Support : Please Report Violations - Disrespectful Posts, Name Calling, Questionable Content, Etc.

cherryblossom

Banned
Feb 28, 2009
if he's so easily dismissible Sister ... why you aint dismissed this yet ... why you still talk'n 'bout him ... ??

you over here almost bait'n him in ... refuse'n to let bygones be bygones ... digg'n in deeper.

Speaking of "baiting" and "digging in deeper," I find it interesting that you accuse me of such yet you had no correction for CosmicMessenger when he acknowledged your instruction and in his VERY NEXT POST quoted me and responded TO ME while telling YOU he didn't get to FINISH all of what he'd wanted to say TO ME previously.....which was, basically, just a REPEAT of what he had already said to me.

I can't help but wonder why you didn't perceive his behavior as "baiting" and "digging in deeper" as well as DISOBEYING your instruction to STOP ENGAGING me.

I can't help but wonder why you can't see the back-handed and sly attacks in his postings.

YOU SAW his first post to me and told him to put me on "ignore."
He ACKNOWLEDGED your instruction and then IMMEDIATELY disregarded it by posting to me AGAIN under the PRETENSE of 'explaining' himself to YOU.

So, what YOU said to him meant NOTHING to him. He didn't stop until HE was "done with the discussion" no matter what YOU had JUST told him to do. And when he FINALLY got through telling ME what he wanted to say TO ME, YOU LIKED his post TO ME and even THANKED HIM for his "ELABORATION" TO ME even AFTER you had specifically told him to DISENGAGE with ME.

What YOU told him to do made no impact because he came RIGHT BACK and responded to me AGAIN. ......and you actually thanked him for VIOLATING your instruction.
wow.

CosmicMessenger said:
Still wallowing in your mire of HATRED for me because of the TRUTHS that I posted???
Your obssessive fighting diminishes you as a woman.
It's unladylike.
I posted that to Clyde Coger and MISTAKING your EVIL INTENTIONS, I thought we were "communicating".
That's why I called you "sister" instead of something DEROGATORY.
I thought you and I UNDERSTOOD each other and were engaging in some "black man/black woman communication".
I guess like the Greek proverb states, "Trust no woman even when she is dead." :rolleyes:
Brother ... put the folk who rub you wrong, on ignore ... you're required to do that here, rather than break our peace.​
If you continue engaging with them in this disruptive manner, and they you ... yall will all be held responsible for the disruption it causes.​
If you have any questions let me know....​

Destee said:
Brother ... put the folk who rub you wrong, on ignore ... you're required to do that here, rather than break our peace.

If you continue engaging with them in this disruptive manner, and they you ... yall will all be held responsible for the disruption it causes.

If you have any questions let me know.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Alright sister.

I understand.

Destee likes this
My earlier post to cherryblossom wasn't accurate. I had to leave and didn't have time to finish it.
This is what I intended to state:
Still wallowing in your mire of HATRED for me because of the TRUTHS that I posted???
Your incessant fighting diminishes you as a woman.
It's unladylike...let it go.
I posted that to Clyde Coger, thinking that he was INSTIGATING as usual, and MISTAKING your EVIL INTENTIONS, I thought we were on the same page.

That's why I called you "sister" instead of something DEROGATORY.

I thought you and I UNDERSTOOD each other and were engaging in some "black man/black woman communication".

I guess like the Greek proverb states, "Trust no woman even when she is dead.":rolleyes:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

At this point, I am done with this discussion.

I hope this explains my misunderstanding of "cherryblossom's" intentions more accurately.

CosmicMessenger, Friday at 5:33 PM
Destee likes this
CosmicMessenger said: At this point, I am done with this discussion.
k ... thanks for the elaboration on your part as well as everyone else.
Hopefully everyone is done with this, has whoever they need on ignore, with peace being restored ... :angel1:
We shall see ... and please, everyone ... report violations if you see them ... :nails:
Love Yall!

cherryblossom

Banned
Feb 28, 2009

CosmicMessenger i'm watching your posts, and thus far, i aint seen nuth'n you dun did or said wrong

Sister ... i asked in this post if we could give him a ... "from this point forward" ... opportunity ... can we?

love you!

:heart:

Destee
I did not previously see that post. I had not re-visited that thread and was not here at 4:23 am yesterday.
However, it is now noted; and, yes, he is easily dismissible.
But, in light of what I have just shown, again, I am glad that you will be paying closer attention to BOTH our posts in the future.

CosmicMessenger

Banned
Aug 24, 2013
I don't feel hatred nor anger for anyone.

I don't let the devil control me.

God is love...hatred is the devil.

Have a nice day

Live Sunday 12 Noon ET!

Brother OldSoul - Consciousness Raising Online

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: