the it represents
the survival of the fitter.

Protection
to me means
having the foods
the water
and shelter readily available.

You know how to dig a well?
Can you convert rainwater into drinkable water?
Can you tell the time
which is the seasons?
Can you catch water inside a glass jar?
Does your brain have multitudes and facets of proactive life?
Do you vibrate on being domesticated or a survivalist with tactic?
Cause you see anybody can dress in a piece of clothing...
one takes skill to mount a horse and hold the reign
then set off into the path with signs of today
i can care lesser about you and yours
more as the ticks go bye
cause your men and women of your Royal Tree
suppose to be all together
protecting
encircling
once again being proactive
if you the path of the hurricane
then you know how the earth rotates
and when to expect the water and wind
to combine
you feel the earth shake
what i am saying is be aware of your surroundings
cause while the snake is watching you
the hawk is watching the snake
and the tree is still from a perspective
yet the roots are active
plus you know winged mundane matters exist
you get into a routine of the same ole ting
forgetting to step out of bounds
cause you see out of bounds
is that roughness
a type of texture that helps conditions you
sounds are colors
names are names
tales are degrees
the degrees are increments
which corresponds to whatever measurement you like
whether it is eastern
no hold it...
yes you could be western
or maybe no direction
the lesson i learn is to be life
and life is a learning process
you can throw away whatever that is not needed
even who is needed
you can be confusing from many angles
i can secure myself in the center of many angles
pine trees are healers
white willows are healers
many seasonings to make
to be sustainable
meaning for a third time being proactive
cause you see being protective
of yourself requires attentive focus
imagine 360 of you looking outward
as another 360 facing inward
tells you the motions....

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

Nefertum Husia Shayheh
Aug 10, 2013
To separate means to focus and most who did focus left an impressionable footprint and handprint. A baby is dumb by egotiscal adult testing yet who know that baby?

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

Nefertum Husia Shayheh
Aug 10, 2013
See if you got Land you got Water and Food resources plus Protection from the outside environment which aims to rape individuals with their crime(s) and rate(s) made into existence called Law. See from a War and Peace perspective you will only hear the stragglers or unprotected getting harm done to them for the general population until it gets heated emotionally like personal of a crime and space has alot to do with it actually. All science...and math...see the more crowded an area is the more volatile and violent it becomes depending on the behavior of the person cause we are leaving animals and everything else out for a second or time being.A Tribe with specific Culture is less likely to commit a crime upon another being due to their own belief system(s) righ? They know thyself...now you get a people or several people that do not know thyself and you get an unique problem. A first and foremost psychological one from a deep spiritual level of lineages. See once you start to know thyself then you will separate from the behaviors of those individuals collectively and you will stand out and oh the women will notice it first...trust me on this one they will notice it first like a Sun glow all around you and you will attract them just like nature is attract to the Sun now snakes are too but not for periods of time cause they too need a little recharge and see in general snakes are really the type to take care of what you do not want around called pests so when you see one and it tries to hide it is really saying "oh you found me as the known doing my work now i gotta disappear so you will not have to fear me into a fight of survival" then the snake disappears and others do too who they sense from a vibration they are picking up from you as a threat to them. Just remember everything vibrates...even death does....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Check Out All The Ethnocentric Books To Be Made Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: 13 School University (My Ancestors Are The Books) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: A Sample and Royalty? Your own Tax? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: 9 Mile Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: 8 Mile Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: 7 Mile Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: 6 Mile Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: 5 Mile Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: 4 Mile Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: 3 Mile Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: 2 Mile Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: 1 Mile Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Evolve In Intelligent Order Then Solve Your Problems Quietly (Metamorph Self) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Follow Your Own Road(exit) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Can You Read? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Stay Educated Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: And Then Keep Driving Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Said Is He Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Frequencies, Math, Science and Greek Alphabet(Nerds Only) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Your Time Is Up Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Ants Move In Silence(Facet of Tactic Communication) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Get Tha Money(No Currency Is Forbidden) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Best of Both Worlds Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Edited Text 05/10/2017 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: War & Peace Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: A Color Has No Lineage Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Starts At Home...I Thought You New.... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Carpentier Ants Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Create Your Own Investment Group Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Optimus Prime Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Flight Training for Tuskegee Likeminds Only Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Maritime For Marcus Garveyians Only Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Rep Yo Stupidity(The People's Anthem) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Oh It's Yo Life Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: My Lexicons I Do Not Incorporate Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Opposites By Dah Pendulum Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Landscape Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Maps and Your Center of Gravity Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Are You African-American? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Architecture Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Sovereignty Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Four Corner of Western Politics Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Being A Leader Ain't Easy Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: You Know How To Drive? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Attracted Tah'My Destiny Like Da Moth Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: International Passport Access Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Making Money Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: A Mystic Horseman's Confidence Course Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Definition of a Real Player Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Positive Psychoactive Effects Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2