Black People Politics : Petition to End Private Prisons

IFE

Jan 20, 2015
Sanders Starts a Petition to End Private Prisons

I have recently introduced legislation that will put an end to for-profit prisons. My bill will bar federal, state, and local governments from contracting with private companies who manage prisons, jails, or detention facilities. And it will require Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) to improve their monitoring of detention facilities and eliminate private detention centers within 2 years.

Now I want to know if you’re willing to fight with me on this issue.

Sign my petition in support of my Justice is Not for Sale Act and say you’ve had enough of millionaires and billionaires profiting by keeping more and more Americans behind bars.

1. Bernie Sanders Starts a Petition to End Private Prisons ...
    http://marijuanapolitics.com/bernie-sanders-starts-a-petition-to-end-private-prisons/ - 156k - Cached - Similar pages

IFE

Jan 20, 2015
Signed.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Signed and Verified ...

Thanks for standing with Bernie to put an end to the private prison system. Can you make a contribution to our campaign?
Thank you for adding your name to oppose private prisons.

https://secure.actblue.com/contribute/page/private-prisons?refcode=su151010prisons&action_code=FgxRWxYUOVIKQV0YA1UDTFM&td=TZJdb9MwFIb_ipWrTWpC7KRO2t2wITHQ6IToYEKALMc5ac2cOHKcQob47xyn3UZukvc9z3HOh_9Eyo6dd1O0jj5vo0UErdQGhTJTDcruwL2e5N7aRNkWw412g-9kC08Ieo-6R1VwmhaoKhh8rGznpfKx1zOJtoNaO1BejM4cHbEbdY2fb9Xm59dPE9PefDlc3cIG3l_D1WUgRCWNsf7E296LQ0jpRmMW0WBHp8Lp0NIlTWnaoI3cMFbPIZT93nbwnOMtFiIabWCI1t9-oKN33diLxrpWzOWwNMWs1s1imRdNWcsqOGZ2OKNNBVyioxxID6L2cxblcbqKKSOMrTO2zlcvhO6FrGuHGOUsYSlLKKVJ8QKMAzghd9CFozb2URsjv79aJik5u9ddbX8N5PaO8IReENQ8vyC_eX5OLvvewD1UN9ojnRVJxsnZzbu7zYcFMfoByDWoB3tO3uydbQERlqQJK_IM_8_JVjbS6afEUMxe9h4LmfukYZVmxPakHiYM6e4YqDlTy7Is42KVlTGlwOMV4zJO_3vCRcGBnu7Jdh4xOS6JfHT6gD2H92C7IUzW1qOBE3zcR_T3Hw

Sanders Starts a Petition to End Private Prisons

I have recently introduced legislation that will put an end to for-profit prisons. My bill will bar federal, state, and local governments from contracting with private companies who manage prisons, jails, or detention facilities. And it will require Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) to improve their monitoring of detention facilities and eliminate private detention centers within 2 years.

Now I want to know if you’re willing to fight with me on this issue.

Sign my petition in support of my Justice is Not for Sale Act and say you’ve had enough of millionaires and billionaires profiting by keeping more and more Americans behind bars.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart: