Support : Please Report Violations - Disrespectful Posts, Name Calling, Questionable Content, Etc.

houserunner

Feb 12, 2010
lol Brother ... you can't put me on ignore ??!!!! ... right? ... please? ... :cry: ... :love:

:heart:

Destee

We be all about keepin' the peace. Never know when things get off the chain in that other way. I may see something I don't like and and cannot ignore you on my own. MANDATE IT! lol

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
We be all about keepin' the peace. Never know when things get off the chain in that other way. I may see something I don't like and and cannot ignore you on my own. MANDATE IT! lol

Actually ... that's not a bad idea ... a forced ignore ... hmmmm ... :thinking: ... :wink:

Destee

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
k ... thanks for the elaboration on your part as well as everyone else.

Hopefully everyone is done with this, has whoever they need on ignore, with peace being restored ... :angel1:

We shall see ... and please, everyone ... report violations if you see them ... :nails:

Love Yall!

Destee

Yall owe me an apology!

:SuN023:

Fieldpea

Oct 15, 2005
The 602
I know I'm going to follow Destee's advice and use the IGNORE feature (for the first time ever). For me, it's either do this *this time*, or just call it a day and *for sure* stop paying for the dubious privilege of abruptly accessing some seriously hateful madness targeting Black women that's begun to pile up in a whole lot of different threads. I've actually begun to hesitate before checking out new topics because of this targeted *hate a Black woman* nastiness from this one *determined* problem-member, so...

Anyhow, here goes (me, putting the ignore feature to use), because it is my first, heartfelt will to keep with supporting this site.

One Love, and PEACE

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart: