Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
:p

Trump booed and met with chants of 'vote him out' while paying respects to Ruth Bader Ginsburg
President met with chorus of boos as he pays respects to the late Supreme Court justice
Chris Riotta
New York
@chrisriotta
1 hour ago (11:47am) 09.24.2020

1600966097730.png

1600968951867.png

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
Lmao

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
OldSoul Black People : Consciousness Raising Online - for Oct 11, 2020 - Africa Before Invasion Part 1 Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black People : CONSPIRACY THEORY PART II Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People Politics : Facebook to pay users to quit the app as part of election study Black People Politics 0
Kemetstry Black People Politics : CONSPIRACY THEORY PART 1 Black People Politics 6
OldSoul Black People : Cosmic Slop (1994) A three-part anthology Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Africa : 10 African Countries Have No Ventilators. That's Only Part of the Problem All Things Africa 5
Fireman Black Spirituality Religion : Is This Present Coronavirus Outbreak a Part of Biblical Prophecy (the Pale Rider)? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
J Black Poetry : Each part of your body is a whole love-erotic poem lyric, romantic, erotic fantasy, no beauties of nature can compare with this and even the views of Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Azacotogan Black Spirituality Religion : Salawa (Karma) and its ramifications for African people according to Vodun part two Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Azacotogan African Traditional Religion : Salawa (karma) in Vodun and how it creates Maroons part 1 African Traditional Religion Study Group 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Ghana : Ghana granted citizenship to over 100 African Americans and Afro-Caribbeans as part of Year of Return Ghana 1
SwagII Black Spirituality Religion : What part did God play in the creation of any religion? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
T Black Short Stories : The Auguries Part II Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
R Black Poetry : I'm a brown Soul Sista looking for a bold mister in VIRGINIA BEACH My mini-skirt is a part of my wor Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : SANTA’S CUMMING (A COMEDY) Glad sometimes sex is a messy start for the fleshy part Of a girl’s body Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Use to sketch online for a great stretch of time come up with art nice enough to suffice a part of m Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Marc Gasol part of Mediterranean rescue effort to save shipwrecked migrant woman fleeing Africa Black Sports 1
R Black Poetry : SANTA’S CUMMING (A COMEDY) Glad sometimes sex is a messy start for the fleshy part Of a girl’s bod Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
blazejay Black People : My misguided views: The prediction of the fall Part 2 Black People Open Forum 0
S Black People : Sexualizing Children Now a Part of School Curricula Black People Open Forum 1
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Africa Before Invasion Part 2 - Consciousness Raising Online with Brother OldSoul Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
candeesweet Black Poetry : A part of All Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Liberty Black Relationships : Is arguing a natural part of every relationship? Black Relationships 16
chuck Black Children : How Are You Striving To Be A Part Of The Solution Today? Black Children 0
Liberty Black Money Business Jobs : 5 Part-time Franchise Opportunities for Your Side Hustle (Don’t Quit Your Day Job) Black Money Business Jobs 0
Enki Black Sports : This is part of the reason they don't like Serena Black Sports 1
Chevron Dove Black Hebrew Israelites : HEBREW ISRAELITE ORIGINS -- PART II Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 5
Panoramic Black Christians : Tithing and New Covenant Giving - Part 2 Christian Study Group 1
nilevalley Black People : Be a part of the healing power of nature Black People Open Forum 4
Panoramic Black Christians : Tithing and New Covenant Giving - Part 1 Christian Study Group 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Secrets Uncovered: J.Edgar Hoover Part 2 AACOOLDRE 0
R Black Poetry : look I feel sick need deals quick and after a few days disaster plays a part master the phrase of HI Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Liberty Black Entertainment : Idris Elba Will Push His Body, Mind and Engineering Know-How in 4-Part Series, ‘Idris Elba No Limits Black Entertainment 0
Liberty Black Relationships : Shahrazad Ali on Geraldo (1990) PART 1 thru 4 Black Relationships 0
R Black Poetry : wow black history month is a joke unless the whites play their part here's what it should be Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Al D Black People : The Perpetual Slave Part 1 Black People Open Forum 7
Liberty Black People Politics : Black Consciousness vs Christianity – Part 1. Black People Politics 6
D The Front Porch : Hello everyone, I am please to be a part of this forum The Front Porch 4
chuck Black People : I Am A Part Of The Black Diaspora In The Americas Too! Black People Open Forum 0
chuck Black People : We Are A Part Of The Black Disapora! Black People Open Forum 1
Jahari Kavi Black Spirituality Religion : Freemasonry & What It Means to Black Men: Part I Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 14
chuck Black Entertainment : Whatever Did Happen To Hip Hop Part Two Black Entertainment 3
chuck Black People : Are You Truly A Part Of The Black Lives Matters Movement Black People Open Forum 2
RAPTOR Black People Politics : What Sanctions? US Receives Two RD-181 Rocket Engines From Russia, Part of New $1bn Contract Black People Politics 0
Al D Black People : Bamboozeled Part 2 Black People Open Forum 7
Al D Black People : Bamboozeled Part 1 Black People Open Forum 8
blazejay Black Spirituality Religion : What part does religion play in the black race? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 6
AACOOLDRE Black Poetry : Death do us part Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Eno Otu Black Spirituality Religion : So, Islam forces people to marry (marriage is a mandatory part of the religion.) Your...? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 13
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : The worst part about Giuliani's crazy Obama comments: they have a real constituency Black People Politics 5