destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
anAfrican said:
(dang; can't think of anything but another "me too!" ...)

hope to see some mention of the classes/sessions in video chat here in the premium forums! (would kinda be a good place to set out "outlines" for "this week's class"?)

thankin you for all you do, Destee!!
Brother anAfrican ... i didn't answer your question, sorry.

Yes, we'll have lots more discussion in here regarding voice video chat, especially since it is a Premium Members Only feature now. I've already started a few threads up here, check 'em out:

Guest Speakers For Voice Chat

Sisters Only Voice Chat

Brothers Only Voice Chat

Voice Video Chat For Premium Members Only

Voice Video Chat Plans

I realize i got carried away, as some of those threads are basically saying the same thing. I wanted to encourage all of you to start whatever threads up here you'd like. Put your suggestions for the voice video chat (or any part of the community) on the table. It is now primarily for you, and we can use it however we want.

Let's talk about it, in those threads, or the ones you all start.

:heart:

Destee

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We want to make this website the last destination for people who wish to the right product for their needs. Regardless of whether it be a new gaming keyboard, baby product, trendy fashion, monitors and or workstation gadgets, you will consider our unbiased reviews on only beasts.com the essential guide to understanding your choices.
https://only-beasts.com
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.