Support : Please Report Violations - Disrespectful Posts, Name Calling, Questionable Content, Etc.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
I know I'm going to follow Destee's advice and use the IGNORE feature (for the first time ever). For me, it's either do this *this time*, or just call it a day and *for sure* stop paying for the dubious privilege of abruptly accessing some seriously hateful madness targeting Black women that's begun to pile up in a whole lot of different threads. I've actually begun to hesitate before checking out new topics because of this targeted *hate a Black woman* nastiness from this one *determined* problem-member, so...

Anyhow, here goes (me, putting the ignore feature to use), because it is my first, heartfelt will to keep with supporting this site.

One Love, and PEACE

Sister ... this is a lot coming from you ... one who NEVER breaks the rules, a model Member of this community, helping to keep it alive for others ... hmmmm ... there's problee a fly in the buttermilk if you say there is.

I'm gonna keep looking, watching for the behavior you've describe above. I've not been around as much lately and it's certainly possible that some has gotten in without me getting rid of it ... but rest assured ... it won't live here forever.

I truly have no patience with the Gender War Fighting ... so much so ... that we have a rule about it.

So if you see something new, click on the REPORT link under the post and let me know about it.

But even if you don't see it, and report it ... i'm watching ... :guard:

Love You and Thanks! :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

houserunner

Feb 12, 2010
I know I'm going to follow Destee's advice and use the IGNORE feature (for the first time ever). For me, it's either do this *this time*, or just call it a day and *for sure* stop paying for the dubious privilege of abruptly accessing some seriously hateful madness targeting Black women that's begun to pile up in a whole lot of different threads. I've actually begun to hesitate before checking out new topics because of this targeted *hate a Black woman* nastiness from this one *determined* problem-member, so...

Anyhow, here goes (me, putting the ignore feature to use), because it is my first, heartfelt will to keep with supporting this site.

One Love, and PEACE
Don't let my comments in this thread sway you one way or another (not that you do in the first place), I was just joking in the thread. I may not put anyone on ignore as far as the mechanics of the forum tools but I do understand everyone is truly different.

Peace!

Fieldpea

Oct 15, 2005
The 602
Don't let my comments in this thread sway you one way or another (not that you do in the first place), I was just joking in the thread. I may not put anyone on ignore as far as the mechanics of the forum tools but I do understand everyone is truly different.

Peace!

This post was not about you, or any other member of this site *past to present*. This ignore that I just activated is about a member who uses the Old Testament, Confucious(?) or Buddah(?), has obviously scoured every source imaginable that speaks in vicious terms about WOMEN, then he spacks on the word, *Black* to the description originally targeting 'women' and then *lets fly* in forums NOT RELATED TO RELIGION!

I'm tired of his rhetoric, so I don't think any of you can imagine how grateful I am that someone activated this thread again. In terms of figuring out how to solve *my personal dislike* of finding posts from him in all kinds of forums recently, I didn't once think to activate the IGNORE feature!

Honestly, this is the first time I've ever resorted to using it, and I CAN'T WAIT to see how it works!

One Love, and PEACE

houserunner

Feb 12, 2010
This post was not about you, or any other member of this site *past to present*. This ignore that I just activated is about a member who uses the Old Testament, Confucious(?) or Buddah(?), has obviously scoured every source imaginable that speaks in vicious terms about WOMEN, then he spacks on the word, *Black* to the description originally targeting 'women' and then *lets fly* in forums NOT RELATED TO RELIGION!

I'm tired of his rhetoric, so I don't think any of you can imagine how grateful I am that someone activated this thread again. In terms of figuring out how to solve *my personal dislike* of finding posts from him in all kinds of forums recently, I didn't once think to activate the IGNORE feature!

Honestly, this is the first time I've ever resorted to using it, and I CAN'T WAIT to see how it works!

One Love, and PEACE

Peace!

It's all good, I just can see how my posts in this thread could get to people. Just wanted to let it be known I was joking in the thread and hope it did not cause anyone true distress.

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
Peace!

It's all good, I just can see how my posts in this thread could get to people. Just wanted to let it be known I was joking in the thread and hope it did not cause anyone true distress.

Dang it, housrunner! I put everyone on ignore and now the front page is blank! How am I suppose to post my lashing outs!?

You've ruined my life!!!:SuN015:

Jk. :lol:

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.