The Front Porch : Peace unto all ,Thank you Destee

Naiyim

May 31, 2019
Thank you Destee for your welcome.It was the discussion about Runa that brought Me here originally.I found the flow of the conversation refreshing,but I was most impressed by was the patience of participants and the moderator...Music producer..was very trying ..I feel as beginner in these things I have much to learn,therefore I will be mostly listening....with the occasional nod ..Peace to all
Naiyim

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Thank you Destee for your welcome.It was the discussion about Runa that brought Me here originally.I found the flow of the conversation refreshing,but I was most impressed by was the patience of participants and the moderator...Music producer..was very trying ..I feel as beginner in these things I have much to learn,therefore I will be mostly listening....with the occasional nod ..Peace to all
Naiyim

Peace In backatcha Naiyim, its a pleasure having you here.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Naiyim

:hello: @Naiyim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave: :wave: :wave:

Thank you for joining us and sharing!

Yes, we must be patient with each other. Oftentimes, we've all gone through so much, and no one ever really knows the burden another is carrying - especially in this environment - yes, our Beloved Brother Music Producer it has been a minute since he has been here but his Spirit remains with us! Even though he may have required extra patience here and there, he gave lots too. YAAAAAY Us! You're a sweet heart, I can tell already! So glad you're here.

Make yourself right at home, because you are!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : peace unto u Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
HODEE Black People : Martin Luther King Jr. Nobel Peace Prize Acceptance Speech _ Accepted the Prize, and asked " Why "... When We Have A Way To Go Black People Open Forum 0
Al D Africa : Young Cameroon peace activist receives children’s award All Things Africa 0
B The Front Porch : Peace The Front Porch 3
FlowerCrownedQueen The Front Porch : Peace & Blessings The Front Porch 3
Perfection Black People Politics : In Context Series: Conflict Resolution and Peace Black People Politics 0
Destee Ghana : Kofi Annan : Former UN chief (first Black African) and Nobel Peace Prize laureate Ghana 1
K Africa : the black man, must he make a decision to restore the peace of Africa All Things Africa 2
T Black Short Stories : Melchizedek: King of Peace Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : black-lives-matter-to receive sydney-peace-prize Black People Doing Positive Things 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: War & Peace Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
B The Front Porch : Peace and love everyone! The Front Porch 4
willa Black People Politics : PEACE Black People Politics 4
Trey bennett Black Spirituality Religion : Isolation/ peace amongst self Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
blazejay Black Relationships : I just want to speak my peace Black Relationships 15
Al D Black People : (NO JUSTICE) NO PEACE, NO FREEDOM, NO PROFIT Black People Open Forum 3
MessiahBelovedAllah Nation of Gods and Earths : Peace... Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group 2
D Nation of Gods and Earths : Peace to the gods and earths Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group 4
Oyana Zuri Earth The Front Porch : Peace to the God's and Earth's. The Front Porch 1
jamesfrmphilly Black Spirituality Religion : Pope-Francis-Many-powerful-people-don-t-want-peace-because-they-live-off-war Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
jamesfrmphilly Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : inner peace..... Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 7
queenElizabeth The Front Porch : Hello & peace be with each and every one The Front Porch 5
M Black Poetry : Peace Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Enki Black Entertainment : Mandrill-Peace And Love Black Entertainment 2
noor100 Black Muslims : A Mystic on the Missing Years of Isa/Jesus [peace be upon him] Islam Study Group 0
R The Front Porch : Peace to the house. The Front Porch 5
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black People Politics : Art of Peace Black People Politics 0
CosmicMessenger Black People : Peace And Love! Black People Open Forum 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Quiet Poetry Lounge : Resting In Peace Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Bishop Black Poetry : Revelation of Peace (Got My Head Back Together) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
noor100 Black Muslims : The Descent of Isa/Jesus [peace be upon him] Islam Study Group 0
K The Front Porch : Peace Beloved The Front Porch 4
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : The Emotions- Peace Be Still Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Bogi The Front Porch : Peace The Front Porch 7
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Love's Peace Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Education / Schools : African dresswear as a symbolic peace and unity Black Education / Schools 5
KaHotep Black Poetry : Art of War and Peace Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
KaHotep Black Poetry : Rest Enter Peace Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Destee Black Spirituality Religion : Can Anyone Use the word - Peace - or is it reserved for a select few? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 12
Bootzey Nation of Gods and Earths : Peace Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group 33
coey30 Black Poetry : My Peace... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
KaHotep Black Poetry : Piano Melody: Pieces of Peace Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
6 Nation of Gods and Earths : Peace Dear brother have you ever heard of Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group 3
1svd2srv Black Poetry : NEW FOUND PEACE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R The Front Porch : Peace Fam The Front Porch 1
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : Prince of Peace Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
K The Front Porch : peace fam... The Front Porch 4
D The Front Porch : PEACE TO MY PEOPLES The Front Porch 2
T The Front Porch : Greetings, Peace and Blessings to All The Front Porch 9
ALion_In_The_Winter The Front Porch : Peace to all The Front Porch 6