Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa,

Pressure grows in Liberia over US charity in 'school rape' storm

The West Point slum in Monrovia is home to an estimated 90,000 people -- poverty, crime, drug addiction, rape and sexual exploitation of women are rampant (AFP Photo/DOMINIQUE FAGET)
https://www.yahoo.com/news/pressure-grows-liberia-over-us-charity-school-rape-141420092.html

Liberian Vice President Jewel Taylor said she "vehemently denounce this act of exploiting our young girls and putting an organisation's interest before the lives of our children" (AFP Photo/ISSOUF SANOGO)

AFP

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
candeesweet Black Poetry : Pressure is on Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Can Exercise Actually Lower Your Blood Pressure? Black Health and Wellness 4
A Health and Wellness : Could Heat and Pressure cure/treat all viruses and diseases? Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Blood pressure medicine recall expands amid cancer concerns Black Health and Wellness 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : High Blood Pressure? 22 Foods You Should Avoid as Much as Possible Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 10 Foods Everyone With High Blood Pressure Should Be Eating 22 Foods You Should Avoid Black Health and Wellness 8
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 5 Thirst Quenching Ways of Lowering Your Blood Pressure Black Health and Wellness 1
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Obama under pressure to release secret pages of 9/11 report 'showing Saudi Arabia financed attacks Black People Politics 2
candeesweet Black Poetry : Air Pressure Luckily Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 10 Foods to Avoid if You Have High Blood Pressure Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Eating a High-Protein Diet Is Linked to Lower Blood Pressure Black Health and Wellness 11
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Do-it-yourself blood pressure care can beat MDs Black Health and Wellness 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Six Foods That Lower Blood Pressure Black Health and Wellness 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : High Blood Pressure May Sometimes Be Overtreated: Study Black Health and Wellness 0
Kemetstry Black Money Business Jobs : Verizon Slashes Prices Under Pressure From Rivals Black Money Business Jobs 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Study Finds Black Women Most Likely to Have High Blood Pressure Black Health and Wellness 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Higher blood pressure threshold OK in older adults Black Health and Wellness 12
RAPTOR Black People : Farrakhan to Kanye West: Don't Bow to Jewish Pressure! Black People Open Forum 1
teachthechildren Black People Politics : Petition for Reparations! Putting Pressure on Obama! Please Sign! Black People Politics 24
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : White House Under Pressure to Pay Its Interns Black People Politics 9
Destee Health and Wellness : Skinny People with Diabetes and High Blood Pressure ? Black Health and Wellness 16
MsInterpret Black Poetry : Under Pressure Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
jamesfrmphilly Health and Wellness : get yr blood pressure checked Black Health and Wellness 2
Amnat77 Health and Wellness : Eat Watermelon To Lower Blood Pressure Says New Study Black Health and Wellness 1
Kemetstry Black People : Tea Party Bowing to Pressure??? Black People Open Forum 8
Mikha'el Black Poetry : Pressure Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
hartwell Black People : NYPD Officer claims pressure to make arrests Black People Open Forum 4
P Black People : High Blood Pressure Black People Open Forum 9
G Black People : Hypertension, High Blood Pressure And Blacks in America Diaspora Black People Open Forum 3
1poetsought Black Poetry : BLOOD PRESSURE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
P Peer Pressure. Black Children 10
L Black Poetry : This aint it.... (under pressure) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
D why some people suffer from high blood pressure Black Health and Wellness 9
M Quiet Poetry Lounge : Pressure...!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
N Black Poetry : Bar-O-metric Pressure Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
T Black Poetry : Pressure and Time* Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
HODEE Black People : Some Americans look to Canada, New Zealand as Trump lead grows Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : I see Tims are like tree limbs the craze grows and I praise Those that tie shoe strings and wear tru Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
RAPTOR Health and Wellness : Backlash Against TPP Grows as Leaked Text Reveals Increased Corporate Control of Public Health Black Health and Wellness 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : From Puppet Soldiers to Puppet Journalists: AFRICOM Grows Its War Machine Black People Politics 8
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Number of U.S. poor holds steady but gap grows Black People Politics 39
ManicRaider Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : My hair grows back to fast Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 1
PurpleMoons Black Poetry : A Tree Grows Inside Her Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
G Jails / Prisons : A Prison without Bars: A Ranch where Hope Grows Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
D man grows penis on arm picture Black Health and Wellness 2
P Black Sports : Rage grows at the Garden Black Sports 7
HODEE Black Poetry : Friendship still grows Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
T Black Poetry : A Tree Grows Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
dnommo Black Poetry : my pen grows quiet Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
Clyde C Coger Jr Liberia : Liberia coronavirus lockdown off to chaotic start Liberia 1