Swaziland : Pictures from Swaziland.

Blaklioness

Oct 30, 2005
These are beautiful depictions of our people and the land Brother Ibrahim! Did you visit there recently? Thanks for sharing!

triniti424

May 13, 2003
Bay Area, CA
Occupation
Servant of the People
Yes indeed brotha they are so beautiful brotha Ibrahim thank you so much for sharing this with us :read:

SAMURAI36

Banned
Mar 3, 2005
Bay Area
True indeed, these are some awesome pictures......African women are gorgeous.

Brother Ibrahim, if you have more pics of our homeland, please feel free to share them........I'd be honored to see more.

PEACE

panafrica

Aug 24, 2002
The Diaspora
ibrahim said:
It is a festival held occasionally for the King. Virgins are lined up and he choses the one he likes, then marries her.
To add to what brother Ibrahim posted, this is a ceremony for King Mswati III. I was unaware that pictures are taken of this event, and would like to thank Ibrahim for sharing them. King Mswati has been widely criticized by the West for these ceromonies and his lifestyle in general (living in luxury while the rest of the nation is impoverished). In my opinion the same can be said of many rulers, including US presidents. I also have no problems with Mswati following the tradition of his people.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.