Black Poetry : Preparing To Write About Tupac! The Search For Michael Eric Dyson...

msluciousb

Sep 10, 2001
Kansas City, Missouri
Occupation
Self Employed, Business Consultant
As I prepare to write about Tupac
this Hip Hop icon, so **** hot...
this enigmatic
soul.
Bold raw, prophetic,
phenomenal
angry, injured, strong, determined,
directed, driven, funloving, mysterious
enigmatic soul.

Folks still see ya
Like Elvis.... In they world of HipHop
you was KIng...
You were nothing
and you were everything,
son of
a Revolutionary...A prophet son...
What else could you be
you see?

Be you , see you
People still talking about ya.
Bobbing they heads to ya...
I put your image up as my screensaver
and immersed myself again in something
I love anyway....Hey,hey,hey
they wishing you back
as I listen to the next trac

And every body who is , knows' who you
be...Michael Dyson just knew a little bit
better...Did he write a letter...Or did he do
it one better?
And just roll up on the brother
at a get together...
How he saw you as profound!
Even if he didn't understand your sound.
Generational, non-explantional...
How three generations celebrate you
Yearn to learn abuout you...
Now I'm groovin to yo mix and reminisceing
bout that bittersweet ghetto life and the
light bulb goes on...
They knew you, not all of you
but they knew parts of you
they still desire to know all the greater parts
of you...because there was so much of you.

Dwelling not on your parting
You saw it just like Malcom and Martin
Sang about Ghetto heaven and yo
Momma all the music industry drama
How hard it was to be...you see
So I delve further and I look through
his pictures and tonight the video
rolls...
How could one ghetto momma raise
a black man who touched so many
souls???????
BJS(C)2002

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Quiet Poetry Lounge : PREPARING TO WRITE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Fireman Black People Politics : U.S Preparing For War With Iran Black People Politics 12
Clyde C Coger Jr Congo : Congo’s President Is Preparing for War Against His Own People Republic of the Congo 0
R Black Poetry : Preparing For a speech at the beach #2 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Preparing For a speech at the beach Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
J Black People : Preparing For a Trip by Car Black People Open Forum 1
C Black Education / Schools : African American Students Preparing for College and Scholarships Black Education / Schools 0
D African American History Culture : Our pioneering enslaved ancestors preparing another 'God's' people towards prosperity African American History Culture 0
J Black Poetry : In a vessel from my broken heart where my eternal love for you is stored, bloody ink of love of love of suffering, with red tears of sorrow I write ab Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Its a pleasure to measure and find the size the treasure is wine and pies write in his ledger the day they met her thing stay wet this is all habit re Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
candeesweet Black Poetry : Write up the T Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : it's cumming boo wanna squeeze and love so lets leave the club you know that'll please a thug quicker to write a particular type it's a black low cut Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
candeesweet Black Poetry : Write to Live Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Shook over the love sport and now must write a book report pages glued together on stages nude of wh Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : Hey why plowoood can't write his own destee? why this boy is here to steal mine Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : feel deep pleasure see a girl street treasure write in diary complete ledger her breasts too sweet t Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : feel deep pleasure see a girl street treasure write in diary complete ledger her breasts too sweet t Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : Try be cool in high school desire to write but that require an appetite knew at sixteen must hav Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Try be cool in high school desire to write but that require an appetite knew at sixteen must have st Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : “This grow all fast like tall grass this fescue will test you impress to write like this so boo give Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Write plenty quotes for many folks in hopes that this abolish battles and polish saddles to gallop i Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
1poetsought Black Poetry : Write Happy Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Got class and write but do you remember last night at // Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Keep dimes and if yall want cheap rhymes write your own Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Groove with class and move fast write all sorts of rhyme in a short time quick learner met chick fin Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : my stats suggest at best that I like to write all type of stuff // Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
IFE Black Positive People : Teen Sisters Write Book Urging Young Girls of Color to Celebrate Their Hair Black People Doing Positive Things 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: I write with pride and ride a white dyna super glide very // Rare this twin cam begin to sl Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : How the ancient Egyptian lost its ability to read & write AACOOLDRE 0
cocobutterskyn Black Poetry : Write The World Right Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : stress no quality best policy is wait to night time and learn // to write a rhyme why let hate domin Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
asimplepoet Black Poetry : Why I write this way Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
R Black Poetry : Like a forest set ablaze I get to amaze cats with bright lights and exact write while the whack igni Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : ‎Melvin Surmons‎ to Emanuel Lewis Just now · .. Write raw rhymes but due to flaw in designs they st Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
coey30 Black Poetry : I Write... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
info-moetry Black Spirituality Religion : I didn't write the book... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
R Black Poetry : hey look we got haters that don't write and won't even try just stay behind the scene and be cry bab Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Lol this job is up for grabs no benefits no credit write a verse and apply for it and see how quick Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: wow am I the only one that can write like this? LOL Girl you attractive and fine with an a Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Lakeesha T Black Entertainment : BREAKING NEWS- Nickelodeon Hires Interracial Cuckold Fetishist To Write Kid's Show Black Entertainment 7
R Black Poetry : HEY DESTEE REMOVE ALL BADDRHYMER POSTS HEY MAN WRITE YOUR OWN POSTS STOP BITING MINE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
R Black Poetry : Express when I write so don’t test me tonight it’s best to be tight Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
coey30 Black Poetry : I Want to Write... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
coey30 Black Poetry : Don't Drink and Write... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
sekou kasimu Black People : Malcolm X inappropriate to write about? Black People Open Forum 12
HODEE Black People Politics : START A PETITION:::: IF YOU WANTED TO WRITE A PETITION TO THIS ADMINISTRATION Black People Politics 2
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE African American History Culture : You Don't Write To Us Black Males African American History Culture 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Write Me Sometime Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Nahshon Black Poetry : And We Write Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Alarm Clock Haiti : Haiti: US to Re-Write Haiti Constitution to Better Service the One Percent Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 0