destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Hello Family,

With voice video chat going Premium Members only, this marks a considerable change in our community.

We have always had these Private Premium Member Forums, but i don't think everyone knew they were here, or at least, they've not been utilized very much. I think with the combination of voice video chat and these forums, our communicating together, as the Leaders of this community will be better.

Please post in this thread, letting me and all of your fellow Premium Members, know that you are here and can see this forum / thread.

I'm really looking forward to the changes, and all they will bring.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Sister Akilah ... thanks for check'n in.

:heart:

Destee

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.