Pets / Animals : perhaps we should get a pet forum

legit-writer

Sister Legit-Writer ... i think this is a WONDERFUL IDEA !!! ... :toast: :toast: :toast:

I remembered seeing this thread out of the corner of my eye, and it's been on my mind all of these days !!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!! ... :love:

We now have a Pets / Animals Forum ... i got us ... :wink: ... Thank You !!! ... :grouphug:

Much Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee
update on cadury and midnight... i let them stay in the same cage yesterday and i went for a 3 hour swim and spent the evening catching up with friends and I got home which was around midnight, they were like best friends... it really touched me so much, that i have been loving on cadbury all day. he is being a big brother to midnight... so proud of him!

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
update on cadury and midnight... i let them stay in the same cage yesterday and i went for a 3 hour swim and spent the evening catching up with friends and I got home which was around midnight, they were like best friends... it really touched me so much, that i have been loving on cadbury all day. he is being a big brother to midnight... so proud of him!

awwwww ... :love: ... sounds beautiful ... :)

tell cadbury i said hi ... :wave: ... and midnight ... :wave: ... :eeek:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

MsVeraisblessed

I'mma bout to choke this doggone bird dog of mine. She done went around the mama duck trying to snatch her babies. The mama duck be putting up a fight but i put a strapping on her (dog) ***. She's locked up now, along with her babies. I'm gonna end up taking them to the country were the uncle lives. he needs some watch dogs to watch over his goats.

legit-writer

I'mma bout to choke this doggone bird dog of mine. She done went around the mama duck trying to snatch her babies. The mama duck be putting up a fight but i put a strapping on her (dog) ***. She's locked up now, along with her babies. I'm gonna end up taking them to the country were the uncle lives. he needs some watch dogs to watch over his goats.
lmao....sounds more complicated than the rabbit situation I had.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Get a bird clyde,..less work and less mess.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... But see that's the point, I got a bird already and don't have to feed it, lol:

My Bird goes with me all over the Internet, all up in folks houses and stuff, never costing me a dime, lol... But if I do get a pet MsVeraisblessed, it will be a bird, for the reasons you mentioned. Been thinking about a Parrot, one that talks, now that would be very interesting. A pretty Red One with different colors...

Peace In,