, when that happen then
begin rapping don't care want to be there and aware we could fall in love end
result she dress in a wedding gown spreading love around she light skin
all type of men try get some wet from bottom to top need a girlfriend
“LOOK BOO you a red bone we can head home that mellow yellow got me
stun so hello hun you strut that round butt from the ground up but gee
need a pound of luck, concern no doubt because if it turns out that we
are lovers gonna be surprised and wanna see pies go home to bed your
lips are a strong red make my head go around not a headache jest more
red cake don't think that's evil inside your thing pink and legal on the brink
of being feeble for some, girl you plum hurl butt when you walk can't think
straight now we here at WAWA and so far tonight it's on like the Twilight
Zone starring Rod Serling it's odd whirling verse a Merlin thirst to try ignite
magic and fight dragons, and the worst I can say is that I thirst today for your
yellow body boo you gonna give me a little bit to fiddle wit girl I adore
your style it's wild so smile” “NAW PLAYER you lay it on thick but not
gonna play with my lipstick you equipped with sick words and my stop
watch tick absurd and some quick birds wing above you bling in the club
it shine in my eyes while you try find pies nickel and dimes vibes by scrubs
don't belong in a love affair only slow songs flow along with this, well my
mini-skirt is pulled down so I don't worry and won't hurry to lift it you try
sniff a little bit of my perfume that's a legit boom of what go on in a room
between boy and girl destroy a world of bed sheets boys go deep and boom
break the bed, so we in the hummer with sweet trends can't find a plumber
on the week end my sink leak while I think of sweet stuff and phone numbers

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Prevail with chemistry and like a retail shoe industrythis stuff abuzz with talks of a new ministrythat's a big boom aheadwhile you in the room li Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : It's hard for logic to prevail over emotions female has an ocean of wetness in potion In her panties step no harm must accept The norm need help on a Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : She the hot type but not ripe like green peaches she extreme on beaches like snail shell and prevail well throughout this conversation, on every stre Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Like Ebonics I prevail on a diatonic scale coming in c major so my // behavior is to grab music wit Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: Everything prevail in order need a pail of water to cool off // And school cost nowadays a Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Freedom Of Expression Without An Objective To Allow Truth To Prevail, Is Only Flatter Chief Elder Osiris 1
M Black Poetry : Prevail in code bazaar like a railroad car roll down tracks Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
M Black Poetry : My script reflect like a shipwreck prevail like sea whales Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
W Black Poetry : Watcher's Report: Justice shall always prevail!!!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
E Black Poetry : I Will Prevail Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : The true age of Earth's core has been discovered – and it's younger than previously thought Science and Technology 2
HODEE Black People : ADOS Its origins, troublesome ties and fears it's dividing Black folk in the fight for reparations _ IS ANY OF THIS AFFILIATION TRUE? Black People Open Forum 2
R Black Poetry : Its true in the world that new girls often soften the conversation and hurl love on words and twirl boys minds like batons in parade but afraid of th Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Willie345 Black Spirituality Religion : "Jesus as the true God of the Bible" Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
C Black People : Being Divinely True And Real Black People Open Forum 1
C Black People : Hear This And Believe It Not, But Know What Is Divinely True Concerning That You Know Not!!! Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : She was so not gonna do this but after a true kiss stuff happen he huff and puff while rapping and jest got her tongue wanted breasts and some, w Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : The true story behind the name 'Black Friday' is much darker than you may have thought Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Rap to fans and adapt plans to meet new circumstances then speak get true romances and get a crew of chances to get dates this add milk to his thrilli Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Try be cool in high school **** she a true queen need a bamboo screen for her doorway but soar today in a mini-skirt with plenty flirt had fun in clas Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
J Black Entertainment : Black True Crime Podcast Black Entertainment 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : We each can be a poet. Furthermore we have the spirit in all of us... True aura to self discovery Configure Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
A Black Poetry : Black eyes as black space, I plunge into endless love and true happiness, the stars of passion burn in them. Your eyes are capable of bewitching any m Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
dattaswami1 Black Christians : A true devotee must always express that the will of God should always happen either in his case or in the case of the others Christian Study Group 0
R Black Poetry : Above the rim and fly and love simplify his reason for true wings this season gonna do bling after all it's not a new thing see a girl body swell and Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
OldSoul Black People : KINGS: The True Story of Chicago's Policy Kings and Numbers Racketeers Black People Open Forum 0
Ndugu Black People : Children sold into slavery in Ghana?? , please say this is not true!!! Black People Open Forum 5
TotalView Black Poetry : composition for My True Him Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
OldSoul Black People : PATRICE LUMUMBA's STORY-A TRUE AFRICAN NATIONALIST Black People Open Forum 1
R Black Poetry : true shouts throughout this speech in hopes a kiss reach the lips Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
OldSoul Black People : The True Adventures of the Real Uncle Tom Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : True Conviction - Some Extraordinary Brothers Black People Open Forum 3
R Black Poetry : walking true and proud but talking too loud is an abuse of library privilege when i use to try marry Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
chuck Black People Politics : What Should Be Our Goal For True African-American Political Empowerment In 2018? Black People Politics 1
R Black Poetry : HE SAID have true ability galore like a utility store but now in a facility door closed have to work Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : CHAMELEON: The True Story of W. D.Fard By Dr. A.K Arian AACOOLDRE 0
Malakyah The Front Porch : About The True Hebrews The Front Porch 7
True Hebrew Black Christians : True Hebrew Christian Study Group 0
True Hebrew Black Hebrew Israelites : True Hebrew Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Archaeological find in Jerusalem ‘proves Bible passage is historically true’ Christian Study Group 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Ghana : Colin Kaepernick Celebrates His Quest For True 'Independence' On Trip to Ghana Ghana 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : What is a True Racist? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : HE WHITE HOUSE EASTER EGG ROLL: lets find its true origins. AACOOLDRE 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People : woman-says-claims-that-led-to-emmett-tills-lynching-not-true Black People Open Forum 5
Liberty Black Relationships : In a relationship Love is more important than Money. True or False Black Relationships 6
nilevalley The Front Porch : Happy New Year to all Destee forum members. I hope all your dreams come true! The Front Porch 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: Have a smooth true affair emotions move through the air // Like winged birds my bling absur Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
chuck African American History Culture : Let's Be Inspired By Our True Legacies! African American History Culture 0
crwn Black People Politics : Do You Want To Live In A True Democracy Or.. Black People Politics 1
R Black Poetry : ELECTION DAY OBAMA good true roller but the drama is over I guess // We’ll wait for HILLARY to bring Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1