Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
Putin Dumps Trump With Hunter Biden Conspiracy Rebuke
By Caleb Newton
October 25, 2020

1603713392016.png

" Putin observed as much — he said that he was aware of nothing criminal about Hunter Biden’s business connections in Ukraine. "

https://www.facebook.com/sharer.php...ps-trump-with-hunter-biden-conspiracy-rebuke/
https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?te...iden-conspiracy-rebuke/&via=Bipartisan+Report
https://plus.google.com/share?url=h...ps-trump-with-hunter-biden-conspiracy-rebuke/
https://pinterest.com/pin/create/bu...mps+Trump+With+Hunter+Biden+Conspiracy+Rebuke

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
Eye am not sure if your questions are rhetorical or otherwise, yet Eye welcome the response (ie. Because Eye am so mentally strong and opinionated Eye thought Eye was the invisible woman on Destee, LOL) :lol:

Your are correct, Obama is not the first black president and Clinton was never a black president.

We live in uncertain times (1) plagued by the threat of losing good health insurance with no guarantee of a viable replacement, (2) plagued by a manmade virus that has changed the dynamic of the economy --worldwide and threatens to remove the middle class, and replace it with a rich class and a working class only , (3) plagued by an *** dragging government that relegates a stimulus relief package for its prople to the bottom of the pile while packing the Supreme Court with a majority of justices primed to overturn Roe vs. Wade --a personal --not a political-- matter between a woman and her body; and last --but certainly not least-- (4)plagued by environmental changes certain to adversely affect the ecological balance of this country and the world.

All three of these factors actively bloster and support an occuring bridgework known only to the present administration ---who adapted good economic trends from the previous administration yet refuse to be accountable for what is going on right now. Eye say: It's A Big Hot Mess.

If the same people who voted for Donald Duck vote for him again ---they deserve to get a mouthful of the sinkhole **** brought upon by the current administration.

Of course Eye already know that Donald Duck did not win the election of 2016 fairly--he lost the popular vote by some 5 million votes. Yet it was the 'fake' lift from the electoral college that pushed him over the top!

Eye can't wait to see how the votes are counted...!

I'd have gotten to the polls in '08, the only thing they even Said is his wife accepts him as black ,he's the first , second, bill clinton president, that's black, everyone threw a bunch of crazy black barack obama supporters marching around, so ya I'd have been happy to get to the polls and vote black. Is that what it is? Oh and by the way, where's the one guy that even LIkes Donald Trump for anything ? Where is he?! Right wing extremists, blacks making up imaginary friends about themselves, obama jogging pants, and scarves, and hats, and street patrols dudes. Nobody thought a thing on Donald Trump start to finish. Was that it? Barack Obama goes down in history I threw a dollar at black politics, I hope? No? Then well, I got misled in my election cycle. end.

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
trump and his slight of hand moves and political lies....

President's Bid To Undermine Science Agency
1st Source:
The New York Times - 10/28/2020
Front Page

"...The Trump administration has recently removed the chief scientist at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, the nation's premier agency, installed new political staff who have questioned accepted facts about climate change and imposed stricter controls on communication at the agency.

The moves threaten to stifle a major source of objective United States government information about climate change that underpins federal rules on greenhouse gas emissions and offer an indication of the direction the agency will take if President Trump wins re-election ..."

2nd Source

1603934399079.png

Craig McLean was dismissed last month

"McLean had reportedly asked them to respect the NOAA's scientific integrity policy which prohibits fabrication, falsification and manipulation of research data driven to fit a political agenda..."

Eye can't see it.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Black People Politics : CRUSHING BLACK PEOPLE NOT CONNECTED TO SECRET SOCIETIES AND SYNDICATES...PART 2 Black People Politics 0
Kemetstry Black People Politics : BIDEN WINS PART 2 Black People Politics 28
HODEE Black People Politics : VOTE_Fraud claims aimed in part at keeping Trump base loyal .. Black People Politics 3
Discerning Black People Politics : Older Black Voters are doing their part Black People Politics 0
OldSoul Black People : Consciousness Raising Online - for Oct 11, 2020 - Africa Before Invasion Part 1 Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black People : CONSPIRACY THEORY PART II Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People Politics : Facebook to pay users to quit the app as part of election study Black People Politics 0
Kemetstry Black People Politics : CONSPIRACY THEORY PART 1 Black People Politics 6
OldSoul Black People : Cosmic Slop (1994) A three-part anthology Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Africa : 10 African Countries Have No Ventilators. That's Only Part of the Problem All Things Africa 5
Fireman Black Spirituality Religion : Is This Present Coronavirus Outbreak a Part of Biblical Prophecy (the Pale Rider)? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 38
J Black Poetry : Each part of your body is a whole love-erotic poem lyric, romantic, erotic fantasy, no beauties of nature can compare with this and even the views of Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Azacotogan Black Spirituality Religion : Salawa (Karma) and its ramifications for African people according to Vodun part two Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Azacotogan African Traditional Religion : Salawa (karma) in Vodun and how it creates Maroons part 1 African Traditional Religion Study Group 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Ghana : Ghana granted citizenship to over 100 African Americans and Afro-Caribbeans as part of Year of Return Ghana 1
SwagII Black Spirituality Religion : What part did God play in the creation of any religion? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
T Black Short Stories : The Auguries Part II Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
R Black Poetry : I'm a brown Soul Sista looking for a bold mister in VIRGINIA BEACH My mini-skirt is a part of my wor Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : SANTA’S CUMMING (A COMEDY) Glad sometimes sex is a messy start for the fleshy part Of a girl’s body Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Use to sketch online for a great stretch of time come up with art nice enough to suffice a part of m Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Marc Gasol part of Mediterranean rescue effort to save shipwrecked migrant woman fleeing Africa Black Sports 1
R Black Poetry : SANTA’S CUMMING (A COMEDY) Glad sometimes sex is a messy start for the fleshy part Of a girl’s bod Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
blazejay Black People : My misguided views: The prediction of the fall Part 2 Black People Open Forum 0
S Black People : Sexualizing Children Now a Part of School Curricula Black People Open Forum 1
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Africa Before Invasion Part 2 - Consciousness Raising Online with Brother OldSoul Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
candeesweet Black Poetry : A part of All Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Liberty Black Relationships : Is arguing a natural part of every relationship? Black Relationships 16
chuck Black Children : How Are You Striving To Be A Part Of The Solution Today? Black Children 0
Liberty Black Money Business Jobs : 5 Part-time Franchise Opportunities for Your Side Hustle (Don’t Quit Your Day Job) Black Money Business Jobs 0
Enki Black Sports : This is part of the reason they don't like Serena Black Sports 1
Chevron Dove Black Hebrew Israelites : HEBREW ISRAELITE ORIGINS -- PART II Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 5
Panoramic Black Christians : Tithing and New Covenant Giving - Part 2 Christian Study Group 1
nilevalley Black People : Be a part of the healing power of nature Black People Open Forum 4
Panoramic Black Christians : Tithing and New Covenant Giving - Part 1 Christian Study Group 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Secrets Uncovered: J.Edgar Hoover Part 2 AACOOLDRE 0
R Black Poetry : look I feel sick need deals quick and after a few days disaster plays a part master the phrase of HI Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Liberty Black Entertainment : Idris Elba Will Push His Body, Mind and Engineering Know-How in 4-Part Series, ‘Idris Elba No Limits Black Entertainment 0
Liberty Black Relationships : Shahrazad Ali on Geraldo (1990) PART 1 thru 4 Black Relationships 0
R Black Poetry : wow black history month is a joke unless the whites play their part here's what it should be Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Al D Black People : The Perpetual Slave Part 1 Black People Open Forum 7
Liberty Black People Politics : Black Consciousness vs Christianity – Part 1. Black People Politics 6
D The Front Porch : Hello everyone, I am please to be a part of this forum The Front Porch 4
chuck Black People : I Am A Part Of The Black Diaspora In The Americas Too! Black People Open Forum 0
chuck Black People : We Are A Part Of The Black Disapora! Black People Open Forum 1
Jahari Kavi Black Spirituality Religion : Freemasonry & What It Means to Black Men: Part I Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 14
chuck Black Entertainment : Whatever Did Happen To Hip Hop Part Two Black Entertainment 3
chuck Black People : Are You Truly A Part Of The Black Lives Matters Movement Black People Open Forum 2
RAPTOR Black People Politics : What Sanctions? US Receives Two RD-181 Rocket Engines From Russia, Part of New $1bn Contract Black People Politics 0
Al D Black People : Bamboozeled Part 2 Black People Open Forum 7
Al D Black People : Bamboozeled Part 1 Black People Open Forum 8