MRS. LADY

Banned
Dec 3, 2007
everywhere and nowhere
Occupation
to seek truth
lol @ plantations

I will get it on immediately.

If I can not get anything to you by the end of the day, give me until at least next monday. By the way, how would you prefer I send your chart and results to you?

KWABENA
um...

i don't mind sharing it with everyone...

if it's really personal i can send u my email address or u can pm it ....

KWABENA

STAFF
STAFF
Jun 10, 2004
Everywhere
Occupation
Leader-Student-Teacher
i've chosen not to have any possessions....

as far as money when i get it i usually give it away....
That is interesting, because your chart shows that you are capable of accumulating lots of money and possessions (Sun and Jupiter in the 2nd House of Money, Security and Possessions). Are you sure you have the right time?

KWABENA

MRS. LADY

Banned
Dec 3, 2007
everywhere and nowhere
Occupation
to seek truth
That is interesting, because your chart shows that you are capable of accumulating lots of money and possessions (Sun and Jupiter in the 2nd House of Money, Security and Possessions). Are you sure you have the right time?

KWABENA

yes sure about the time...

true i do have an affinity for making money ... always do well with work .. getting what i want.. etc..

spiritually tho chosen to not keep more then what i need...

have plans on making money but only for the upliftment of my enviornment...

KWABENA

STAFF
STAFF
Jun 10, 2004
Everywhere
Occupation
Leader-Student-Teacher
yes sure about the time...

true i do have an affinity for making money ... always do well with work .. getting what i want.. etc..

spiritually tho chosen to not keep more then what i need...

have plans on making money but only for the upliftment of my enviornment...
Oh okay - that makes sense, because you have a few other placements that show your sincere and kind approach to serving others, and doing things for other people. Even your previous post (offering to help me) is evident in your chart.

KWABENA

MRS. LADY

Banned
Dec 3, 2007
everywhere and nowhere
Occupation
to seek truth
Oh okay - that makes sense, because you have a few other placements that show your sincere and kind approach to serving others, and doing things for other people. Even your previous post (offering to help me) is evident in your chart.

KWABENA
funny...

because now at the age of 34 i've even began to question my own giving nature...

i do get great pleasure from giving....

i don't do it for the gratification although i like the feeling...

tryin to move even beyond the gratification and return to the essence of purly serving ....

the Creator is so amazing and the soul is so precious and worthy of being known...

KWABENA

STAFF
STAFF
Jun 10, 2004
Everywhere
Occupation
Leader-Student-Teacher
funny...

because now at the age of 34 i've even began to question my own giving nature...

i do get great pleasure from giving....

i don't do it for the gratification although i like the feeling...

tryin to move even beyond the gratification and return to the essence of purly serving ....

the Creator is so amazing and the soul is so precious and worthy of being known...
Interesting that you mention this, because even for myself I feel that if I took the concept of 'serving' out of my vocabulary, I do not know what i'd be doing! lol

But to keep the focus on you - there are many placements in your chart showing your giving nature. Your Sun sign alone (Pisces) is a sign of giving and helping others. Not to mention Pisces is a Mutable sign (Gemini, Virgo, and Sagittarius the others) and mutable signs love to help out and give to others.

I am not as 'spiritually-strengthened' as you are so I would not know so much of the value of the soul, but it is indeed precious thing! (Smile)

KWABENA

MRS. LADY

Banned
Dec 3, 2007
everywhere and nowhere
Occupation
to seek truth
Interesting that you mention this, because even for myself I feel that if I took the concept of 'serving' out of my vocabulary, I do not know what i'd be doing! lol

But to keep the focus on you - there are many placements in your chart showing your giving nature. Your Sun sign alone (Pisces) is a sign of giving and helping others. Not to mention Pisces is a Mutable sign (Gemini, Virgo, and Sagittarius the others) and mutable signs love to help out and give to others.

I am not as 'spiritually-strengthened' as you are so I would not know so much of the value of the soul, but it is indeed precious thing! (Smile)

KWABENA
when i read ur posts my heart feels contentment and peace... (smile back)

ur humble approach to my soul speaks to the nature of urs...

ur very strong my brother as we cipher.....

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??