Black Poetry : Prevail with chemistry and like a retail shoe industrythis stuff abuzz with talks of a new ministrythat's a big boom aheadwhile you in the room li

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
prevail with chemistry and like a retail shoe industry
this stuff abuzz with talks of a new ministry
a legal wreck deserves equal respect
so he write a sequel correct
that fell on the deck
of a ship never was a reject
to the lab he's gone back to get
known facts which are grown acts
of wisdom, he write script as a master
and stand on a strip of pasture
and milk cows see a girl in silk
and yell wow this girl's body is built
her lips red when there's a headwind
that'll blow up my skirt eat a doughnut then
alert her coo-chee change to Krispy Kreme
and boys yell yum yum and want some, seem
to go nuts, its hard to escape
when a boy talks about cake
she was listening
while he was kissing
that's a big boom ahead
while you in the room lips are red
got wisdom for preaching
but like a system of teaching
need textbooks and bibles
to take complex look at disciples
like the privileged in a library
saw a chick and try marry
walked proud but talked too loud
kicked out as the wrong thoughts cloud
his mind, his plan is great and like a candidate
he debate issues and create militias that's fake
saw a girl her breast spin
like the west wind
she must drink from fountains
and her thing pink in the mountains
“LOOK BOO like a wicked king
love to kick it with bling
never abuse his power
and use a shower
to wash it down
then squash a clown
so boo my pride talk
and abuts like sidewalks
on streets need a strong speak
“NAW PLAYER I'm a legal boo equal to
a queen with hot panties, flow best to true
protests worth it
in a nation along with perfect
vacation after quarantine
seeing my desire being on fire
amazed at the blaze this require
emotions

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Prevail with true chemistry but in the retail shoe industry there's talk of a strange change like a Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : The search for treasure is too much pressure come to prevail with some details and kisses from females got social knowledge at a local college this g Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Well I'm wet got class like velvet grass my choice prevail, like a horse tail fast to be whipped around I got hips and they renown and round, erase Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : It's hard for logic to prevail over emotions female has an ocean of wetness in potion In her panties step no harm must accept The norm need help on a Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : She the hot type but not ripe like green peaches she extreme on beaches like snail shell and prevail well throughout this conversation, on every stre Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Like Ebonics I prevail on a diatonic scale coming in c major so my // behavior is to grab music wit Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: Everything prevail in order need a pail of water to cool off // And school cost nowadays a Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Freedom Of Expression Without An Objective To Allow Truth To Prevail, Is Only Flatter Chief Elder Osiris 1
M Black Poetry : Prevail in code bazaar like a railroad car roll down tracks Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
M Black Poetry : My script reflect like a shipwreck prevail like sea whales Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
W Black Poetry : Watcher's Report: Justice shall always prevail!!!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
E Black Poetry : I Will Prevail Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
Kemetstry Science and Technology : NANO MACHINES WIN NOBEL IN CHEMISTRY Science and Technology 0
R Black Poetry : to my left is Dentistry and Orthodontics, can start a ministry // In Ebonics my chemistry is ironic, Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
HODEE Black Relationships : What's better in a relationship: Chemistry or compatibility? Black Relationships 15
Keita Kenyatta Black People : 2.5 yr old, black scientist knows a little Physics and Chemistry Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People : Cocaine,Marijuana,Crack, Meth, Heroin Changes Brain Chemistry Black People Open Forum 10
guttapoetfromny Black Poetry : I call it " CRAZY CHEMISTRY" Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
4 Black Jokes Humor : Chemistry Exam Black Jokes Humor 1
T Black Poetry : Sexual Chemistry Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
L Black Poetry : Chemistry 800 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
J Black Poetry : a love chemistry....evaluated Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 21
M Quiet Poetry Lounge : Chemistry Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
RAPTOR Black People : Bill of rights to protect black shoppers from racial profiling at luxury retail stores Black People Open Forum 5
F Black Positive People : Black-Owned Retail Outlet Launches Online Shopping Black People Doing Positive Things 0