Support : Please Report Violations - Disrespectful Posts, Name Calling, Questionable Content, Etc.

cherryblossom

Banned
Feb 28, 2009
No he didn't. What an insult.

Yes, he did. However, his "kiss my @ss" picture was directed to Brother Clyde, not to me. But, still disrespectful.

And his comment about how many "PAST PENISES" I've had in my vagina was even more personal and disrespectful.....He was all up under my clothes, all up in my vagina, referencing my sexual history.

Not necessarily...

An "INTELLIGENT" person would play what they FEEL!

If they FEEL like playing a song, they will PLAY IT...REGARDLESS of whether or not it's been played before!

Did your BOYFRIEND "search" to find your PAST PENISES you experienced before he ENTERED your VAGINA???

NOOOOO, he went in before "SEARCHING" and PLAYING MUSIC is the same way! :lol:

cherryblossom

Banned
Feb 28, 2009
smh...there shouldn't even been any drama concerning the poster in question...he/she not even worth it...troll mission

one love
khasm
he's a troll....time will tell...
this is an instance where i believe it's best to give him some slack on the rope...

one love
khasm
smh. You've twice call this poster a "troll;" but you feel "THIS is an instance" where he should be given some "SLACK."

.. ... if a Member is determined a "chaos spreader" as you say ... or troll, spammer, etc. ... it'll be the Moderator's determination to make ... not yours. If you call them that, or anything out of their name, you'll be the one in violation.

Just click on the REPORT link under the post, and let us make the determination.

Of course, you can put such folk on ignore as well, if you don't like what they're saying.

Thanks for understanding our core principle(s).

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.