that's the state of the world as it is today
because when you hear them shots pop
and when you hear the live pd on que every weekend
and when those signs of help is needed inside the schools
and when the homeless looked cracked up and drunken up
you get tired of seeing prostitutes
looking just like your auntie and your momma
that could be your grandma
and them sorryass middled aged men who could give a dayum about their spent ends
plus them punks steadily bend
and yet all you hear it is okay
when another crash has happened almost on the daily
they multiple over the weekend
so does unheard of killings
and those little faces of children are multiply on media platforms
you can participate in making a business official
creating jobs and contracts which reduces the negativity aftermath
but all you see are dem so called tricks and players
and dem so called pimps and haters
then people go to church faking the funk
waving their hands in the air like they touched a holy ghost
speaking obscenities in vain
when their is a currency in circulation used by the main college
as a matter of fact youza busta and a bytchee
you the type when given information to be real you will switch
and history can account for that
luckily my shells the homie got do not have tracers of exact names and addresses
cause if it did
your chest and skull would be exposed
and if i had the power to bring back my cousins and baby plus comrades
then i would at-will to replace you
and call up the rest of the people i know to bring theirs back too
as it is too many fake out here
releasing my thoughts from the senses
recorded on pen and pad and phone
everyday i gotta note to stick to your face when it is cold
hoping the glue to your skin gets your attention
and your eyes look down to see the written
but oh i forgot you can't read nor write
that's why your kind is dead last in literature
and they do not have their own books to feed their own children K-12
and your own women is dropping your count a color plus the gender as a male
and you know what i say to people like you?
Shyte oh well....http://abort73.com/abortion/abortion_and_race
http://www.pbs.org/weta/washingtonweek/blog-post/lgbt-america-numbers
https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/09/abortions-racial-gap/380251/
And this ain't even the updated part and see this is what happens when you got no culture and no power of your ownselves as far as business and economics goes...you see the trades disappearing and replaced with softer ones...but like i said i am just one superior man of my own times...glad i am a leader to my own Royal Tree and down to about four companies now until as the time for me is to move on cause i got millions to make three ways: Passenger Delivery, Commercial Delivery and Landscaping...do the numbers you know mathematics and your sciences. Now when you get a kick out of that then you can say that is baaaaaaad. Yeah. You need a lesson from a goat on the real and that deer....plus that falcon cause you can't see shyte.

Ever seen a kid with colorful hair...and you ask him what inspired his hair and his tone was too feminine? The blue haired kid i seen was only 11 years old....

"Rest In Piss youbytchasscoward....this yo genocide im moving me and mine outta of it...."

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

Nefertum Husia Shayheh
Aug 10, 2013
Its yo life
keep being stupid
and don't stop it
cause the churches ain't
and like my homegirl told me around 8 oclock today
the state of your people has gone too far
when the kids are finally accessed
and it ain't me to blame cause they got instagrams now
you ain't got no dictionaries for them but you can afford them accounts?
Okay...
yeah its yo life...
You mean to tell me 365,000 people
which is 365,000 for every day of the year
cannot give one dollar to uplift themselves
out of the lowest situation in all of their history
even lower than slavery
cause at least in slavery you fought bare knuckles to whatever you had
but this is as cowardice you get
and you think it is joke
and see that's why real men and women like me
know it is a joke
and the laughs on you...
it's yo life
yeah keep being stupid
and don't stop it
arm yourselves with guns and weapons
march senseless
get in that bed and have sex
go to the abortion clinic and use dem rubbers
to any form of abortion method
plus not being properly educated
and you know what?
You got that degree from college
though no business created and the economy isn't getting any better
you must have seen the children from the East and Europe
filling in the statistics making schools better
ah! mighty clever....
then again is it my business to be noticing?
Only from a business and economic level
and trust me i am rushing against time
to try and save all my children from the Royal Tree
cautiously and intelligently
using all the education i got
and wisdom i keep on experiencing
dodging and weaving
sticking to the gains
scraping the leftovers into the trash if i cannot recycle it into a profit....
going back to the village with the homie and more people is a must
and this time instead of helping with the electricity and lighting cans of fire
we building with concrete block and more....
but after i get my own family rite
versus
yo life....

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

Nefertum Husia Shayheh
Aug 10, 2013
Pen and pad be my therapist and i highly suggest you do the same when bullshyte people be speaking be stupid as ever...at least mine go right back to the lineages plus researched of truth and facts. It ain't enough cowards within their history that made times like this be as it now...men who thought they brother was their brother was indeed a coward...same goes to females and their trifling ways. Nowadays...a few more days and nights and they can have the internet from my standpoint. Now i am glad i am separate from you and your life altogether....keeping the diseases off my Royal Tree...done loss 3 cousins and a baby and we ain't losing no more to violence...natural death is natural death and yet and still it ain't nothing to brag about cause i done loss many many to that aspect of life too and you know what? You gotta keep on stomping and keep watching yo back and keep letting these people out here think how they think while you come up cause that is all apart of the game....they have a brain like you got too and i feel no more remorse or pity when you know better and refuse to do better collectively or individually from their standpoints....not outta my mouths. They are satisfied but me and mine ain't cause we live around the satisfied who swear everything is all good you see. Some people are dead and some are live like that lady in NC said to me before leaving to bring her business back to that state too...we talked for over an hour and shyte is crazy on the real but eh it's yo life....and not mine. Sorry Maya Angelou and 2Pac but i cannot be apart of this no more though i am down wit yall though....you my Ancestors for life.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Check Out All The Ethnocentric Books To Be Made Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: 13 School University (My Ancestors Are The Books) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: A Sample and Royalty? Your own Tax? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: 9 Mile Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: 8 Mile Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: 7 Mile Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: 6 Mile Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: 5 Mile Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: 4 Mile Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: 3 Mile Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: 2 Mile Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: 1 Mile Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Evolve In Intelligent Order Then Solve Your Problems Quietly (Metamorph Self) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Follow Your Own Road(exit) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Can You Read? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Stay Educated Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: And Then Keep Driving Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Said Is He Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Frequencies, Math, Science and Greek Alphabet(Nerds Only) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Your Time Is Up Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Ants Move In Silence(Facet of Tactic Communication) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Get Tha Money(No Currency Is Forbidden) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Best of Both Worlds Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Edited Text 05/10/2017 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: War & Peace Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: A Color Has No Lineage Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Starts At Home...I Thought You New.... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Carpentier Ants Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Create Your Own Investment Group Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Optimus Prime Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Flight Training for Tuskegee Likeminds Only Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Maritime For Marcus Garveyians Only Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Rep Yo Stupidity(The People's Anthem) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Protection Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: My Lexicons I Do Not Incorporate Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Opposites By Dah Pendulum Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Landscape Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Maps and Your Center of Gravity Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Are You African-American? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Architecture Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Sovereignty Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Four Corner of Western Politics Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Being A Leader Ain't Easy Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: You Know How To Drive? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Attracted Tah'My Destiny Like Da Moth Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: International Passport Access Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Making Money Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: A Mystic Horseman's Confidence Course Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Definition of a Real Player Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Positive Psychoactive Effects Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2