Black People : Paula Deen - Dogg Bounty Hunter - Imus - Black People Can Be Killed or Mistreated With Impunity

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

I see the talk of Paula Deen, and even read where she's already got another television program offer after her racial slurs and such. But this should be no surprise. We've seen it time and time again. Dogg the Bounty Hunter, Imus the radio dj, and countless others ... there is no consequence for killing or mistreating black people in this country / world.

Yeah ... noise is made, but that's all ... none of them actually lose money, freedom, etc.

Killing Black People has been done with impunity in this country ... so you know calling us the N word ... the name they gave us ... is hardly gonna rise to any great levels of indignation amongst their own.

Few white people have gone to prison, or rec'd anything substantive when it comes to mistreating black people.

We can probably name one or two (or even a few) cases where white men / women were held to some kind of justice for killing or mistreating black people ... but it does not come any where close to the numbers that need prosecution.

That's what Mr. Neely Fuller refers to as ... the price of doing business.

They can't let EVERY SINGLE ONE get away with murder and mistreatment (while maintaining their fair composure) ... so yeah .. they send one or two to prison in a couple hundred year period ... but overwhelmingly ... nothing happens to them for killing and mistreating us.

Calling a Black Person the N word publicly ... generally means more money for them in the long run.

:heart:

Destee

Kamau47

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 6, 2005
And she'll be more popular than ever.
Example........ Don Imus.

sekou kasimu

PanAfrikanist Revolutionary
PREMIUM MEMBER
Apr 12, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
sowetomovement.blogspot.com
Occupation
Retired Ironworker
Peace and Blessings Family,

I see the talk of Paula Deen, and even read where she's already got another television program offer after her racial slurs and such. But this should be no surprise. We've seen it time and time again. Dogg the Bounty Hunter, Imus the radio dj, and countless others ... there is no consequence for killing or mistreating black people in this country / world.

Yeah ... noise is made, but that's all ... none of them actually lose money, freedom, etc.

Killing Black People has been done with impunity in this country ... so you know calling us the N word ... the name they gave us ... is hardly gonna rise to any great levels of indignation amongst their own.

Few white people have gone to prison, or rec'd anything substantive when it comes to mistreating black people.

We can probably name one or two (or even a few) cases where white men / women were held to some kind of justice for killing or mistreating black people ... but it does not come any where close to the numbers that need prosecution.

That's what Mr. Neely Fuller refers to as ... the price of doing business.

They can't let EVERY SINGLE ONE get away with murder and mistreatment (while maintaining their fair composure) ... so yeah .. they send one or two to prison in a couple hundred year period ... but overwhelmingly ... nothing happens to them for killing and mistreating us.

Calling a Black Person the N word publicly ... generally means more money for them in the long run.

:heart:

Destee[/quote

So what are we going to do about it? :mad:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jamesfrmphilly Black People : Paula Deen gets investment from part owner of Phoenix Suns NBA team Black People Open Forum 1
legit-writer Black People : Fox News Hires Paula Deen for New Cooking Show Black People Open Forum 8
Kemetstry Black People : PAULA DEEN ADMITS TO RACIAL SLURS? Black People Open Forum 136
Queenie Black People : Paula Deen Used a Racial Slur Black People Open Forum 0
Kadijah Black People : Paula Deen has job openings for blk men at her wedding Black People Open Forum 55
Liberty Black Education / Schools : Dr. Paula Watkins: First African-American Virtual School Founder Black Education / Schools 0
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : PAULA DEAN ON DANCING WITH THE STARS Black Entertainment 13
M Black People : Imam W. Deen Mohammed Black People Open Forum 2
PatriceCQueen Quiet Poetry Lounge : Should I stand on my square, my deen, or my six Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
Akilah Black Spirituality Religion : Warith Deen Mohammed Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 36
Destee Video / Audio : Lil Duval - Smile (Living My Best Life) (Official Video) ft. Snoop Dogg, Ball Greezy Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : SNOOP DOGG - WHO AM I (WHATS MY NAME) HD Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Snoop Dogg - Gin & Juice (Uncensored) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg - Nuthin' But A G Thang Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Warren G - Regulate ft. Nate Dogg Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg - Nuthin But A G Thang Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Amnat77 Black Entertainment : Snoop Dogg Speaks @ Nation of Islam's SD Black Entertainment 3
R Black Poetry : DOCTOR DRE AND SNOOP DOGGY DOGG ERA Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
G Black Entertainment : THIS IS WHAT RAPPER SNOOP DOGG SAID WHEN ASKED ABOUT Black Entertainment 1