Black People Politics : Petition for Reparations! Putting Pressure on Obama! Please Sign!

teachthechildren

Mar 30, 2013
Texas
Hey Everyone!
I just ran across this petition this morning and was more than happy to sign it! I thought about everyone here and how we could help bring this task force to light. I'd like to see this happen before he gets out of office... we are long over due for this real discussion to take place!!! So sign the petition, and share with your facebook friends!!! We helped him get into office the least he can do is respectfully address this issuse... and I do expect some action not just a bunch of talk! Or do we need to march to the White House on this one and just sit at the **** door step and bang on the door?
copy paste this link into your browser!

http://www.change.org/petitions/pet...rings-on-reparations-for-slavery-and-jim-crow

Keita Kenyatta

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
Hey Everyone!
I just ran across this petition this morning and was more than happy to sign it! I thought about everyone here and how we could help bring this task force to light. I'd like to see this happen before he gets out of office... we are long over due for this real discussion to take place!!! So sign the petition, and share with your facebook friends!!! We helped him get into office the least he can do is respectfully address this issuse... and I do expect some action not just a bunch of talk! Or do we need to march to the White House on this one and just sit at the **** door step and bang on the door?
copy paste this link into your browser!

http://www.change.org/petitions/pet...rings-on-reparations-for-slavery-and-jim-crow

Actualy Obama addressed this issue during his first term....with the bottom line being; "we ain't got nothing coming".

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IntuitioninMD_2 Black People Politics : It is time to elect a candidate to get us our REPARATIONS! Please sign this White House petition! Black People Politics 14
Destee Black People : Reparations Now Petition - Please Sign Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People Politics : SIGN THE PETITION: Demand Congress implement vote-by-mail for all Americans! Black People Politics 2
Liberty African American History Culture : 15,000 sign petition calling for black history museum to include Clarence Thomas African American History Culture 12
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : petition-electoral college for -clinton Black People Politics 18
D Jails / Prisons : #BLACK LIVES MATTER!! PLEASE SIGN MY FATHER'S PETITION Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 32
IFE Black People Politics : Petition to End Private Prisons Black People Politics 2
IFE Black People Politics : New Petition Calls on Democrats to Prioritize Ending Mass Incarceration Black People Politics 0
Liberty Law Forum : U.S. Department of Justice Petition Gains 500K Signatures, Heads to D.C. to Demand Police Reform Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 5
A Jails / Prisons : FederalPardon Reform Petition Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 6
HODEE Black People Politics : Created A Petition for Support of Black Lives Matter to the _ Congressional Black Caucus Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Petition Demands Don Lemon Be Fired For Antagonizing And Defaming Black People Black People Politics 5
jamesfrmphilly Black People : petition for federal police oversight.... Black People Open Forum 2
Khasm13 Khasm13 : Petition to stop danish actor from playing Egyptian God Ra..... Khasm13 201
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Justin Bieber Deportation Petition Gets White House Attention Black People Politics 8
HODEE Black People Politics : START A PETITION:::: IF YOU WANTED TO WRITE A PETITION TO THIS ADMINISTRATION Black People Politics 2
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : White house petition to restore net neutrality and classify ISPs as Common Carriers Science and Technology 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : All African Americans Who Do Not Want To Remain In This Country: Sign This Petition Black People Open Forum 175
davidepatton The Front Porch : i have put together a petition to address the issues of legal slavery in our country it reads as fol The Front Porch 3
S Black People : Derrick Belcher, Man Behind Alabama Secession Petition, Looks exactly like you thought he did. Black People Open Forum 2
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : "We the People" Petition Application Source Code Released by White House Science and Technology 1
$$RICH$$ Black People : Join the fight and sign the Petition of my fellow brother Bailey gunned down execution style by poli Black People Open Forum 21
I Black People : Trayvon Martin - LATEST UPDATE THREAD -Please Take A Moment And Sign Petition For Slain Florida Teen Black People Open Forum 636
RAPTOR Black Entertainment : Protest/Petition against thandie newton playing the role of an igbo from a novel Black Entertainment 2
I Black Spirituality Religion : Petition: Acknowledgment of African Traditional & Diaspora Religions Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
HODEE Black People : PETITION TO TELL CONGRESS WHAT WE WANT Black People Open Forum 0
Knowledge Seed Black People : Troy Davis (Death Penalty Petition) Please Read Black People Open Forum 0
T Black People : Petition: FYI Black People Open Forum 0
G Black People : Petition to help missing black women Black People Open Forum 3
T Black People : Will YOU sign the Petition? Black People Open Forum 5
G Black People : Why R Black people so afraid 2 stand by Mike Vick (honest answers)PETITION Black People Open Forum 0
G Black People : FREE THE JENA SIX Petition Please Sign it Black People Open Forum 0
G Black People : Unite Afrika- One Voice, One Action, One Afrika Campaign-Sign petition please Black People Open Forum 0
blackeyes Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Petition Against Baltimore PDs Natural Hair Policy Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 3
I Black People : SIGN ONLINE PETITION FOR BERNARD BURDEN Black People Open Forum 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : reparations calculation.... Black People Politics 0
HODEE Black People : ADOS Its origins, troublesome ties and fears it's dividing Black folk in the fight for reparations _ IS ANY OF THIS AFFILIATION TRUE? Black People Open Forum 2
Destee Black People Politics : North Carolina city approves reparations for Black residents Black People Politics 3
HODEE Black People : YOU WANT YOUR REPARATIONS.. A relief from Federal taxes would garner individuals more Cold Cash Capitol, plus it's your own money Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Billionaire Steyer shakes up primary with slavery reparations plan Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Steyer: U.S. reparations for slavery will help 'repair the damage' Black People Politics 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Reparations mark new front for US colleges tied to slavery Black People Politics 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : US city to pay Reparations to African-American community with tax on marijuana sales Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : The slave who won reparations African American History Culture 0
OldSoul Black People : Princeton seminary will pay $27M in slavery reparations Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : America's last slave ship could offer a case for reparations African American History Culture 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Reparations: The Key to Eliminating the Wealth Gap Between Black and White Americans? Black People Politics 8
OldSoul Black People : In 1870, Henrietta Wood Sued for Reparations—and Won! Black People Open Forum 1
OldSoul Black People : Reparations Are Not Just About Slavery But Also Centuries of Theft & Racial Terror Black People Open Forum 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Mitch McConnell Says Obama's Election Means We Don't Need Reparations Black People Politics 8