Black Astrology : Pisces and Sexual Compatibility...

Aqil

Feb 3, 2001
New York
Yes DreamFunk,

Leo often makes the best friends for Pisces because the Leo’s warm heart and need for adulation can accept wholeheartedly the devotion and admiration that the Piscean is so ready to give...

soulful03

Jun 8, 2003
Leos no good for me....

me being a pisces have dated quite a few of the other signs, Leos seem too easy to stray. He was always checking out other females, I didnt have his full attention. Then there was this virgo who was very romantic, but was very quiet. I've dated a few of the others, but so far this sagatirius i dated for almost 3 years was my best match. He was smart, totally faithful and always easy to get along with, but a little too dominant....

Aqil would you only advise to stick with your astrological compatible mates or would something like the union of pisces & sagitarrius work?

Aqil

Feb 3, 2001
New York
First of all, water and fire are incompatible elements, soulful03. However, it may be that you have the Moon in Sagittarius or Sagittarius rising. And if Gemini is your rising sign, Sagittarius would be your natural mate...

Secondly, your mate may have a Pisces Moon or Pisces rising. And if Virgo is his rising sign, Pisces would be his natural mate...

DreamFunk

May 27, 2003
Memphis10/ VA
Re: Leos no good for me....

Originally posted by soulful03
me being a pisces have dated quite a few of the other signs, Leos seem too easy to stray. He was always checking out other females, I didnt have his full attention.
I agree with you 100% on that one...

Originally posted by soulful03
but so far this sagatirius i dated for almost 3 years was my best match.
:eek: WHAA?...i cant agree with that one....maybe its because my mother and sister are both Sagatirius...and boy did we use to clash :)...I've also been in a relationship with one.....I feel that they are "hard-headed" or somthing, that they dont really listen...and that they LOVE drama (somthing that I dispise).....or is it just me???.....liquyd did say us Pisces males are 'crazy' :) ....:(...:)....

bman

Jul 9, 2003
.....I feel that they are "hard-headed" or somthing, that they dont really listen...and that they LOVE drama (somthing that I dispise).....or is it just me???...QUOTE]

i was wit this girl about year, she was sagitarrius and she was tight, no bull no drama, but she was so independent, gotta do things her way......that girl was fine as hell too!

rachel0497

Aug 1, 2003
Aqil,

I need your advice! I am very attracted to an Aquarian-according to this and other astrological sources, we should not be compatible at all! Can you help me with understanding where the attraction lies, and whether he and I would be compatible? My birth data is as follows: 2/28/77, 4:23 AM, Houston TX. I am not sure what his is, but he was born 2/7/65, Houston TX. Thanks for any help you can provide!

Aqil

Feb 3, 2001
New York
rachel:

You are a Pisces with the Moon in Cancer, and Capricorn is your rising sign. Your chart indicates that a mate born under the sign Cancer would be ideal for you...

Your friend is an Aquarian with the Moon in either Aries or Taurus. Depending on his time of birth, he might have Pisces rising...or Virgo rising...which would indicate that a Piscean female would be an excellent choice for him... :)

rachel0497

Aug 1, 2003
One more quick question...

Based on my chart info, what other signs would generally be compatible with me? Thanks again!

Aqil

Feb 3, 2001
New York
All the earth signs (Capricorn/Taurus/Virgo)...especially Taurus. With the other water signs (Cancer & Scorpio) there would be too much water, and someone might drown...

(Water represents emotion in astrology, and Pisces is the most emotional of all the signs.)

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave: