Black People : Prayers, Thoughts and Condolences for Bro. LilPea

crissy27

Jul 17, 2013
My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. God bless you and all those around you.

MsVeraisblessed

Jan 30, 2012
i just heard bro. lilpea, I'm so sorry. my prayers and condolences goes out to you and your family

Fieldpea

Oct 15, 2005
The 602
I'm so sorry for your loss, lilpea. My thoughts and prayers this moment are for you, your mom and your entire family.

Peace to you all.

One Love, and PEACE

Remby

Jan 31, 2001
Gary, IN
Lipea,
My brother Tommie, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your entire family. I have been where you are and it is not easy and won't be for a long time. But God in his infinate wisdom has a way of healing that surpasses all understanding. He will heal, comfort, and give you peace if you trust him. I know you do.

Love Ya,
Remby

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jahari Kavi Black People : Please keep your prayers and thoughts with.. Black People Open Forum 2
A Black People : Cursed Heart Needs Our Thoughts and Prayers Black People Open Forum 9
Louise Cosper Black Christians : Scripture Prayers for Our Families Christian Study Group 1
Louise Cosper Black Parenting : Scripture Prayers to Pray Over Our Families Black Parenting 0
chuck Black Entertainment : Please Send Up Your Prayers For Tracey Morgan! Black Entertainment 0
Alarm Clock Black People : Heartfelt Prayers fo the recovery of Nelson Mandela Black People Open Forum 38
cherryblossom Black People : Prayers For Any In the D-FW Area hit by Tornadoes Black People Open Forum 16
howardtsu Black Poetry : Answered Prayers Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Ankhur Black People : 34 Days 100 Plus Weather in Dallas/ Prayers and Concerns to the Black community there Black People Open Forum 10
Ankhur Black People : Gil Noble afflicted with Stroke, Please send Prayers andPositive energy to him and family Black People Open Forum 2
Ankhur Black People : A time to send Prayers and Assistance to Black Families in Alabama Black People Open Forum 3
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : Hopefully we can all send our prayers, rituals and positive energy to help Africa!!!! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
cherryblossom Black Authors : Prayers That Rout Demons Short Stories - Authors - Writing 6
river OldSoul : Brotha Oldsoul Needs Our Prayers OldSoul 14
Destee Black People : Sister Queen is Very Sick and Needs Our Prayers Black People Open Forum 32
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : May we send our Collective Prayers and Positive Energy to the folks of Chile Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : May We All Unite Our Prayers, Rituals, and Powers for the safety of the Hatian people Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 11
Ankhur Black People : Kareem Abdul Jabar/leukemia please send prayers and positive energy Black People Open Forum 4
P Black Spirituality Religion : Inter religious prayers for Black unity and peace in Africa Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 20
P Black Spirituality Religion : Sweat Lodge Prayers Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
asimplepoet Black Poetry : Unanswered Prayers Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
queentswana Black People : Patrice Needs Our Prayers Family Black People Open Forum 28
A Black Poetry : On hold... ( stand here with silent prayers) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
A Black Poetry : I stand here with silent prayers...........(maybe love is here for me) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
N Rwanda : earthquake in Rwanda and Congo, Let us send prayers Rwanda 0
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : God comes in human form based on the prayers of some top most devotees to give direct Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : God comes in human form based on the prayers of some top most devotees to give direct Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : You should not misunderstand the silence of God to your prayers in your problems. Why Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Aaliyahmonet Black People : Prayers Black People Open Forum 12
M Black Poetry : REQUEST FOR POEMS AND PRAYERS FOR RAVEN MY 7YEAR OLD GRANDAUGHTER WITH LEUKEMIA Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 19
S Black Poetry : Some of You Care & Some of You Don't...But I Do & LovelyGoldenOne Needs Your Prayers Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 18
L Black Poetry : My prayers Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
ASHANTA Black Poetry : Policeman Prayers Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
S Black Poetry : This concerns my bestfriend...LovelyGoldenOne...she needs your prayers Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
G Black Poetry : Prayers and Promises Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
Heartbeat Black Poetry : Morning Prayers (repost for a new day) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
S Black Poetry : prayers out to those who grieve Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
W Black Poetry : Death Dismissed - Thanks to the fam for your prayers Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
R Black Poetry : For the first time have a thirst for a rhyme my imaginations experiencing fragmentation from my grenade thoughts, afraid and caught up in think patter Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
SwagII Black Women : SwagII's Thoughts... Black Women 0
J Black Poetry : Every molecule of the body and soul reaches for you. All the neurons in my brain are filled with impulses of thoughts of love for you. I idolize your Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Oh I was in high school try be cool but a lie can fuel an affair and rule try express thoughts my b Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Oh I was in high school try be cool but a lie can fuel and affair and rule thoughts caught in a gir Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Ex-KKK leader has thoughts on ‘BlacKkKlansman,’ Spike Lee, Topher Grace react Black Entertainment 1
K Black People Politics : What are your thoughts on having a revolution? Black People Politics 21
HODEE Black People Politics : A post of Very Serious Thoughts (suspicions) of a Black Sellout! Black People Politics 0
chuck Kenya : What Are Your Thoughts About The Ongoing Crisis in Kenya? Kenya 1
chuck Africa : What are your thoughts about the ongoing health crisis in South Sudan? All Things Africa 1
chuck Africa : What are your thoughts about the ongoing crisis of Africans in South Sudan? All Things Africa 3
chuck Black Entertainment : What are your thoughts about today's black tv shows? Black Entertainment 3