Pan-Africanism : Perspectives on Pan-Africanism and Pan-Arabism

abdurratln

Well-Known Member
MEMBER
Feb 27, 2007
1,846
153
OmowaleX said:
IWhat does that dude hae to do withthis discussion?

By the way, I found Comrade Dr. Kwame Toure's essay called "Marxism-Leninism and Nkrumahism" in Balck Scholar Magazine. I posted it on my fudaa.blogspot.com. I pur half a day's work into tranascribing it so that we can all see it in cyber space. Please do not ignore this valuable peice of literature. I am sure that it will help to clarify some of this confusion that we are currently experiencing.

To the extent that I can receive enough positive response to the new information that I am making available to the Afrian Nation, BISMI-ALLAH, I will be tranascribing many more very important pieces of literature and publishing them for all to see and study in cyber space. History is our best teacher.

Forward!
LOL!

How can anyone defend Haile Selassie, who had become a puppet of us imperialism, and who also was a CHRISTIAN, while then criticizing the "Christian terrorists". LOL!

Do you even know how he came to power?!

He deposed his cousin Lij Iyasu, who had attempted to convert to ISLAM!

Like I said before, I dont know how old you are, but I clearly remember the us support for the Shah of Iran, the Selassie regime in Ethiopia, Idi Amin in Uganda, Siad Barre in Somalia, Mobutu in Zaire, in fact.....a series of Military rulers and warloards (see Sudan, Chad and even their support for the reactionry Anwar Sadathttp://www.ndp.org.eg/en/AboutUs/1.aspx), and Somalia, in particular, was initially suported by the Soviets, who switched support to the DERGE, while the CIA funded the Barre military DICTATORSHIP and used Somalia as an outpost for millitry intervention in the "Horn".

As far as "Nkrumahism" in soncerned, I need not refer to brother Kwame or any "revision" of Nkrumahism.

Nkrumah was NOT a Muslim. In fact, he was a CHRISTIAN, attended a CHRISTIAN university, and when he wrote CONSCIENCISM, some came to equate "Nkrunahism" with Christian Pragmatism.

You keep "red-baiting" overlooking who some of Nkrumah's main ALLIES were.

For example, look at two of his closest associates within the Pan-African movement.

George Padmore....COMMUNIST.

W.E.B. DuBois...COMMUNIST.

C.L.R. James.....SOCIALIST.


The fact is, the us government overthrew Nkrumah because, "Nkrumah was doing more to undermine our interests thn any other black African. In reaction to his strongly pro--Communist leanings, the new military regime is almost pathetically pro-Western."

Here the CIA admits he was overthrown because of "his strongly pro-Communist leanings."

http://www.seeingblack.com/x060702/nkrumah.shtml



Seems that you have forgotten the purpose of the Kwame Nkrumh Ideological Institute.

If anyone does a web search on the topic "Nkrumah and Communism" there are at lest 53,000 sources. I am sure the majority recognize Nkrumah to have been a Christian Nationalist who embreaced Communism.

Or as this was reformed by James..."Marxist Humanism".

It is obvious to me why some folks left CONSCIENCISM off of their "work study group list".

Way over your heads![/QUOTE]
 

abdurratln

Well-Known Member
MEMBER
Feb 27, 2007
1,846
153
OmowaleX said:
IWhat does that dude hae to do withthis discussion?

By the way, I found Comrade Dr. Kwame Toure's essay called "Marxism-Leninism and Nkrumahism" in Balck Scholar Magazine. I posted it on my fudaa.blogspot.com. I pur half a day's work into tranascribing it so that we can all see it in cyber space. Please do not ignore this valuable peice of literature. I am sure that it will help to clarify some of this confusion that we are currently experiencing.

To the extent that I can receive enough positive response to the new information that I am making available to the Afrian Nation, BISMI-ALLAH, I will be tranascribing many more very important pieces of literature and publishing them for all to see and study in cyber space. History is our best teacher.

Forward!
LOL!

How can anyone defend Haile Selassie,
I defend His Imperial Majesty because he was a legititmate Head of State recognized by all civilized states of the world. He was also a fouder of the Organization of African Unity (African Union) and leader among Pan-Africanists all over the world.

who had become a puppet of us imperialism, and who also was a CHRISTIAN, while then criticizing the "Christian terrorists". LOL!

Do you even know how he came to power?!

He deposed his cousin Lij Iyasu, who had attempted to convert to ISLAM!
That little divide and conquor trick will not work, here. Where did you learn that particular trick, anyhow? The University of Tel Aviv?


Like I said before, I dont know how old you are, but I clearly remember the us support for the Shah of Iran,
By the way Madame Shirley Graham Dubois mentions this matter in her "Where from Here" also published by Black Scholar Maagazine in 1974. We plan to transcribe it onto fudaa.blogsspot.com as soon as possible. Keep an eye out.

the Selassie regime in Ethiopia,
Idi Amin in Uganda, Siad Barre in Somalia
Two more leading Pan-Africanists. What do have against great Pan-Afrianist, African?

Mobutu in Zaire
Now, that one belongs in a category with the likes of Menguistu, except he was more civilized and decent than Menguistu. He was a Christian, though.

in fact.....a series of Military rulers and warloards (see Sudan, Chad and even their support for the reactionry Anwar
His Excellency President Anwar as-Sadat was a leader of the Free Officers Movement (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anwar_El-Sadat) Free_Officers_Movement) that carried out the Egyptian Revolution. (See Philosophy of the Revolution by His Excelleency President Gamal Abd el-Nasser and NASSER: SON OF THE NILE by Madame Shirley Graham Dubois.) You would not suppose that el-Sadat was an A-rab, would you?

Sadathttp://www.ndp.org.eg/en/AboutUs/1.aspx), and Somalia, in particular, was initially suported by the Soviets, who switched support to the DERGE, while the CIA funded the Barre military DICTATORSHIP and used Somalia as an outpost for millitry intervention in the "Horn".
True. Whew!

As far as "Nkrumahism" in soncerned, I need not refer to brother Kwame or any "revision" of Nkrumahism.
Nkrumahism-Tureism is the official ideology of the All-African People's revolutionary Party. Don't like Brotehr Kwame, either? Huh?I am not surprised.

Nkrumah was NOT a Muslim.
So what? His closest friends and supporters were Muslims. Also, his extended family was Muslim. As far as I can determine, Osagyefo kept his religion very, very preivate so that it would not interfer with his duties as Leader of the Revolution. Good idea, actually.

In fact, he was a CHRISTIAN, attended a CHRISTIAN university
,

Prove he was a Christian.

and when he wrote CONSCIENCISM, some came to equate "Nkrunahism" with Christian Pragmatism.
Good for "some".


You keep "red-baiting"
I asked you a question which you did not have the courtesy to answer. I was simply trying to understand you. Afterall, you kept red, black green and gold-baiting me even after I told you that it was wrong to discuss internal Party affairs in public. I do not kiss and tell.

o
verlooking who some of Nkrumah's main ALLIES were.

For example, look at two of his closest associates within the Pan-African movement.

George Padmore....COMMUNIST.

W.E.B. DuBois...COMMUNIST.

C.L.R. James.....SOCIALIST.
So what?

The fact is, the us government overthrew Nkrumah because, "Nkrumah was doing more to undermine our interests thn any other black African. In reaction to his strongly pro--Communist leanings, the new military regime is almost pathetically pro-Western."
Was, that is. You seem to forget that we caught those traitors. It behooves the likes of Mengusitu to be sure that we do not catch them.


Here the CIA admits he was overthrown because of "his strongly pro-Communist leanings."
You mean the CIA told a truth? Whew! Boy!

You must not have read "Marxism-Leninism and Nkrumahism" by Camrade Kwame. How can we hold and intelligent discussion, kids, when y'all do not do y'all's homework? Did y'all learn that trick at the University of Tel Aviv?
http://www.seeingblack.com/x060702/nkrumah.shtml

Seems that you have forgotten the purpose of the Kwame Nkrumh Ideological Institute.



Seems that you have forgotten the purpose of the Kwame Nkrumh Ideological Institute.
The what? I have heard the name name before...Guess I will add them to the Front for the Unification and Development of Africa and Arabia , or something...

If anyone does a web search on the topic "Nkrumah and Communism" there are at lest 53,000 sources. I am sure the majority recognize Nkrumah to have been a Christian Nationalist who embreaced Communism.
Keep messing with me and you are going to need more than 53,000 sources of support. You will especially need the support of the University of Tel Aviv and all of its alumni.

Or as this was reformed by James..."Marxist Humanism".
Spare us more details.

It is obvious to me why some folks left CONSCIENCISM off of their "work study group list".
Also a matter of internal Party affairs. Please, Sir. Stop red, black, green and gold baiting me.

Way over your heads!
Speak for yourself.
 

abdurratln

Well-Known Member
MEMBER
Feb 27, 2007
1,846
153
OmowaleX said:
Yes, it is disturbing, while being quite detailed.

The thing is, since the Iranian "Revolution", the US government has supported these "Jihadists" movements, covertly, while supplying arms to the zionist state of Israel, overtly.

It has created its own "arms race" and extended the conflict into Africa.

What we find with the earlier depositions and/or murders of Nkrumah, Ben Bella, Tom Mboya, Patrice Lumumba, Amilcar Cabral and Eduardo Mondlane, the us/CIA has funded Nationlists within these movements and conservative "Jihadists" to thwart the advance of "Communism" in Africa.

This "jockeying" continues today with a power struggle between the Chinese and the US.

If one traces carefully the steps leading to this dichotomy one finds that within the PanAfrican Nationalist movement, which was heavily influenced by Marxism, especially at the 1945 congress, there became "factionalism" between the Maoists, Leninists and Trotskyites, and Nkrumah was considered a "marxist" who was outmaneuvered by the anti-Communists within the CPP.
Surrounded by the what?...in the what?...

Give me an ever-lvong break. How come you know so many details of theses crimes? You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say may be used against you in court. Sir.

Part of the problem though is that he surrounded himself by people such as James and Padmore, who were at different points Communists, who later renounced their PARTY affiliation, yet retaining the ideological viewpoints of certain Communists who renounced "Stalinism".
Good point.

Today, what we have are remnants of the Maoists (such as Mugabe's ZANU) and Trotskyites and Leninists (ANC, MPLA, SWAPO). These are the leading socialist countries in Africa.

Notice how most of the "Jihadist" influennced countries, many of which have been associated with "Pan-Arabism" are also military-stated Dictatorships, which either were at one point, or which presently are, supported by us imperilism.

In fact, many of the "Jihadists" were put into power by the CIA, or were military client states.

taliban in akghanistan....used by us to end communist rule and soviet "domination.

islamic brotherhood.....used by us in iran to suppress tudeh party and oipfg during irnian revolution.

sadaam hussein.....and iraqi ba'th party....used by us to wage war aginst iranian revolution while cusing party split from syria.

and the us support for siad barre, jaafir nimieri, idi amin, joseph mobutu are too well documented.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Nice going, African. You are starting to wake up, a little bit. CONGRATULATIONS! Keep up the good work!

Forward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the us has also used minority islamic-based military rulers to suppress revolution in egypt, algeria, mali, chad, nigeria and ghana. All of which had began to emerge from colonialism as socialist states, all of which have been undermined by islamic nationalism and "pan-arabism", which is anti-Communist at its core.
Keep this up you might convince me to become an Islamist...

Notice how dude here is more vocally anti-communist (Those "godless Communists!") than Pat Rbertson and Bill O'reilly! LOL!

Speaking of "pigs"...!
A man cannot serve two masters at once to paraphrase a certain Baptist preacher of mine. It is most impossible to be a Marxist-Leninist/Communist and an Nkrumahist-Tureist at ther same time. We Africans have our own ideology. We do not need an imported one. The best that we can do is ally ourselves with the Worldwide Socialist Movement. Afterall, we have self-respect. Errr, some of us have self-respect. How can we respect others; if we do not respect ourselves? Can we demand respect from others; if we do not respect ourselves?

As for the Islamists, notice how they virtually all share borders with our beloved Motherland. It is a basic requirement of African economic development to, at a minimum, have positive and constructive dipolmatic relations with the Islamic Republics of Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh and Indonesia. During the time of the Soviet Union, we found it pragmatic to maintain good relations with them, among other reasons, because they consisited of so many Muslim countries. The Muslim countries have throughout history maintained good relations with Africa.

Furthermore, if you would be so kind and African as to take afew moments of your idle time and read my blog, you will notice that FUDAA recognizes several Marxist-Leninist parties, especially the Communist Party of Cuba. This party respects African spirituality and religion to some extent. Although these are not Christians or Muslims or Jews countries, we also aspire to work closely with the Peolple's Republic of China and several other Marxist-Leninist Parties in Asia, especially Japan.

On this note, please notice how the Chinese Marxist-Leninists identify themselves away from European-style socialism by calling themselves Maoists. If they can do that, how come Africans cannot call ourselves Nkrumahists-Tureists? Reverse racism as learned and practiced from the University of Tel Aviv, if you aks me.
 

OmowaleX

Well-Known Member
MEMBER
Jun 23, 2002
2,414
40
Aztlan
Occupation
Educator
abdurratln said:
A man cannot serve two masters at once to paraphrase a certain Baptist preacher of mine. It is most impossible to be a Marxist-Leninist/Communist and an Nkrumahist-Tureist at ther same time. We Africans have our own ideology. We do not need an imported one. The best that we can do is ally ourselves with the Worldwide Socialist Movement. Afterall, we have self-respect. Errr, some of us have self-respect. How can we respect others; if we do not respect ourselves? Can we demand respect from others; if we do not respect ourselves?

As for the Islamists, notice how they virtually all share borders with our beloved Motherland. It is a basic requirement of African economic development to, at a minimum, have positive and constructive dipolmatic relations with the Islamic Republics of Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh and Indonesia. During the time of the Soviet Union, we found it pragmatic to maintain good relations with them, among other reasons, because they consisited of so many Muslim countries. The Muslim countries have throughout history maintained good relations with Africa.

Furthermore, if you would be so kind and African as to take afew moments of your idle time and read my blog, you will notice that FUDAA recognizes several Marxist-Leninist parties, especially the Communist Party of Cuba. This party respects African spirituality and religion to some extent. Although these are not Christians or Muslims or Jews countries, we also aspire to work closely with the Peolple's Republic of China and several other Marxist-Leninist Parties in Asia, especially Japan.

On this note, please notice how the Chinese Marxist-Leninists identify themselves away from European-style socialism by calling themselves Maoists. If they can do that, how come Africans cannot call ourselves Nkrumahists-Tureists? Reverse racism as learned and practiced from the University of Tel Aviv, if you aks me.

"Reverse racism as learned and practiced from the University of Tell Aviv, if you asks me."

Let me give you a Personal Ourstorical Lesson..

First of all,

My name is OMOWALE JABALI.

I did not "learn" and "practice" anything from the University of Tel Aviv, but I did attend UCLA which has a similar "jewish" population..

It was at UCLA that I JOINED the A-APRP in 1978.

I was Program Coodinator, belonged to a CADRE Work-study group, even though I was not yet Cadre.

I was also the Site Proogram COORDINATOR at UCLA which means that I CO-ORDINATED ALL on site Program Committe activities, specifically Recruitment of new Work Study members AND Speaking tours for Kwame Ture and Bob Brown.

I was also CO-ORDINATOR for the California ALD Task Force.

I was also an Editorial Board member and Managing and International News EDITOR for NOMMO, UCLA's BLACk student newspaper.

I was also a FOUNDER of the South African Task force and a LEADER of the anti-apartheid and Divestment Movement.

It was from the Education Committe of the SATF that I FOUNDED the AFRICAN Education Project, along with sister LaTanya Olive.

It was through these organizations and community programs that I was a FOUNDER of South African Solidarity Day in 1983, which later evolved into Azanian Solidarity Day in 1987-89.

I was also a FOUNDING MEMBER of the Los Angeles chapter of the NATIONAL AFRICAN YOUTH STUDENT ALLIANCE (NAYSA), which was started by Lisa Williamson (Sista Soulja).

I also was a FOUNDING MEMBER of the Black United Front of Los Angeles (BUFLA).

It was through my EXPERIENCE with BUFLA that I came to question the idea of a "political FRONT" through direct, first-hand EXPERIENCE.

It was also as an Organizer of the African Student Union at UCLA, and NAYSA that in 1988 sponsored the speaking tour of Louis Farrakhan AND the "get Busy" tour featuring Stetsasonic and Public Enemy.

The press coverage and mis-information campaign of the "Daily Bruin" sparked a number of Student Protests which I LED efforts to EXPOSE the ZIONIST media on campus, which extended into local media coverage.

NAYSA and the ASU were DIRETLY confronted by irv rubin and the jewish defense league (JDO) and the jewish defense organization (JDO).

My "brothers" and "sisters" and myself came under attack which also was extended to our positions as peer tutors and counselors in the Academic Advancement Program (AAP). This also sparked a number of student protests.

As a LEADER of the anti-Apartheid movement I COORDINATED a student TAKEOVER (1985-86) of the administration building (Murphy Hall), which led to the erection of MANDELA CITY, which was a student "tent city" we created on campus and LED a SUCCESSFUL DIVESTMENT MOVEMENT which resulted in DIVESTMENT of $50 MILLION dollars from companies dosing business in South Africa but also from university diret-investment in south africa's MAIN trading partner, the zionist-state of israel.

So, if I DID learn anything from the "university of tel aviv" it was how to DEFEAT zionist corporations and educational institutions, which not only LED to the DEFEAT of the racist afrikaner regime, but also changes at the united nations level which later equated zionist israel as an APARTHEID REGIME!

So, while you attempt to defame me while expousing empty rhetoric, I am a LEADER in my own right and left the A-APRP after 3 years because it was still stuck at low level recruitment of work study groups while I was LEADING a MAJOR, National Liberation MOVEMENT!

Back in those days, the A-APRP "central committe" were a group of overaged, POT SMOKERS and ALCOHOLICS and Black Panter Party "internationalist" RENEGADES who were EXPELLED from the Main Chapter of the BPP, and were "followers" of that PIG Eldredge Cleaver, which explains their link to Sekou Toure, because they fled Algeria and went into Guinea.

You picked the WRONG Black MAN to f-with!

I can EXPOSE more of your faulty "Nkrumah-Tureism" is need be, which will shed a lot more light on WHY your "front" is virtually DEFUNCT before it gets off the ground.

We can begin with the allegde "poisoning" of Kwame by another "central committe" member based in Atlanta who was the person MOST RESPONSIBLE for the cry of "Black Power"....

Considering that SOME folks who are still here, and some who are no longer here, but on another site, I am SURE some folks would LOVE to hear some of that information...

Just one example....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mukasa_Dada

I was envolved in:
Nommo (1978-90)
BSA/ASU (1978-90)
African Education Project (1981-90)
Community Programs (1980-90)
SATF (1981-84)
African Acivists Association (1978-80)
Free South Africa Movement (FSAM) (1983-92)
NAYSA (1987-89)

Just to name a few....

Just "google" OMOWALE JABALI and results will give numerous links to various websites, including an article by the UCLA ALUMNI ASSOCIATION and if you didg deeper check the NOMMO archives and READ the multitude of articles and essays I PUBLISHED 20-30 years ago!

And this is as an undergraduate AND graduate political science and education major. Thus a sampling of my STUDENT ORGANIZING "career".

The work I have done since in the local COMMUNITY involving Gang-Intervention (GRIPP), Black Business Development (Leimert Park merchant's Association), Community BUILDING (Monterey Hills Homeowner's Federation) and as a United Teachers of Los Angeles (UTLA) and Lynwood teacher's association (LTA) SITE Chapter CHAIR, and my local NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL, is another, extensive "track record" of community organizing, as is my present involvment on a STRATEGIC PLANNING COMMITTE at my LOCAL, School DISTRICT level.....

I LAUGH at you because....your arms are way "too short" to box with THIS "GOD"!

And at my age, I probably still have the ability to post you up, take you to the hole and SCORE at My Will....
:bball:
 

OmowaleX

Well-Known Member
MEMBER
Jun 23, 2002
2,414
40
Aztlan
Occupation
Educator
abdurratln said:
A man cannot serve two masters at once to paraphrase a certain Baptist preacher of mine. It is most impossible to be a Marxist-Leninist/Communist and an Nkrumahist-Tureist at ther same time. We Africans have our own ideology. We do not need an imported one. The best that we can do is ally ourselves with the Worldwide Socialist Movement. Afterall, we have self-respect. Errr, some of us have self-respect. How can we respect others; if we do not respect ourselves? Can we demand respect from others; if we do not respect ourselves?

As for the Islamists, notice how they virtually all share borders with our beloved Motherland. It is a basic requirement of African economic development to, at a minimum, have positive and constructive dipolmatic relations with the Islamic Republics of Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh and Indonesia. During the time of the Soviet Union, we found it pragmatic to maintain good relations with them, among other reasons, because they consisited of so many Muslim countries. The Muslim countries have throughout history maintained good relations with Africa.

Furthermore, if you would be so kind and African as to take afew moments of your idle time and read my blog, you will notice that FUDAA recognizes several Marxist-Leninist parties, especially the Communist Party of Cuba. This party respects African spirituality and religion to some extent. Although these are not Christians or Muslims or Jews countries, we also aspire to work closely with the Peolple's Republic of China and several other Marxist-Leninist Parties in Asia, especially Japan.

On this note, please notice how the Chinese Marxist-Leninists identify themselves away from European-style socialism by calling themselves Maoists. If they can do that, how come Africans cannot call ourselves Nkrumahists-Tureists? Reverse racism as learned and practiced from the University of Tel Aviv, if you aks me.

Since you want to speak to me about the CHINESE, let me provide som FACTS.

Even though the A-APRP CLAIMED to have support the Marxist-Lenininst MPLA in Angola, this post PROVES your "Party" to be a FRAUD and bunch of renegades and bold-face LIARS.

DID the CHINESE support the MPLA goverment.?

Now, it is CLEAR to me WHY your "Party" is/was BASED no in Guinea, but in the us state department in washington, d.c. through "howard University" FRONT MEN.

It also exposes "the Party"s mistaken ideology and historical "track record" of support "maoist" factions in the BPP, and in "support" of Maoist factions within the African Liberation movment,

UNITA/FNLA over MPLA
ZANU over ZAPU in Zimbabwe
SWANU over SWAPO in Namibia
PAC over ANC in South Africa

We will not formulate conclusions concerning situations in the Congo, Mozambique or Uganda, but your position concerning the Ethiopian Revolution and your support of micro-nationalist FACTIONS opposing the Revolution, all while liberally fronting under the cover of "Combat Micro-nationalsim" was enough for me to recognize the DANGER of being exposed on the INTERNATIONAL level to a FRAUDALENT "organization" funded by the united stated national security agency!

Which by the 80s was being run by the same CIA which used negroes to set-up and overtthrow Nkrumah ON HIS WAY TO CHINA!

LOL!

I am ONE Black Man who the "Isolate and Neutralize" tactic of the King Alfred Plan FAILED to KILL.

And I have LIVED long enough to witness things I NEVER thought I would LIVE to SEE.

The release from Robbin Island of Nelson Mandela.

The release from San Quinten of Geronimo Pratt.

The murder of New African Scout Tupac Shakur.

The deaths of Elders Kwame Ture and Khalid Muhammad. BOTH I whom I SHARED Political Platforms with Representing the A-APRP and ASU while a Young Lion at the ages of 20 and 21.

The execution of Stanley "Tookie" Williams by the police state of California.

The defection of "Mukasa" from his long time "best friend".

Need I say more with SPECIFIC examples as EVIDENCE?!
 

abdurratln

Well-Known Member
MEMBER
Feb 27, 2007
1,846
153
Please do not say any more. Try doing something progressive, postive and productive, for a change. Stop being counter-revolutionary and destructive, for a change. Stand on principle, for a change. Stop launching persoanl attackas and smear campaigns, for a change. Stop being a mouthpiece for zionism and divide qnd conquor, for a change.

Stop attacking people's religion, ethnicity and " race", for a change. Help Unite Africa, for a change.
 

OmowaleX

Well-Known Member
MEMBER
Jun 23, 2002
2,414
40
Aztlan
Occupation
Educator
abdurratln said:
Please do not say any more. Try doing something progressive, postive and productive, for a change. Stop being counter-revolutionary and destructive, for a change. Stand on principle, for a change. Stop launching persoanl attackas and smear campaigns, for a change. Stop being a mouthpiece for zionism and divide qnd conquor, for a change.

Stop attacking people's religion, ethnicity and " race", for a change. Help Unite Africa, for a change.
I will say no more when you finally stop with the falsehood you keep spreading.

What have I stated indicating "being a mouthpiece for zionism"?

You are the one that is failing in your recruitment efforts and the more you continue your incessant babbling the more credibility you are losing.

The problem here is that I KNOW who you are and SEE throught the falsehoood which is why all you can do now is make general statements concerning my behavior but you can NOT state specifically what it is that I in error about.

When I say I KNOW you, I mean that.

This is one of your party "leaders"
http://www.cia-drugs.com/symposium/speakers/kamathi/index.html

http://www.radiojustice.net/Publish/Purge.htm

When this person was organizing in d.c. I was working with a collective at KPFK known as UHURU COMMUNICATIONS. I periodically appeared on a program known as FAMILY TREE with brother Tim Ngubeni, a former member of the Black Consciousness Movement of Azania.

The entire Uhuru Family was purged from radio KPFK because of its anti-Zionist stance.

So, your fake attempt to designate me as a "zionist" is yet a totally errroneous, thinly veiled attempt at defamation with no historical merit.

Again, folks who really KNOW me, also KNOW that it is my vocal anti-zionist stance which is what earned me their respect, openly confronting irv rubin and meir kahane.

you know nothing about which you are speaking!

I also know several other of your party "leaders" in southern cali.

All of whom work at the university level such as one person here.

http://www.compton.edu/STUDENT/index.html

Perhaps the most telling indictment against you and your organization is the fact that Wille Ricks "defected" from his long-time "best friend" after the poisoning rumors were spread and at Kwame's funeral wasnt there a banner displayed to the effect of contracting cancer from the CIA?

Furthermore, Willie Ricks remains considered by many to be the most foremost "Pan-Africanist" alive TODAY and is tight with the New Africans such as the folks at Assata Shakur forums.

On the other hand, you and your "front" are political NOBODIES except a fringe group of phony pan-africanists in word only.

I told you there is not FUTURE to your "fronting" and the more you SPAM these forums the more you will alienate who will see through your phoniness.

I would think that after all these years some of you would try some different "recruitment" tactics but some things ever change.

You need to drop that pipe and leave the ganja alone.

Crack kills. So does that haterade.

:drink:
 

OmowaleX

Well-Known Member
MEMBER
Jun 23, 2002
2,414
40
Aztlan
Occupation
Educator
OmowaleX said:
I will say no more when you finally stop with the falsehood you keep spreading.

What have I stated indicating "being a mouthpiece for zionism"?

You are the one that is failing in your recruitment efforts and the more you continue your incessant babbling the more credibility you are losing.

The problem here is that I KNOW who you are and SEE throught the falsehoood which is why all you can do now is make general statements concerning my behavior but you can NOT state specifically what it is that I in error about.

When I say I KNOW you, I mean that.

This is one of your party "leaders"
http://www.cia-drugs.com/symposium/speakers/kamathi/index.html

http://www.radiojustice.net/Publish/Purge.htm

When this person was organizing in d.c. I was working with a collective at KPFK known as UHURU COMMUNICATIONS. I periodically appeared on a program known as FAMILY TREE with brother Tim Ngubeni, a former member of the Black Consciousness Movement of Azania.

The entire Uhuru Family was purged from radio KPFK because of its anti-Zionist stance.

So, your fake attempt to designate me as a "zionist" is yet a totally errroneous, thinly veiled attempt at defamation with no historical merit.

Again, folks who really KNOW me, also KNOW that it is my vocal anti-zionist stance which is what earned me their respect, openly confronting irv rubin and meir kahane.

you know nothing about which you are speaking!

I also know several other of your party "leaders" in southern cali.

All of whom work at the university level such as one person here.

http://www.compton.edu/STUDENT/index.html

Perhaps the most telling indictment against you and your organization is the fact that Wille Ricks "defected" from his long-time "best friend" after the poisoning rumors were spread and at Kwame's funeral wasnt there a banner displayed to the effect of contracting cancer from the CIA?

Furthermore, Willie Ricks remains considered by many to be the most foremost "Pan-Africanist" alive TODAY and is tight with the New Africans such as the folks at Assata Shakur forums.

On the other hand, you and your "front" are political NOBODIES except a fringe group of phony pan-africanists in word only.

I told you there is not FUTURE to your "fronting" and the more you SPAM these forums the more you will alienate who will see through your phoniness.

I would think that after all these years some of you would try some different "recruitment" tactics but some things ever change.

You need to drop that pipe and leave the ganja alone.

Crack kills. So does that haterade.

:drink:

Interesting you would try to label me as a agent, of all things, zionism.

:laugh:

If anyone checks with the people I mentioned none can PROVE me to be a zionism sympathizer.

I worked with folks who got PURGED from Radio KPFK such as Ron Wilkins (also known as Brother Crook) Sister Omowale Folkes, Sister Asumpta Toure, Mandla Kayise, Nosizwe Chimurenga and brother Kamal Hassan, who also was a member of the New African People's Organization and a teacher at the Marcus Garvey School which was one of the main sites that the AEP services.


"Do something productive for a change."

LOL...!!

You can not match ANYTHING I have done or that I AM doing in the service of Pan-Africanism....

NOTHING!
 

abdurratln

Well-Known Member
MEMBER
Feb 27, 2007
1,846
153
You can not match ANYTHING I have done or that I AM doing in the service of Pan-Africanism....

NOTHING!
[/QUOTE]

Maybe I missed it. But could you please be so kind as to remind me of one single thing that you are doing for Pan-Africanism. Please. That is besides trying to destroy it from the inside out.
 

OmowaleX

Well-Known Member
MEMBER
Jun 23, 2002
2,414
40
Aztlan
Occupation
Educator
Maybe I missed it. But could you please be so kind as to remind me of one single thing that you are doing for Pan-Africanism. Please. That is besides trying to destroy it from the inside out.[/QUOTE]
TEACHING, Mentoring, Coaching "African" Youth.

Since 1983.
 

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
Top