Black Poetry : Outlaw: Rep Yo Stupidity(The People's Anthem)

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

Nefertum Husia Shayheh
Aug 10, 2013
Rep Yo Stupidity
like you suppose tah
not caring about tomorrow
cause tomorrow will never come
kids are the new wave of homosexuals and sex addicts
i admire their ghoul and goblin looks
almost like that video on nintendo
intertamed and systematic
shove them the pills of cocaine and other forms into that throat
with yo type of alcohol of choice to keep the whistle wetter
keep them high eyes on alert of meth
smoke your types of weeds abusively and habitually
injecting the proper dosage to make the pains ease
close the door and fade yo'self into a suicidal drama
please police police come to they rescue with open arms
ambulance care for them please
strapped on a board
the bells are ringing
while another fools plans to hit you up from the sideways view
cause you gang-related from a low classism level
and if you were on the top level
you could see those license plates front to back mobbing clearly
whether you in purple as a Crip from Los Angeles
or a Greek a letter as an African American
or a Gay with Pride indeed above your rim from behind
flooded
is what he said...
you know the he who loves to speak his stance
cause he be the first and last person
idolizing himself as the female
shook and corrupt
trapped and struck
stuck in a rut
blackedout and fuhk
confused while bucked down hurting from copping
a sack of dosia
dumbass mark and son of a funky bytchee
you bastard
all akita-chow dog with no bite
nor a bit
and you never learned about the two digit with my trigger finger wrapped around it ain't no eyes will witness
a busta foe show and i will bank you
watch yo blood drip to the ground
until your audience remember you inside that coffin
free eulogy
like a freetimes
boxed in comfortably and laced with pine oil
the spoiled beef and turmoil
i can uncoil to strike you with my rattling warning
task a set out your lobe of choice
either from the liver or the brain
to write scripts about your skeleton
and how the muscles was programmed to jump
everytime you felt hit with the quickness of the real from the laser beam
red dot tactic through your teeth
onto your tongue
as your head bob like it suppose to
wrecking that vehicle meant for a 100 years at least
too busy being a beauty and a beast
switch hitter
by the sunset and sunrise
oh yeah you bulletproof
but that epidermis is not bullet resistant
as a matter of fact the next time you walk out your door just check for a string of data thin as eyes cannot see
but i done forgot you got no idea of true warfare
so my red and black pepper arrowhead pellets will make the braveheart in you sting into a torturous song only sweltering pain can sing(echoing)

Oh you got characters?
Well i got space
plus them symbols you capitalized
be your own sword
so whatever road you from
you best'tah get'tah sewning up
plus like my cousins got touch you can too
when your lease is expected
ain't no combinations of characters gon save you
you don't have your own language
you never will
you are a busta no matter your age
you washed up like your little man said
before you two came out the closet play
shaking spears
performance of dear queers
if you had enough sense now
you would stop to look at your own wording
do an about face
go walk outside
and ask a kid you know that looks like you
do yall got your own books...
you know African American ones
written by us?
Cause that's your history you so bravely proud of
and represent to the feet when you stand up
no matter yo weak spine
i bet you feel encouraged cause you beautifully colored special
when you sit down in the library or go online
to find you got no dictionary of words to relate
to your own youth positively
in order to forward them separately and superiorly
over their last times
you just piggyback like an illegal electrical rule and regulation
your kind ain't worthy of the political debate
cause you been braindead on arrival
and those are the words which were spoken by eulogy as your sealed fate
killed by ignorance and true soul hate
the team rolling down your block bumping naughty topics
ears get busted
stomachs are flatten as waists are shrunken
must be a barbie doll complex
how much they worth at the everyday and night player's ball you trick for a mundane treat?
I rather be a real player of my Sun Tzu monopoly and Hannibal Barca chess
stay walking as dat never ignorant getting goals accomplished
cause being a nehebakau evolutionist royally discipline pays my Empire well
while you
rep yo stupidity
like you suppose tah
not caring about tomorrow or your past unlike a butterfly
cause tomorrow will never come unlike the intelligent drop of change into water rippling
your kids are the new wave of homosexuals and sex addicts
some are already paid baby killers
while others get they money out as they lineage true culture never mattered as they didn't need that mindset
i admire their ghoul and goblin looks you too should follow their lead hand that rocked their cradle or did politicians and the media did?

"...how much would it cost to make a banner out of that and throw a party? dayum i make a rap album and i betcha it would sell millions....you gamed? or maybe i should rewrite bible and get paid and have fools follow the word basically instructed before leaving earth....yeah that white man who be the black and african american enemy still ruling that fool ruthless and making him research himself endlessly...and what they never caught on is if you from an area born then go back welcomed in open arms you feel me to see them? But fuhk it is their lives...like the Greeks why doncha get some land bought in Greece and keep it connected? Shyte...nah that's too intelligent....if you a Blood then why not speak Swahilli and move back to where it all came from? Dayum these folks are seriously craaaaaaaaaaazee on the real!!!! If i were a black or african american female i would kill off all males and produce only females and if i wanted to be single forever then i would abort baby after baby no matter the cost of my people situation cause after all if i am a feminist it is my life...yeah it's my life!!!! You dayum right it is...fuhk dem suckaz itz my life...put yo hands in the air and rep yo mindset of stupidity cause itz yo life...."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Check Out All The Ethnocentric Books To Be Made Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: 13 School University (My Ancestors Are The Books) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: A Sample and Royalty? Your own Tax? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: 9 Mile Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: 8 Mile Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: 7 Mile Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: 6 Mile Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: 5 Mile Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: 4 Mile Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: 3 Mile Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: 2 Mile Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: 1 Mile Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Evolve In Intelligent Order Then Solve Your Problems Quietly (Metamorph Self) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Follow Your Own Road(exit) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Can You Read? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Stay Educated Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: And Then Keep Driving Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Said Is He Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Frequencies, Math, Science and Greek Alphabet(Nerds Only) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Your Time Is Up Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Ants Move In Silence(Facet of Tactic Communication) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Get Tha Money(No Currency Is Forbidden) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Best of Both Worlds Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Edited Text 05/10/2017 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: War & Peace Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: A Color Has No Lineage Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Starts At Home...I Thought You New.... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Carpentier Ants Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Create Your Own Investment Group Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Optimus Prime Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Flight Training for Tuskegee Likeminds Only Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Maritime For Marcus Garveyians Only Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Protection Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Oh It's Yo Life Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: My Lexicons I Do Not Incorporate Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Opposites By Dah Pendulum Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Landscape Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Maps and Your Center of Gravity Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Are You African-American? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Architecture Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Sovereignty Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Four Corner of Western Politics Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Being A Leader Ain't Easy Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: You Know How To Drive? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Attracted Tah'My Destiny Like Da Moth Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: International Passport Access Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Making Money Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: A Mystic Horseman's Confidence Course Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Definition of a Real Player Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Positive Psychoactive Effects Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2