Black People : PREACH, a show about 4 Prophetess, Coming to Lifetime June 5th

Writspirit

Jul 7, 2008
Occupation
Is to make myself the best human being I can in th
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/…/topically-yours-lifetimes-pr…

Belinda Scott, Linda Roark, Taketa Williams and Kelly Crews make up the four Prophetess who will appear on the Lifetime Network as part of their new docu-series on their AE network on Friday, June 5th. The name of the series is Preach and will feature these four women who claim to be prophetesses. Preach follows the Ohio Four as they tend to their respective flocks, and heal wounds both physical and psychic. The docu-series produced by Core Media Group showcases these four women who believe they have God given gifts of prophesy, healing and the ability to alleviate people of their addictions.

The Prophetesses also train and work with protégés. Some of the protégées feel like lost souls, others struggle to balance their life. One is even a Muslim woman who converted to Christianity

I interviewed two of the four prophetess, Taketa Williams and Linda Roark. Roark a Caucasian woman who preaches like an African American, spends her time working in a minority neighborhood where she seeks to bring the homeless back to God. It is also said that Roark has the ability to bring joy of the spirit to her congregation and bring them roaring to their feet. My other guest, Taketa Williams, who from what I saw in the promo video, has a feisty and energetic style of preaching that consists of chest bumping and blowing those she heals off their feet. Her no nonsense attitude says to those around her “I Dont Play.”

These ladies want to make it clear that they are not psychics. They are women moved by the spirit of God to help those in need in whatever way that manifests itself. Check out the link I provided above so you can hear the show and if you choose, tune in on June 5th when the show PREACH, airs on the Lifetime Network at 10:00 pm EST/PT.
preach9.jpg

Last edited:

butterfly#1

Mar 10, 2011
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/…/topically-yours-lifetimes-pr…

Belinda Scott, Linda Roark, Taketa Williams and Kelly Crews make up the four Prophetess who will appear on the Lifetime Network as part of their new docu-series on their AE network on Friday, June 5th. The name of the series is Preach and will feature these four women who claim to be prophetesses. Preach follows the Ohio Four as they tend to their respective flocks, and heal wounds both physical and psychic. The docu-series produced by Core Media Group showcases these four women who believe they have God given gifts of prophesy, healing and the ability to alleviate people of their addictions.

The Prophetesses also train and work with protégés. Some of the protégées feel like lost souls, others struggle to balance their life. One is even a Muslim woman who converted to Christianity

I interviewed two of the four prophetess, Taketa Williams and Linda Roark. Roark a Caucasian woman who preaches like an African American, spends her time working in a minority neighborhood where she seeks to bring the homeless back to God. It is also said that Roark has the ability to bring joy of the spirit to her congregation and bring them roaring to their feet. My other guest, Taketa Williams, who from what I saw in the promo video, has a feisty and energetic style of preaching that consists of chest bumping and blowing those she heals off their feet. Her no nonsense attitude says to those around her “I Dont Play.”

These ladies want to make it clear that they are not psychics. They are women moved by the spirit of God to help those in need in whatever way that manifests itself. Check out the link I provided above so you can hear the show and if you choose, tune in on June 5th when the show PREACH, airs at 10:00 pm EST. View attachment 4290

Thanks for the post... what channel (name not number) ...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Evangelist Has Powerful Response To Claim That Women Shouldn't Preach Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Writspirit Black People : Lifetime Network Premieres Preach on June 5th Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black People Politics : THE PUBLICANS CANT PRACTICE WHAT THEY PREACH Black People Politics 0
Amnat77 Black Christians : Should women be allowed to preach? Christian Study Group 10
cherryblossom Can Adults PREACH to Children Here? Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 4
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : God comes again and again in human form to preach- Negligence of present human incarn Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
King Tubbs Black Spirituality Religion : White Mormons trying to preach but they picked the wrong brother LOL!! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 31
D Black People : Not practicing what you preach: DIVERSITY FAILURE. Black People Open Forum 0
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : God comes again and again in human form to preach- Negligence of present human incarn Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Lord comes in Human form to preach and uplift the human souls Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
HODEE Black People : AMERICA PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH Black People Open Forum 1
Y Black Poetry : Preach it man. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 19
G Black Entertainment : American Racist Police Show "COPS" Canceled By Paramount Productions Black Entertainment 1
HODEE Black Poetry : Anyway Happy Valentines Day. I just hope you didn’t show up for the tears. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
C Black People : Black Afrikans Show No Self-Respect Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : A Fool Can Show A Happy Face But Joy Comes From Freedom Of Mind Black People Open Forum 0
N The Front Porch : I am new here and will like to have someone to show me around The Front Porch 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Jerry Springer says Trump 'took my show and brought it to the White House' Black Entertainment 0
Da Da Brim Black Poetry : Th truth you reap what you show Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
W Black Entertainment : Female Bawses needed on new show with Courtney Adeleye Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Scans Show Female Brains Remain Youthful As Male Brains Wind Down Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : As Trump Boasts About Economy, New Data Show Poverty Rate Virtually Unchanged Black People Open Forum 2
Writspirit Black People : Spirituality: Show - Sacred Places with Bethelle Jay Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : Show me your hands - 99 seconds Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Lionel Richie and LL Cool J Get Kennedy Center Honors While Donald Trump Skips the Show Black Entertainment 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : 12-years-a-slave-writer-defends-absence-of-black-women-on-new-show-about-racism Black People Politics 4
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : Issa Rae HBO Show "Insecure" Does Not Represent Black LA or Black LA's Wealth Black Entertainment 1
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Video: The truth behind Tamron Hall firing at The Today Show Audio Video Web Conferencing 5
jamesfrmphilly Black People : today-show-viewers-react-to-tamron-hall-being-replaced-by-megyn-kelly Black People Open Forum 2
Liberty Black Entertainment : New TV show where white actor Joseph Fiennes plays Michael Jackson Black Entertainment 5
J Black People : What ever happened to Tom Pope of the Tom Pope radio show? Black People Open Forum 17
jamesfrmphilly African American History Culture : vintage-photos-show-the-beauty-of-african-american-women-from-between-1920s-and-1940s African American History Culture 2
Liberty Black Entertainment : Two people killed, two wounded after gunfire erupts at Meek Mill show in Connecticut Black Entertainment 0
Liberty Black People Politics : Trump says no-show African American voters helped him win Black People Politics 86
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : radio show opportunity... Black People Politics 0
HODEE Black People Politics : Election stats show almost half the country didn’t vote Black People Politics 6
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : shaquille-oneal-not worried about cops because i-show-respect Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 4
Liberty Black Entertainment : TNT Gave CHARLES BARKLEY A SHOW TO TALK ABOUT RACE? SMH Black Entertainment 12
Liberty Black People : :Funny Graphs Show Correlation Between Completely Unrelated Stats Black People Open Forum 10
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Meet Bozoma Saint John, the Apple executive who stole the show at WWDC Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : W. Kamau Bell Confronts the Klan on His New CNN Show Black People Doing Positive Things 2
Liberty Black Entertainment : Taye Diggs Joins the Game Show Host Circuit, Which Is Apparently Becoming a Black Man's Domain Black Entertainment 0
Writspirit Black People : Show with Dru Hill on BlakeRadio.com Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Melissa Harris-Perry walks away from her own MSNBC show complaining of network meddling Black People Politics 6
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : melissa-harris-perry-walks-off-show-msnbc Black People Politics 4
Liberty Black Picture Image Gallery : These Incredible Family Photos of MLK Show A Side Of Him That Will Warm Your Heart Black Picture Image Gallery 12
chuck Black People : Who Are Your Favorite Local Black Radio Talk Show Hosts? Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Flow correct and show respect got pride from schools Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
R Black Poetry : LIKE I SAID QUIT HATING BEHIND THE LINE STEP UP AND RHYME SHOW US SOME HIP HOP LOL Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
IFE Black People : cellphones show South Carolina cop flipping girl out of seat, throwing her on ground Black People Open Forum 3