Poet of the Week : Poet of the week (Sierra)

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
Hey sistah sierra ya our poet of the week
:toast: CONGRATULATION :toast:

A Little back of all u have given
the love u show to the poetic home and cross the house
we are happy to announce ur our poet of the week
may u enjoy the love given and flow as u feel dis yo
week to shine !:D :cool:

Alizentang

Jun 23, 2003
Milwaukee, WI
Occupation
Nurse
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

Another one of my favorites!!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE SOOOOOO DESERVING OF THIS HONOR!!
I don't know if you can shine anymore than you already do, but I'm anticipating what the week will bring.

:grouphug:
:toast::toast::toast::toast::toast:

Sierra

May 10, 2003
Ohio
Occupation
writer
Hey Rich,

I am so happy at this moment!! I cannot tell you how proud I am to be chosen Poet of the Week!! I feel every emotion coming fourth. I am blessed and cherish this beautiful honor!! I am so taken by surprise. Elation is filling my soul and joy is warming my heart.

Thank you so very, very much!!

All my love to you!!

~Sierra~:heart:

Sierra

May 10, 2003
Ohio
Occupation
writer
Hey Alize,

WOW!! I am still in shock!! I had no idea! Thank you so very much. I am so happy for your kind thoughts!!

All my best to you!!

~Sierra~:heart:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
$$RICH$$ Poet of the Week : Poet of da WEEK Brother (Skuderjaymes) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 20
$$RICH$$ Poet of the Week : POET OF THE WEEK (sister Cherryblossom) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
$$RICH$$ Poet of the Week : POET OF THE WEEK sister {Epiphany} Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 18
$$RICH$$ Poet of the Week : POET OF THE WEEK sister (Free2b_me) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 20
$$RICH$$ Poet of the Week : POET OF THE WEEK (HARRY HYMAN) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
$$RICH$$ Poet of the Week : POET of the WEEK (sister LADYBELLE) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
$$RICH$$ Poet of the Week : POET OF THE WEEK sister (Sweet Apple*pie) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 20
$$RICH$$ Poet of the Week : Poet Of The Week Brother (CLYDE COGER) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 45
$$RICH$$ Poet of the Week : POET OF DA WEEK (PHENOMENON) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
$$RICH$$ Poet of the Week : Poet of the week (Miss Lady) in shine Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
$$RICH$$ Poet of the Week : Poet of the week in shine sister (HopelisRomantic) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 15
$$RICH$$ Poet of the Week : Poet of the week....sista PLATINUMILLITY1 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 22
$$RICH$$ Poet of the Week : Poet of the week Scry'be Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
$$RICH$$ Poet of the Week : Congratulation our poet of the Week ! sista (Goddess Auset333) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
$$RICH$$ Poet of the Week : Poet of the Week ( asimplepoet) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
$$RICH$$ Poet of the Week : Poet of the week sista (Sweettee29) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
$$RICH$$ Poet of the Week : Poet of the week in shine sista (4EVERLUV) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 15
$$RICH$$ Poet of the Week : POET OF THE WEEK IS: (abstract219) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
$$RICH$$ Poet of the Week : Poet of the week (Skrybble7) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 20
$$RICH$$ Poet of the Week : Poet of the week (GhettoAmbition) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 19
$$RICH$$ Poet of the Week : Poet of the week in shine (Cursed heart) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 25
$$RICH$$ Poet of the Week : Poet of da week (PatriceCQueen ) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 21
$$RICH$$ Poet of the Week : Poet of the Week ( Soblessed ) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
$$RICH$$ Poet of the Week : Poet of the week in shine (ibrahim) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 20
$$RICH$$ Poet of the Week : Poet of the week (BigDrizzle) in shine Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 26
$$RICH$$ Poet of the Week : Poet of the week (PLATINUMPHATTY1) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 25
$$RICH$$ Poet of the Week : Poet of the week (Spicybrown) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 20
$$RICH$$ Poet of the Week : POET OF THE WEEK ( Tantrum ) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 18
$$RICH$$ Poet of the Week : POET OF THE WEEK !!! ( NEVAR ) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 20
$$RICH$$ Poet of the Week : Poet of the week (Wisdom7) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 23
$$RICH$$ Poet of the Week : Poet of the week (MzPoetic8705) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
$$RICH$$ Poet of the Week : Poet of the Week (Tha Emissary) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
$$RICH$$ Poet of the Week : Poet of the Week (Mistaliberator) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
$$RICH$$ Poet of the Week : Poet of the Week (Defiantson) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
$$RICH$$ Poet of the Week : Poet of the Week ( Froggy1 ) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 19
$$RICH$$ Poet of the Week : Poet of the Week (Akilah) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 22
$$RICH$$ Poet of the Week : Poet of the week (Moham) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
$$RICH$$ Poet of the Week : Poet of the Week (poeticmanifesta) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
$$RICH$$ Poet of the Week : Poet of the week (Soulful2006) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
$$RICH$$ Poet of the Week : poet of the week ( LURK ) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
$$RICH$$ Poet of the Week : Poet of the Week (Poetrymama) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
$$RICH$$ Poet of the Week : Poet of the week (( Godssoulja )) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 21
$$RICH$$ Poet of the Week : Poet of the Week (Tzevi1278) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
$$RICH$$ Poet of the Week : Poet of the Week (Intrepid) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
$$RICH$$ Poet of the Week : Poet of the week ((NISA)) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 18
$$RICH$$ Poet of the Week : Poet of the week (POETIC JUSTICE) in shine Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 24
$$RICH$$ Poet of the Week : Poet of the Week ( info-moetry ) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 21
$$RICH$$ Poet of the Week : POET OF THE WEEK (PRIZEFIGHTER16) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 26
$$RICH$$ Poet of the Week : poet of the week ( IntuitioninMD ) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
$$RICH$$ Poet of the Week : Poet of the week (BlatinaPoet4u) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13