Black People Politics : President Obama And Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu ... What's Up With That Relationship?

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
wow Sister ... what a great assessment of things ... i love it ... i understood it easily ... helps me see the bigger picture!

Thank You!

Okay ... the 3 nuclear super powers, add the USA to that list ... and is that all of them ... only 4 ?

I remember starting a thread on this years ago, i'm gonna see if i can find it ... here it is.

Okay ... so basically ... Obama is a pawn ... he's hoping to be a significant, useful pawn in turning things around, instilling peace, all of that ... but the chances are great that the machine that allowed him to have the job, will overwhelm everything ... and get what they wanted from the beginning ... long before Obama was born ... right?

In fact, i've heard folk say that Obama was allowed to be President ... the first Black President ... so that there would be one that could deal more effectively with the colored folk of that region ... as the White Presidents thus far had not been able to achieve the desired goal ... without having a Black Man on the TEAM (in the specific capacity of President).

Wow ... i hope China, Russia, and North Korea stand with Iran ... it's clear bullying.

Obama spoke a lot yesterday about Israel's security, never mentioning anything about Iran's security?!

Well ... maybe he did ... but he didn't mention theirs nearly as much as he mentioned Israel's.

That's a tough spot to be in ... President Obama wanting peace for all ... but working for folk that want death and destruction.

This system has us all in such a bind ... i was listening to something yesterday about Shell Oil Company and the Ogoni People ... the death, destruction, and devastation they are leaving in Africa, yet many here in the US would fight to work for them. With the current economic affairs, folk not being able to find work, the ugly side of this same company's existence would not be a hindrance for most seeking employment.

Wow.

We might take the job, thinking we can get inside, make it better ... or just feed our family ... like Obama.

We're all complicit, if not in one way, we are in another ... we're all pawns.

Even if we don't work directly for one of these entities that wreak devastation on others, we benefit in some way.

It will be difficult to point only at Obama, as we enjoy the comforts of living in America, however few they may be.

What a mess.

Thank You Sister! ... Wow!

Love You! :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

Britain, France, India, Pakistan also have nuclear weapons capability.

Chevron Dove

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 7, 2009
wow Sister ... what a great assessment of things ... i love it ... i understood it easily ... helps me see the bigger picture!

Thank You!

Okay ... the 3 nuclear super powers, add the USA to that list ... and is that all of them ... only 4 ?

I remember starting a thread on this years ago, i'm gonna see if i can find it ... here it is.

Okay ... so basically ... Obama is a pawn ... he's hoping to be a significant, useful pawn in turning things around, instilling peace, all of that ... but the chances are great that the machine that allowed him to have the job, will overwhelm everything ... and get what they wanted from the beginning ... long before Obama was born ... right?

In fact, i've heard folk say that Obama was allowed to be President ... the first Black President ... so that there would be one that could deal more effectively with the colored folk of that region ... as the White Presidents thus far had not been able to achieve the desired goal ... without having a Black Man on the TEAM (in the specific capacity of President).

Wow ... i hope China, Russia, and North Korea stand with Iran ... it's clear bullying.

Obama spoke a lot yesterday about Israel's security, never mentioning anything about Iran's security?!

Well ... maybe he did ... but he didn't mention theirs nearly as much as he mentioned Israel's.

That's a tough spot to be in ... President Obama wanting peace for all ... but working for folk that want death and destruction.

This system has us all in such a bind ... i was listening to something yesterday about Shell Oil Company and the Ogoni People ... the death, destruction, and devastation they are leaving in Africa, yet many here in the US would fight to work for them. With the current economic affairs, folk not being able to find work, the ugly side of this same company's existence would not be a hindrance for most seeking employment.

Wow.

We might take the job, thinking we can get inside, make it better ... or just feed our family ... like Obama.

We're all complicit, if not in one way, we are in another ... we're all pawns.

Even if we don't work directly for one of these entities that wreak devastation on others, we benefit in some way.

It will be difficult to point only at Obama, as we enjoy the comforts of living in America, however few they may be.

What a mess.

Thank You Sister! ... Wow!

Love You! :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

Thank you!

That's just it, the bigger picture;I believe that based on our educational system, we've been conditioned to only see certain issues and have been made to sort of have like a tunnel vision, and therefore we have been blinded in regards to understanding other important issues. Then when problems arise, certain kinds of people want to point the finger at us, Black America, yet ignore how we've actually been deprived of proper education and etc. Then it become a mess, a confusion. So I was happy that I had gotten some positive feedback yesterday from Bro. Coger on what I wrote in this thread, because there is so many changes happening recently that it's difficult to be completely sure what these governments are doing right now.

I agree that USA is another nuclear superpower and there might be more. I wonder about Germany, but I'm not sure.

I believe that president Obama is a brilliant man, an Harvard graduate, and although he may be regarded by some people as a pawn, I doubt he would view himself as such. As president he has to walk a tight rope, and his life is always on the line for America, and for people here in this country, under this government, and for that he deserves the utmost respect. I don't agree with this government, but I respect him very much. I believe that this government knew they were in trouble and went searching for a Black man to elevate so they could put their mistakes on him and us, and I remember when they even tried to get Colan Powell to run for office, but he declined. But Colan Powell still supported president Obama, in my opinion, because he knew what was going to happen. I remember once that Colan Powell got really angry and said that at one point, certain officials that were suppose to respect his command did not even regard his direction and did certain things against Iraq with no respect to his orders. And like you said, sadly, I too believe that we all have been regarded and used as pawns at one time or another, but the more we become educated then we can actually turn things around for the better.

I think that we've all been put into a position to make trespasses against others unknowingly at times and out of ignorance but if we care about humanity then there is bound to become many opportunities to correct these problems. I love opportunity. I don't want to willingly be a benefactor due to someone else becoming victimized. I'd rather achieve on merit. World governments did not have to organize in this way of sacrificing others for the benefit of others, it could have been done differently. And I don't plan on trying to fix their problems, but I believe in putting up a serious defence because they will constantly try to shift the blame for what they did on others of whom are unsuspecting. They need to fix their educational system before they come a blamin me!

I remember once when you shared how you did not want to just have your name dropped in a bucket at a job, and I can relate to that too. There were times that I knew i was going to catch 'heck' for not going along with something wrong, or I knew I would have to strive harder to make a better existence that wasn't so meaningless if I made a change, but I weighed some issues and still made that change, and have never regreted it yet. After awhile, the freedom gained, the free spirit, free mind, and free conscious gained is priceless.

edited.

Chevron Dove

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 7, 2009

This is sad!

They executed him, martyred him!

eword put up a thread about a Dr. Corbett [?], a White woman, who went about trying to expose similar issues and it is so incredible how she has better protection to do this, while others like this man was sacrificed. I know that she was probably persecuted greatly for what she did, but it must be realized how others are cut down so viciously who are not the accepted status quo. It's as if we have to wait for a certain kind of selected 'savior' that can only fit the guidelines of some group.

I worked in environmental science as an Assoc. Industrial Hygienist years ago and immediately recognized the truth and horror of what this man tried to get out about that oil field. How sad.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
I'm wondering about Germany too. Do they have nuclear weapons?

No. Germany has a nuclear weapons sharing arrangement with NATO, as does Turkey, Netherlands, Spain and a few others. They do not produce their own nuclear weaponry under terms of non proliferation treaty.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days