Gun Ownership : philly black panther (singular) arrested in NYC on gun charge

THE-GOD

Jul 9, 2008
:11100:FWIW - my name is james and i don't have any white buddies

no, he embarrasses me…..who once knew real black panthers
What makes those black panthers "real"? He wears a uniform and talks trash out in public, they just wore uniforms!! Especially the Philadelphia branch.

THE-GOD

Jul 9, 2008
all due respect you know absolutly nothing about NYC
I been there enough, me personally I wouldn't do it, but he being more emotional then THE-GOD and less intellectual, he did it. I think he partially did it for THE LOOK and not for substance.

THE-GOD

Jul 9, 2008
No he offends Bobby Seale is Bobby Seale White?
here is his website
http://www.bobbyseale.com/
Bobby Seale is a dumbie, and he's emotional and not intellectual either, do you know anything about guerilla warfare? First off Bobby Seale shouldn't even be going on CNN discussing anything about Black Panthers, look at the little smerk on the white ladies face when he starts talking. Truth be told, black people not smart enough to war with an enemy that outnumbers them. If we were the majority or if the numbers were EVEN, it wouldn't matter as much if somebody like Bobby Seale went on CNN talking about the old black panthers or even King Samir stood on a street corner and talked a bunch of trash like he do. Bobby Seale nor King Samir are that bright.

Black people do things off emotion because it's feel good not always smart. You know the main reason most of these young dumbies out here join gangs? Not for financial gain which I could almost respect if they did, they join gangs because it makes them feel good, they want something to be proud of. I personally think King Samir likes playing dress up, even though I still like his spirit.

You don't talk about or tell white folks about how you feel or what you going to do or what you did. I wouldn't even say the word Panther around a Caucasoid!

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??
Lon
Trying to find my way around on this forum. It's not User Friendly