Black Astrology : Pisces and Sexual Compatibility...

Justerika

Jul 20, 2003
Aqil, I'm a pisces and I've been following this thread, I know
what you've advised as far as Pisces and Gemini but I'm
somewhat involved with a Gemini and I've never experienced
such passion........I mean it's off the charts and he appears and
has communicated how "intrigued" he is by me, why such a
strong attraction.......I'm not saying there haven't been days
where we weren't in sync but overall.....it's unbelievably
magnetic. Why is this, it's actually a little scary the mental
connection.

Also, I've been checkin out a Virgo and I've also read your thread
on this sign...he's taking it slow but at times is very forward and
the approach is so strong, it disarms me...but I think I'm falling
for this one.....it's as if his words echo in my soul.........what is
your knowledge on Pisces and Virgo in particular and the rate
of success? I'm really thinking I could settle down with this one
and not have to worry about the future. "What do you think?"

Nia Maishani

Nov 22, 2001
Displaced at the Junction of Hoosiers and Bluegras
Occupation
Business Owner
Hello Again...

Back to thank you again for your feedback, Aqil. I must say, you were correct. I just finished wasting 8 months with an Aquarian who turned out to be WRONG WRONG WRONG for me. It amzes me how RIGHT he (and the relationship) SEEMED in the beginning. I mean, we had 99% mutual interests. There is only one, and ONLY ONE significant point on which we disagreed (race relations). Everything else was strict concurrence. But toward the end, his true colors began to surface. For some strange reason, it seemed just about every Monday, he'd do and/or say something totally asinine and uncalled for to disrupt the harmony in our relationship. I'm glad to be out of that toxic pairing.

I still need to find out my time of birth, and come back with all the info. I truly wish to find out which sign is going to be my best match. I shall return soon.

Nia

SIDEBAR
Oh, by the way, I had become very good friends with ArtDeeva as well. She had some e-stalkers that she had to get away from, and after she changed her e-mail address, we were only in contact for a short period before we lost contact somehow. She had very high regard for you, and was a great person to know.

Aqil

Feb 3, 2001
New York
Good 2cu again, Nia. Yes, ArtDeeva was very special. Say hello to her for me whenever you communicate with her again...

Nia Maishani

Nov 22, 2001
Displaced at the Junction of Hoosiers and Bluegras
Occupation
Business Owner
Is it a Match???

O.k. Aqil, I know what all you stated about the Pisces-Virgo pairing. Presently, I am paired with the second Virgo I can recall having ever paired with. Of everyone I've ever dated, the Virgos (2) have been the ones I've had the strongest attraction toward. Incredible magnetism. Initially, I had very little faith in the relationship, because 1) we are VERY different in terms of our interests & some of our beliefs and 2) I've historically never taken well to California (or West Coast) men. However, time has revealed that we have very good conversation, and magnificent chemistry. So far, he is anything but critical of me. Do you need times/places of birth to advise on our prospects as a successful match? So far, all I have is dates & places of birth.

klevared

Nov 6, 2003
Florida
my birthday is on 2/19.......
some say pieces and some say aqurius and then I heard someone say that I am a bicusbid (Hopefully the correct spelling)

could u help me out......which sign would I be

I usually read for both signs ......and I seem to have traits of both

Thank you in advance for advice u can give me

Aqil

Feb 3, 2001
New York
You were born on the cusp of Aquarius/Pisces, klevared...however, you are definitely an Aquarian - the Sun doesn't enter Pisces until the 22nd or 23rd...

[email protected]

Dec 24, 2003
you think? pisces sun working well with someone with a virgo rising, being that the signs are polar opposites?...

i don't agree...

especially if the aquarian has a taurus moon which equates to stubborn emotions...

and since this pisces has a strong rising like capricorn, she would do better with an eagle scorpio with some water in his chart like pisces and an air rising...

i know this for a fact b/c i'm a pisces with a capricorn rising...and my mate has water in her and air...I don't do well with anyone with fire, taurus or cancer....no air sun signs either...

and yes I'm female ....

Aqil said:
rachel:

You are a Pisces with the Moon in Cancer, and Capricorn is your rising sign. Your chart indicates that a mate born under the sign Cancer would be ideal for you...

Your friend is an Aquarian with the Moon in either Aries or Taurus. Depending on his time of birth, he might have Pisces rising...or Virgo rising...which would indicate that a Piscean female would be an excellent choice for him... :)

Aqil

Feb 3, 2001
New York
The Pisces native possesses a nature that seethes with concealed passions; fluid and unstable impressions, indefinable sensations and emotions...Pisceans are inclined to fantasy, evasiveness, hypersensitivity, impressionability, indecisiveness, uncertainty; compassion, devotion and self-sacrifice. A poetic mind, intuitive, sensory and penetrating...

In love matters Pisceans are sensual, mystical, self-sacrificing and dedicated...

Aqil

Feb 3, 2001
New York
To reiterate:

A relationship with another Pisces or the other water signs is inadvisable. The unstable, moody and changeable nature of Cancer is too close for mutual comfort. A union with Scorpio would be a total washout. And with another Piscean there would be too much poetry and too little practicality. In other words, too much water...(someone might drown!)

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Feeling good today fam...just been reading a couple of books. I think Dennis Kimbro's "Daily Motivations for African American Success" is one of the best motivational books on the market. This book has motivation for each day of the year on each page and all of these relate to your own Blackness. No matter what you're experiencing there's something in that book you could draw from. ✊
Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love: