Black Astrology : Pisces and Sexual Compatibility...

Aqil

Feb 3, 2001
New York
Nia Maishani said:
What can be done to combat some of the negatives related to being a Piscean (indecisiveness, inclined to fantasy and evasiveness)?
My thread "Pisces The Fish" deals with your concerns.

Nia Maishani said:
"Most emotional" is a tactful way of saying what?
Not a "tactful" way of saying anything, Nia. Water represents emotion in astrology...and the water signs are Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces...and of the three, Pisces is the most emotional sign.

Nia Maishani said:
You told another member that he is a "triple" Sagittarius. How so? And what are my specifics if I am born on the 24th day of February?
This is so because his cosmic signature (Sun-sign, Moon-sign and rising sign) are all in the fire sign Sagittarius...re: your birth data...I would need your date, time and place of birth in order to construct a natal chart for you.

Nia Maishani said:
Does the name "ArtDeeva" mean anything to you (just curious)?
I remember an "ArtDeeva" who used to post on BV a couple of years ago. We became the best of friends...I have often wondered what ever happened to her...

Hypnotize

Mar 31, 2001
GLASS CITY
I've always known Scorpio's to be very aggressive - passively or outwardly -- but as a pisces male, I'm "supposed" to be in sync w/ Scorpio's, Taurus', Capricorn and I've seen a few dozen books
regard Cancer as a possible romantic match.

But the deep waters of a Pisces/Pisces relationship
seem to suit me most --- I think that would be the only
type of woman who would understand me as I understand me, yet be objective enough to help me grow in areas i'm not hyp to.

I know there are exceptions for every rule, and it's possible that my dreaminess lends me to the thought that Pisces/Pisces
would be the best path --- but Aqil, do you see any way for it to work ?

Aqil

Feb 3, 2001
New York
Pisces is the most emotional of all the signs, Hypnotize, thus in a relationship with another Piscean there may be a deep psychic bond. However, too much emotion and too little practicality can cause problems in a Pisces/Pisces relationship...

Nia Maishani

Nov 22, 2001
Displaced at the Junction of Hoosiers and Bluegras
Occupation
Business Owner
Greetings Aqil and others...

I have returned to this thread today to request a bit of advice on the present relationship of which I am 1/2. I strongly believe that I am on the brink of being "in love" (for the first time). The same could be stated (in all likelihood) of him (the other 1/2). I have not yet determined my time of birth, but was wondering if you could give insight on our compatability, based on our dates of birth. He was born on the eighth day of February in the year 1973. I was born on the 24th day of the same month, same year. We were born in different states, are both our mothers' second child, lots of other things in common. I thank you in advance. Happy to offer additional info. if needed.

Nia

Aqil

Feb 3, 2001
New York
You are a Piscean, Nia, and your prospective mate is an Aquarian. Re: compatibility, this is not a good combination. Pisces is a water sign; Aquarius is an air sign, and such a union could only be transitory and unsatisfactory. Water and air causes storms...

liquyd

Jun 27, 2003
32 years of astrological interest(my first chart done for me at birth), and this is the first time I've heard Pisces/Scorpio is not advisable. BUT, it makes perfect sense. I've been reading the wrong books, I'm studying with you from now on Aqil! Thanks...

liquyd

Jun 27, 2003
Re: Re: Hypnotize's query...

Originally posted by Aqil
Pisces is the most emotional of all the signs, thus in a relationship with another Piscean there may be a deep psychic bond. However, too much emotion and too little practicality can cause problems in a Pisces/Pisces relationship...
So real. For some reason my life has been full of Piscean male friendships and relationships. It's like I can't get away from myself. When asking a man when his birthday is, I always know he's gonna say "March ?" 9 times out of 10, strange. BUT, in my dealings with the Piscean male, I find we are better suited as friends, we truly understand each other, but CAN"T STAND each other for long periods, lol. I always say Pisces men are 'crazy' which makes me wonder how crazy I am.....

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??