Black Poetry : Outlaw: Does It Apply To You?

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

Nefertum Husia Shayheh
Aug 10, 2013
The one aspect of any country i found out the easy way when it comes to business and economics is does it apply to you? "It" meaning anything aspect of business and economics non-personally and emotionally?

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

Nefertum Husia Shayheh
Aug 10, 2013
For likeminds like myself does it for example the laws apply to my business approach from a delivery aspect? Passenger? Commercial? Four cylinder vehicles? Contracting vs Employing? Passports and offshoring? Tax havens and restrictions on International Lawyers jurisdiction? Real changes like that cause like on your taxes you are not going to file as an Employee when you are Self-Employed correct? If there is a ethnicity issue then just put other or leave it blank then again make sure you are under the right forms if you are not from any country by lineage or business-wise. Doing business can be tricky though very rewarding.

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

Nefertum Husia Shayheh
Aug 10, 2013
Moms and my baby sis are getting prepared to work our Dynasty out with the Driver's Ed School and Delivery first. Making my powerpoints more detailed and i keep them uptodate on everything before i decide which trucking company i will use as their are so many offers on the table you know. I done bought my version of my delivery app and just toying with it. Contacting with restaurants on my own really did make a difference making money like i was suppose to and now immah take it to a corporation level S type structure and make it do what it do. When people see your work ethic they notice oh they notice and them cool Asians was like eh let me use you over here too you polite quick and professional and people person you young with head on his shoulders not like the rest. Thats what they say and its all business and economics too. See when you separate yourself from black and white racism altogether and you learn the histories of others you start to notice everybody got prejudice ongoing and their own version of racism though not an english word and you see the world is what it is....full of humans only out for survival of the fittest now thats real. You gotta elevate yourself above your last times to find your own path and if you stuck it is because you still participating in activities that do not apply to you and just leave it alone and let their own racism make them look crazy yasee. Turn the tables and watch them hush it up humbly cause soon or later aint nobody going to be black or white nah just your lineages....seeyou gotta be intelligent or highly intelligent to pick that up cause everything is going back to the Ancient times while you think its going to a millenia of a new and see all you have to do is just be yourself and stand up for yourself and prosper as you are without following everybody else unless you a follower go ahead like a cow or animal lead astray go ahead and go but im doing what my family tree is doing while connecting with likeminded folks....

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

Nefertum Husia Shayheh
Aug 10, 2013
Race against your last times...i need more horses and i am pretty sure the youth will enjoy horses more than a metal vehicle see im not trying to go robotic although you can i am going back to life back to reality.....my Ancestors taught me well....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Check Out All The Ethnocentric Books To Be Made Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: 13 School University (My Ancestors Are The Books) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: A Sample and Royalty? Your own Tax? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: 9 Mile Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: 8 Mile Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: 7 Mile Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: 6 Mile Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: 5 Mile Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: 4 Mile Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: 3 Mile Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: 2 Mile Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: 1 Mile Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Evolve In Intelligent Order Then Solve Your Problems Quietly (Metamorph Self) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Follow Your Own Road(exit) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Can You Read? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Stay Educated Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: And Then Keep Driving Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Said Is He Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Frequencies, Math, Science and Greek Alphabet(Nerds Only) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Your Time Is Up Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Ants Move In Silence(Facet of Tactic Communication) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Get Tha Money(No Currency Is Forbidden) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Best of Both Worlds Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Edited Text 05/10/2017 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: War & Peace Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: A Color Has No Lineage Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Starts At Home...I Thought You New.... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Carpentier Ants Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Create Your Own Investment Group Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Optimus Prime Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Flight Training for Tuskegee Likeminds Only Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Maritime For Marcus Garveyians Only Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Rep Yo Stupidity(The People's Anthem) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Protection Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Oh It's Yo Life Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: My Lexicons I Do Not Incorporate Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Opposites By Dah Pendulum Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Landscape Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Maps and Your Center of Gravity Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Are You African-American? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Architecture Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Sovereignty Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Four Corner of Western Politics Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Being A Leader Ain't Easy Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: You Know How To Drive? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Attracted Tah'My Destiny Like Da Moth Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: International Passport Access Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Making Money Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: A Mystic Horseman's Confidence Course Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Definition of a Real Player Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8