Black Astrology : Pisces and Sexual Compatibility...

Aqil

Feb 3, 2001
New York
You are a Piscean, Nia, and your prospective mate is an Aquarian. Re: compatibility, this is not a good combination. Pisces is a water sign; Aquarius is an air sign, and such a union could only be transitory and unsatisfactory. Water and air causes storms...

liquyd

Jun 27, 2003
32 years of astrological interest(my first chart done for me at birth), and this is the first time I've heard Pisces/Scorpio is not advisable. BUT, it makes perfect sense. I've been reading the wrong books, I'm studying with you from now on Aqil! Thanks...

liquyd

Jun 27, 2003
Re: Re: Hypnotize's query...

Originally posted by Aqil
Pisces is the most emotional of all the signs, thus in a relationship with another Piscean there may be a deep psychic bond. However, too much emotion and too little practicality can cause problems in a Pisces/Pisces relationship...
So real. For some reason my life has been full of Piscean male friendships and relationships. It's like I can't get away from myself. When asking a man when his birthday is, I always know he's gonna say "March ?" 9 times out of 10, strange. BUT, in my dealings with the Piscean male, I find we are better suited as friends, we truly understand each other, but CAN"T STAND each other for long periods, lol. I always say Pisces men are 'crazy' which makes me wonder how crazy I am.....

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We want to make this website the last destination for people who wish to the right product for their needs. Regardless of whether it be a new gaming keyboard, baby product, trendy fashion, monitors and or workstation gadgets, you will consider our unbiased reviews on only beasts.com the essential guide to understanding your choices.
https://only-beasts.com
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.