Black Astrology : Pisces and Sexual Compatibility...

Aqil

Feb 3, 2001
New York
You're welcome Nia:

I said that Pisces and Scorpio would be a washout because affectionate, sympathetic Pisces will seem very shallow to the intense Scorpion, who values – above all else – in-depth relationships...

Re: Aquarius...

Many people think that Aquarius is a water sign because the symbol for Aquarius is called The Water Bearer. However, Aquarius is an air sign... (Libra and Gemini are the others). The water in the urn the bearer is carrying represents knowledge, and it is the duty of the Aquarian to pour (i.e., spread) knowledge, wisdom and overstanding...

Aqil

Feb 3, 2001
New York
In reference to your queries:

SCORPIO:
Under the rulership of Mars and co-ruled by Pluto: an instinctive nature, violent, passionate, undisciplined, rebellious, imperious, hard, aggressive, sometimes full of animosity, but also anguished, obsessive and morbid. An instinctive mind, a "nose" for the good, curiosity... In love matters: obsessed by physical pleasures, suffering outbursts of passion...Politically: favors violence; extremist nature, aggressive, fiercely militant, combative...

PISCES:
Under the rulership of Neptune: a nature that seethes with concealed passions; fluid and unstable impressions, indefinable sensations and emotions. Inclined to fantasy, evasiveness, hypersensitivity, impressionability, indecisiveness, uncertainty; compassion, devotion and self-sacrifice. A poetic mind, intuitive, sensory and penetrating. In love matters: sensual or mystical, self-sacrificing and dedicated. Politically: produces visionaries, leaders of popular movements, or adventurers...

AQUARIUS:
Under the rulership of Uranus: a light, airy nature; vibrant, ethereal, sensitive, emotional and idealistic. Lacking in spirit, but self-sacrificing and able to devote themselves to a higher cause. A free-ranging, up-to-the-minute mind, interested in progress, reform, and new ideas...In love matters: independent, whimsical, friendly. Politically: often liberally progressive and in favor of reforms...

Aqil

Feb 3, 2001
New York
Pisces is the most emotional of all the signs in the zodiac...Scorpio is the most powerful sign in the zodiac...Aquarius is advant garde, airy, very intellectual...

Nia Maishani

Nov 22, 2001
Displaced at the Junction of Hoosiers and Bluegras
Occupation
Business Owner
I thank you again, Brother Aqil

I am really gaining some deep insight into my personality here. Could you please answer just a few more questions?
1. What can be done to combat some of the negatives related to being a Piscean (indecisiveness, inclined to fantasy and evasiveness)?
2. "most emotional" is a tactful way of saying what?
3. You told another member that he is a "triple" Sagittarius. How so? And what are my specifics if I am born on the 24th day of February?
4. Does the name "ArtDeeva" mean anything to you (just curious)?

Asante sana.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: