Poet of the Week : Poet Of The Week Brother (CLYDE COGER)

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa!

:grouphug: :) Brotha Clyde, you havent done anything to deem me "mad" at you silly :)
Im not an authority on poetry my brother, I do like everyone else on this forum, I just share my honest 2 cents :) whether in the poetry forum or not and you did just that with your ode to sister Aalicia.

Poetry doesnt have to rhyme (at least not all of mine does lol)
I always tell people, Im not a poet I just have poetic expressions from time to time ;)

Im glad I had to booty bump :kick: you out to center stage to get that ode to sister AA ;) otherwise we all couldnt enjoy it! :read:

And what apt timing dont you think? :) What with your well deserved poet of the week crown :) Shine on brotha shine on

triniti424,

Now knowing that we are okay with each other, I can have some fun, it has been worrying me since Rich made the announcement. Tell me one thing, why do friends treat each other so badly? Clyde...better add a...:)..to that!

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Big Ups and Blessings to you Brother Clyde C.Coger Jr.
Congrats on such a High Honor!
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

M.E.

:hearts2:

Abena,

It has been a hard week for me, and to have your blessings bestowed upon me before I depart, is the icing on the cake. Recalling your rhyme making with $RICH$$, and others, only convinces me that I truly am a fish out of water, looking to find his way back home, so to speak!

I can only trust that those who may feel left out, or feel overlooked, will accept that there are higher powers, and divine intervention at work in the House that Destee Built. Just one more day, thank you Sweetheart!

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa and Celebration!

Family, (This is It......my last Day, as a poet! Thank God!):

Thanks, but no thanks:) JK, although this has been an extremely hard week for me. In order to understand this, you would have to be in my shoes. To Stand among all the great, and I do mean great poets/poetess' is no easy feat. Especially when poetry is not your bread and butter. And then to only wonder how some may feel toward the selection, weights quite heavily on my heart.

Nevertheless, I do appreciate sincerely every word and comment that you all have thrown my way. So thank you, thank you, and thank you again, for putting up with my meager attempt at rhyming. I did sorta enjoy it, and sorta got carried away, shoot, I was trying to rhyme everything:). Now, for me its on to the Business!

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.