BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

Nefertum Husia Shayheh
Aug 10, 2013
To all my multimillionaires and billionaires and silent ones to the ones coming may your Empires be with you like mine will. One more thing i left out is the drink i believe but if you got three people who is down to to rent a building with a water faucet and sink add the refrigerators and you good. Now buy you a complete filtering system to fit the mouth of the faucet or ask your landlord if you can replace the old water tank with a much much better one charcoal prefer. Now if you buy the building the small building then extra kudos for you! But you are about to make your own drink. So you will need labels, logo and patent, same recipe and routine plus your human and health service to test it with a fee if it is retail and dept of agriculture if it is to be wholesale. Trust me the difference makes sense cause you are representing yourself via drink to the public is why you gotta go DoA. Retail is by the cup sold in the facility and other places that holds a servsafe cert too. So putting it in stores and you selling yours via bottled is DoA. Retail is other way. Expect total investment to be a little bit at 2000K. Split it three ways along with the rent and delivery other people foods when while stocking your drinks in the convenient stores, grocery marts and you will need UPC and universal software to keep up to date with supply and demand. Me i would start locally and sew up the county i am in first. Buy me a few drink machines with my logos on the front of them and even get other people brand of drinks never sold into your market as well so the same players gain together venture like. Get your plastic sealable containers. You can do a Youtube commercial about your product and be live like that. Make sure you pay your folks too. If you add anything unnatural it will be a harder process to pass so if you like me im all natural anyway so whats the point. Do you math and get a label maker along with price tagger. Market it inside specialty stores. Keep track of yours. My processing is still ongoing as expected. This is another long term investment. Keep all records of your ideas and etc. Truck driving is calling and i just signed to a company so im looking like 3weeks then im outta on the road commercially. I will start my passenger delivery side in about 6months max along with the drivers ed school so like i said just stay focused and be around likeminded folks. I just made one pf four moves to start with in making me a millionaire. My drink company as a DBA. My passenger delivery slash ed school for it as a DBA. The commercial side then Landscaping well Landscaping before commercial side cause i need 3-4 years before starting my own commercial drivers license school. I been military so most of my work i done on my own as research years ago and it is hard work and its going to get even harder with some sleepless nights is expected for serious entrepreneurs. Peace and good luck on your journeys and if you know me by now i live my life in what?!? Camo. Thats righ....you can have the fame as i got more work to put in and my Ultimate goal is that 13 School University for the youth and im out like a Chinook baaaaaby! Chop chop chop chop.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Check Out All The Ethnocentric Books To Be Made Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: 13 School University (My Ancestors Are The Books) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: A Sample and Royalty? Your own Tax? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: 9 Mile Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: 8 Mile Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: 7 Mile Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: 6 Mile Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: 5 Mile Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: 4 Mile Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: 3 Mile Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: 2 Mile Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: 1 Mile Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Evolve In Intelligent Order Then Solve Your Problems Quietly (Metamorph Self) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Can You Read? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Stay Educated Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: And Then Keep Driving Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Said Is He Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Frequencies, Math, Science and Greek Alphabet(Nerds Only) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Your Time Is Up Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Ants Move In Silence(Facet of Tactic Communication) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Get Tha Money(No Currency Is Forbidden) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Best of Both Worlds Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Edited Text 05/10/2017 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: War & Peace Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: A Color Has No Lineage Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Starts At Home...I Thought You New.... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Carpentier Ants Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Create Your Own Investment Group Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Optimus Prime Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Flight Training for Tuskegee Likeminds Only Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Maritime For Marcus Garveyians Only Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Rep Yo Stupidity(The People's Anthem) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Protection Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Oh It's Yo Life Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: My Lexicons I Do Not Incorporate Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Opposites By Dah Pendulum Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Landscape Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Maps and Your Center of Gravity Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Are You African-American? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Architecture Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Sovereignty Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Four Corner of Western Politics Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Being A Leader Ain't Easy Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: You Know How To Drive? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Attracted Tah'My Destiny Like Da Moth Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: International Passport Access Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Making Money Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: A Mystic Horseman's Confidence Course Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Definition of a Real Player Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Positive Psychoactive Effects Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2